Skyrim "Almost Dead / Half-Zombie" Body Mod?

-Player1-

Hey there guys,i hope you can help me with this. I was/am searching for a long time now actually.

A Friend showed me his Toon (beautiful Woman) But as he took off the Armor he showed me the "Real" Thing.

He used a BodyMod or some overlay that turned the Female body into something very injured/half dead.

Part of the left arm was a bloody Skeleton and some fingers (right left) as well.

If i remember well some Leg-Parts and parts of the back showed Bones and Flesh as well.

It was not very bloody,seemed more like zombie/dead parts.

I Know its not one of these common "Injured Body" Mods because i checked them already.

Must be something different i guess.

I Already asked him but he deinstalled the Mod and his Skyrim a few Months ago,and he cant remember

this mod anyway (Pathetic :D)

Would appreciate every helping hand here,

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually saw something matching this description perfectly a few days ago. The character was like a undead dark elf with long hair and some stitches(?) on the face, and when the arm was exposed, it was just bones.

I saw it as as series of screenshots, but I'm having trouble recalling from where... I tried backtracking, but no luck.

I think the screenshots you're referring to were of one of Badsector's characters.

Maybe try pm'ing him.

Oh, that definitely jogged my memory. That's what  I was thinking of.

Daekan: Check the screenshots for Badsector's "The Nameless One"

http://www.loverslab.com/user/41447-badsector/

BITE MY ASS !!! Thats it !!!!

Thanks all to you Guys ! 

Archived