Laudermaunt High School, Peppermint Cheetah's XXX Club

View File

This is my first proper mod upload so please forgive me if I get anything wrong. Just a couple of uploads I wanted to do for sims 3 which is a school (which I keep making changes to so I shall try to keep this updated till I am happy with it) and a Strip club.

I want to thank Oniki Kay for the High School addition to her mod.
Lungpaul for his school idea and clothes, without which this mod would never have been made.
Thanks also to DCslaysmarvel for the Strip Club idea.
If there is anyone I have forgotten, please let me know.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/17/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://modthesims.info/d/483745 , http://umpa77.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sims-3-mmd-dead-or-alive-x2-pole-dance.html , http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55488-lungpauls-academy-for-the-new-kw-school-mod/ ,Ambitions EP, Late Night Ep, http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:71911&section= , http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:55995

how can i use this mod? is it already in game or have i to built it?

Go to your sims folder where your save files are stored, and with the downloaded Lot simply place it into the Downloads folder. Then just load up your launcher and install the mod there. Then in game, just go into edit town and place the lot down on a lot that it would fit (and change the lot type if you need to) Hope this helps.

how can i use this mod? is it already in game or have i to built it?

Go to your sims folder where your save files are stored, and with the downloaded Lot simply place it into the Downloads folder. Then just load up your launcher and install the mod there. Then in game, just go into edit town and place the lot down on a lot that it would fit (and change the lot type if you need to) Hope this helps.

Thank you very much :)

• 4 weeks later...

Love the mod, however how do I get dancers in the club and then get them to dance?

I suggest using NRAAS Master controller if you want specific ppl to attend the club. And when they arrrive,click on the pole and ask one of them to dance on the pole and select which option you want.

008zulu, remember to put the sims3pack files in your download folder, not the mod folder. Then go to your installer and install the content, then indeed it should be in the community lots.

I have another question though. I have placed them in my world but I can't register it? I don't get the kinky menu on the high school. I have added a food register to see if I could maybe register to test if it would show up but it doesn't. In the pie menu I only see the Nraas option, nothing else (not to attend it and as I said no kinky... option) anyone know what I did wrong or what I should do?

008zulu, remember to put the sims3pack files in your download folder, not the mod folder. Then go to your installer and install the content, then indeed it should be in the community lots.

I did that, but the schools and club have the 'item dependencies' notification, despite me having Ambitions & University installed.

I did that, but the schools and club have the 'item dependencies' notification, despite me having Ambitions & University installed.

Do you have the Pole installed? What about the school equipment and clothes by Lungpaul??  I did add a list with everything that was needed. Until you install those, you will have the dependencies notifications, and if it is the poles, chances are statues have been put in there place as replacements.

Do you have the Pole installed? What about the school equipment and clothes by Lungpaul??  I did add a list with everything that was needed. Until you install those, you will have the dependencies notifications, and if it is the poles, chances are statues have been put in there place as replacements.

Lungpaul's clothes and misc school objects are showing up. But I don't have Late Night installed anyway, so I know why his stuff isn't working. And I have everything for the KW School in the mod to work, but it's not showing up in Community.

Hi all!

About scool.

Is there any different between this scool and lungpauls academy For the new KW school?

And is there any way to change it to 'Girls only' scool?

Thanks a lot!

P. S.

Sorry for my bad English...

Lunpaul's school is much smaller than my own, so it will fit on a smaller lot. And obviously it is designed differently. And unfortunatly there is no known way to make a school an all girls school yet. It would be nice though, and since the University ep has girls dorms and boys dorms, then it may be possible at some point. We can hope :)

Hi all!

About scool.

Is there any different between this scool and lungpauls academy For the new KW school?

Thanks a lot!

P. S.

Lunpaul's school is much smaller than my own, so it will fit on a smaller lot. And obviously it is designed differently. And unfortunatly there is no known way to make a school an all girls school yet. It would be nice though, and since the University ep has girls dorms and boys dorms, then it may be possible at some point. We can hope :)

Thanks )

and one more thing - what type of lot should be selected?

Hi all!

About scool.

Thanks a lot!

P. S.

Thanks )

and one more thing - what type of lot should be selected?

I set it to visitors allowed, because it can be kinda humerous when some random folks show up at the school for no other reason than because they can, then suddenly run out the door and head elsewhere. Also some ppl like to stay and play on the computers.

Maybe somebody knows:

I have installed school, save game, reloaded it, but after reloading the game, 'KW' mod not running. I am not see fly-out about mod starting.
And I've got a script error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
  <ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.2.8 (325)

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00021 ldfld.o    in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.SchoolLocation:.ctor (ulong) (2555DB98 [6765814302550558208/0x5de50042e7c88600] )
#1: 0x00053 newobj     in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.SchoolLocation:UpdateSchools (Oniki.Settings) ([50B6F9C0] )
#2: 0x0001b call       in Oniki.Oniki.Settings:Apply () ()
#3: 0x000dc callvirt   in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Start () ()
#4: 0x000ba call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([3FDF88A0] [3FF559B8] )
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>

Should I start a new game? Or it can be because some of my mods are conflict?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe somebody knows:

I have installed school, save game, reloaded it, but after reloading the game, 'KW' mod not running. I am not see fly-out about mod starting.

And I've got a script error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.2.8 (325)

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

#0: 0x00021 ldfld.o    in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.SchoolLocation:.ctor (ulong) (2555DB98 [6765814302550558208/0x5de50042e7c88600] )

#1: 0x00053 newobj     in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.SchoolLocation:UpdateSchools (Oniki.Settings) ([50B6F9C0] )

#2: 0x0001b call       in Oniki.Oniki.Settings:Apply () ()

#3: 0x000dc callvirt   in Oniki.Oniki.Main:Start () ()

#4: 0x000ba call       in Oniki.Oniki.KinkyMod:OnWorldLoadFinishedHandler (object,System.EventArgs) ([3FDF88A0] [3FF559B8] )

</ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

Should I start a new game? Or it can be because some of my mods are conflict?

Apologies. Did not see this post till now.

And I am afraid I cannot help you with this. All that is gibberish to me lol. You may want to check with Oniki kay on this though. She may be able to help you.