[request] more gangbang animation please.

Dehabe

The Reikling gang rape sets are something I would love to see more of. That is one of the most interesting creatures we have for huge prolonged gang rape scenes. It reminds me a lot of the picture set attached, with the captured elf princess being bound and abused by a pack of small dirty goblins.

I would also love to see some Falmer specific rape and gang rape sets that are a little more attuned to their actual in-game character. They are clearly big fans of torture, and in rape I am pretty sure they would be big into hard spanking, whipping, choking, and generally mixing a lot of pain into the whole event. I could also see them binding a female down and then having a Charaus mount her kinda like the dog pic here.

post-64138-0-09240700-1424115818_thumb.jpg

post-64138-0-72910600-1424117021_thumb.jpg

Falmer, Draugr and Spiders could do with more animations in general. Other than humans (maybe even including humans!), these 3 comprise by far the majority of the enemies in the game, yet have a relatively small selection of older animations. Werewolves are relatively rare, yet have a superb selection of animations. Even bears and sabrecats are more common, and they only have one shared animation.

Until these take an animators fancy though, it's not an easy fix. 

Archived