Forsworn Women Topless

View File

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL EDITION WHERE
Here. Keep reading to find out more.

WHAT IT DOES

This mod makes Forsworn Armor look like the pictures - basically, panties removed, chest fur removed. As a variant, also removed chest feathers.

HOW IT WORKS

There are 2 approaches to take:

- texture edits, which is basically a hack, but quite universal and easy to make

- mesh edits, which is difficult to do and can't cover all the variants you like

You should grab either just textures or just meshes. It's redundant to use both, even though it won't break anything.

TEXTURES APPROACH

The way it works is, we use the textures to make undesired parts of the armor invisible. The solution is universal - works with any bodytype, any mesh, doesn't matter if you use HDT, CBBP, or static mesh, UNP, CBBE, 7Base, 3BBB or whatever, Bodyslide or not.

Drawback: while invisible, the armor part is still there. If the mesh gets splattered with blood, it will reveal the invisible fur still being on the chest.

MESHES APPROACH

Foolproof solution. We basically remove the part of the armor we don't want. You can use vanilla textures or any texture replacer you like (I've seen a white leopard retexture for example).

Drawback: you are stuck with the body I've chosen. It's SE-optimized mesh (doesn't work in Oldrim). It's UNP. It's static (no CBBP or HDT physics). If you want a different bodytype, you'd have to use Nifskope to remove the existing body mesh (keeping just the armor and put in your own. Not really an end-user solution.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

Then ask.

Jenova23, it's a texture - doesn't need BS, it's whatever you have already installed.

I use CBBE/BS tweaked MAK body and here is how it looks

forsworn%20test%20CBBE%20BS.jpg 

My only suggestion would be to rough up the panties more. Bits of fur like the top of the legging, maybe some knots. Very elegant solution though

For the record ct77 has said he does not allow rereleases of his armors when the only thing done to them is the zaps hidden. A tutorial on how to proper bodyslide his meshes is more legal.

Good to know, but this is a retexture of the original forsworn, so as long as that is loading in with your bodytype/physics loaded, it works. Least that is what it seems.

Thank you for this.

I have a request. Would be possible a version without the shoulder feathers?

Sorry for my bad english

There is already a variant with no feathers and no amulet.

I already use some texture in my mod, from a mod like yours.

Can I use to topless no amulet one ?

I tried to guess what you mean but failed. I'm not a native English speaker, so please make your sentence more understandable.

HMmmm... this is interesting, but I use ChronoTrigger's remodeled armors. Is this something I could do myself on those or will this work with the remodeled armors?

Already using CBBE HDT body as vanilla replacer.

My mod works with ALL armors. How exactly it will look depends on the armor though. Just try it out and see for yourself if you like it or not.

Is there a bodyslide version for this with breast physics?

Jenova23, it's a texture - doesn't need BS, it's whatever you have already installed.

My only suggestion would be to rough up the panties more. Bits of fur like the top of the legging, maybe some knots. Very elegant solution though

Nice pic Dork42! I really like it. Also I see you were smart enough to figure out that my mod is just a simple retexture. A lot of people failed to grasp that fact. I'm glad there are people like you around! But regarding your suggestion to "rough up the panties" - those panties use another texture and my mod has nothing to do with their appearance. I *removed* the panties from *my* texture completely.

For the record ct77 has said he does not allow rereleases of his armors (...)

Good to know, but this is a retexture of the original forsworn, so as long as that is loading in with your bodytype/physics loaded, it works. Least that is what it seems.

Yet again Dork42 is right. My mod is a retexture and nothing more.

And here's some offtop, so you can learn a few things about those permissions:

Whatever ct77 has said isn't really binding for anyone. Bethesda have created a legal background for all Skyrim mods and it clearly states that they are open to modification by others with no restrictions and free of charge. So you can do whatever you damn please with Skyrim mods, modify them, release them and so on.

If author puts some restrictions on his mod, he does so illegally. I may consider his will and I usually do, but I am in no way obliged to comply to the restrictions he puts on his work. Basically if an author is nice and comunicates well, I'd respect his permissions and restrictions. But if he's being stingy with permissions, doesn't respond to private messages or is being an ass, I would ignore whatever permissions he's set and just do with his mod what I want.

Yet again Dork42 is right. My mod is a retexture and nothing more.

And here's some offtop, so you can learn a few things about those permissions:

Whatever ct77 has said isn't really binding for anyone. Bethesda have created a legal background for all Skyrim mods and it clearly states that they are open to modification by others with no restrictions and free of charge. So you can do whatever you damn please with Skyrim mods, modify them, release them and so on.

If author puts some restrictions on his mod, he does so illegally. I may consider his will and I usually do, but I am in no way obliged to comply to the restrictions he puts on his work. Basically if an author is nice and comunicates well, I'd respect his permissions and restrictions. But if he's being stingy with permissions, doesn't respond to private messages or is being an ass, I would ignore whatever permissions he's set and just do with his mod what I want.

i'm not trying to start a fight, and in fact this is the last time you'll see me in this thread, but this viewpoint you have literally the exact definition of "how to be a cunt" to a community of people who makes your game cooler for free. that is not the type of attitude i would ever want someone i work with to have.

Guest Jenova23

Is there a bodyslide version for this with breast physics?

Nice pic Dork42! I really like it. Also I see you were smart enough to figure out that my mod is just a simple retexture. A lot of people failed to grasp that fact. I'm glad there are people like you around! But regarding your suggestion to "rough up the panties" - those panties use another texture and my mod has nothing to do with their appearance. I *removed* the panties from *my* texture completely.

I know this is just a texture, I was just asking if there is a bodyslide version of the forsworn armor with breast phsyics. I probably should have been more specific. When you assume you only make a ass out of yourself and there is absolutley no reason to result to insults.

I know this is just a texture, I was just asking if there is a bodyslide version of the forsworn armor with breast phsyics. I probably should have been more specific. When you assume you only make a ass out of yourself and there is absolutley no reason to result to insults.

Then I misunderstood your question. I thought it was more related to my mod. I have no idea if such an armor exists.

Sorry.

I reformulate :

I'm asking you the permission to use one of your textures for a mod.

Nice of you to ask. Feel free to use my textures any way you like. Crediting me would be nice, but I won't be mad at you if you don't :)

modest ask, could you make this mod also Topless? if so, then but in CHSBHC.

thanks in advance. :)

ForswornF_CHSBHC_BBP by White Rabbit

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6897/?

http://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/6897-1-1327463429.jpg

Modest ask - could you please read the god damn description before asking?

My mod already does that.

modest ask, could you make this mod also Topless? if so, then but in CHSBHC.

thanks in advance. :)

ForswornF_CHSBHC_BBP by White Rabbit

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6897/?

http://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/6897-1-1327463429.jpg

Modest ask - could you please read the god damn description before asking?

My mod already does that.

I beg many times to excuse .

I have some problems with reading of texts, the google translator translated not everything properly. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...