[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Hey Stevie, have you ever considered releasing the face geom of any of your girls, they are some of the best looking in this whole damn place!

Actually, they are all the same girl, I just change some features here and there.

Either hair style and/or color, skin tone, lip color, and eye color, eyeliner etc.

new.jpg

Sorry but I want to keep my char unique, so i don't really want to release the face geom... again sorry.

So I've been using CBBE forever and all my armors etc are made forCBBE. If I now change the body to 7B, will that screw up every clothing I have as a CBBE?

Yes and no.

Depending on how skimpy the clothes/armors you use, there will be texture issues.

No worries, that's of course your right. Keep up the pics, next best thing heh.

Okay, I've run into a strange problem that I don't recall having with earlier versions of testing this bodymesh out.

For some reason my character's vagina stretches and hangs around whenever she runs or turns directions, I've provided some pictures below. I'm not sure why it's doing that, I'm using the vagina and hdtm.xmls provided here, plus the trepleen HDT Havok Object. What's going on? This seems to happen whether or not I have HDT Havo Object equipped. 

As I mentioned previously I didn't have this problem before, so it could be because I messed around with a file somewhere, but I don't know what would be causing it. I didn't do any editing to the vagina or hdtm xmls, so I'm not sure those are causing the problems. 

post-89575-0-67665500-1428039597_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-78641100-1428039607_thumb.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers! Next (un)natural step would be to make penis collide with anus.  :P

For that to happen, and mods to develop in general, I think some standards should be made in terms of one body type for animatons to develop on, specific xmls, and SOS integration with collisions taken in consideration. I do understand and respect everyone's taste and wish to have an unique body, but if mods keep being developed in the diverse way they are being developed now, there will always be incompatibilities, incomplete functionality (like we've seen on this thread, regarding the animations & havok), even CTDs and other damages to the game.

Personally, I prefer Sevenbase, as the most aesthetic body mod for Skyrim today, combining diversity in texture options, armors and functionality in the way most people find it more than satisfactory.

I think, Stevierage knows this as well, and thus builds the Vag mod on this bodytype. And I give my vote for this mod and bodytype to be a standarad for future developing the Sexlab framework, be it new collisions, like anal you mentioned, oral, new anims etc. 

Tell me what you think about this, gentlemen?

@thanks Stevierage: for great work. Can you tell me about what yours SOS type and SOS setting (size, addon %....)

I use the latest SOS with only smurfs schlong addon , but i have replaced the body, hands, feet and genitals meshes and textures from the SAM mod (i use the uncut version of the SAM schlong).

Size, i change it depending on the npc, but the default '10' size should fit perfectly, but you could try up to '13' size (expect some clipping at that size), any higher i think would hide the vagina.

Hmm .... there is a way to collide male hands  with the full body/vagina? :-))

I do not know if I've done something wrong but the only collision at the moment is between the penis and vagina

You would need to edit the male hands in JFF to collide with the body/vagina. (i'll be trying out and testing the female 'fingers' to collide with the vagina during masturbation anims when i get time).

You will need to add the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to a female body part  (part 7) to get collisions with the breasts and butt.

The way the hdt works, is as long as you got the HDT-PE installed correctly and in the right folder, the PC and NPCs will always have bouncing breasts and butt (no need to assign xmls to nifs or have havok object installed).

But if you want collisions to work you will then need to assign the xmls to the appropriate body parts (Nifs and/or install the Havok Object mod) depending on the xml (eg hdtm.xml for the male).

But chose wisely which parts you add the xmls to, eg if you assign the hdtm.xml to the male hands but your PC or NPC is wearing gloves during the 'act' then the collisions will not work (same for female if you got the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml assigned to the hands and wearing gloves).

I'd assign the hdtm.xml to the male schlong(s), _0 and _1 of the genitals and to all the addon schlongs you have installed (smurf and vectorplexus).

For the female use the body and another part you think will not be replaced by an item you and/or the NPC would be wearing during the 'act'.

Don't assign it to the head as NPCs do not use the standard head supplied, you would need to chose another part.

Cheers! Next (un)natural step would be to make penis collide with anus.  :P

I think there would be a problem to have collisions work with the anus.

Whichever 'hole' the schlong enters will also open the other 'hole' and vice versa, eg the anus will also open and close with the vagina at the same time.

Would be nice with DP anims, but i wonder if you could even see the collisions unless you look thru the bodies in tfc mode.

You could make a separate anus.xml and with some tweaking in CK, make another Havok Object (call it 'Havok Object 2') and just assign the anus.xml (and the default.xml) to that, then depending on the anim you have running (anal anim), first unequip the Havok Object with the vagina.xml assigned, then equip the Havok Object (2) with the anus.xml assigned, so that both do not collide with the schlong at the same time (but you would need to remove any xmls assigned to the female nifs), a bit of a pain in the ass to setup really..... :rolleyes:.

HDT-PE is really annoying to work with, can have you pulling your hair out sometimes, just hope HDT-SMP is hell of a lot better/easier to work with.

ps, btw the 'My Files' i posted may not work well with a UUNP made body (just tested it) with the reduced weights around the vagina, doesn't get much reaction from 'My Files' vagina.xml, try out an older xml (or stick to the xmls that already come with UUNP special), should be fixed in next bodyslide build tho.

Just uploading the xmls and Havok Object i currently use.

Take note:

These are intended for the more 'experienced modder' (knows where to install everything etc), don't download if you don't know what your doing!.

These files are not setup in the proper folders, would need to be installed manually.

The Hdtm.xml and the HdtVagina,xml may or may not be included in the next BodySlide Build (up to Cell or Btn2k to decide if they think which is best (forgot to mention this to Cell in the PM, hope you read this Cell :D)).

Ok files are:

1. Hdtm.xml is the same xml i posted a few days back, just now includes the data i forgot to add in constraints and some very slight adjustments (personally i think this is better than the original hdtm.xmls because the vagina doesn't 'stick or close' during 'Deep penetration' anims.

2. HdtVagina.xml is a mashup of Vagina 2 and 3 of the xmls i posted, some slight changes are:

a. The Linear and Angular Damping in Rigid Bodies.

b. Reduced Linear Limits in Constraints slightly.

c. Have added but reduced the data in Constraint Motors (Linear Motor only) trying to get a balance between smooth opening and closing while the vagina remains closed and doesn't sway during non sex anims and idles.

d. Changed the bone position in Joint settings from -2.000000 -> -2.780000 as when the Havok Object (collisions) get applied the vagina area moves up into the body slighty (opening is fixed), personally i think it looks better even during sex anims.

3. HdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is my custom xml, very basic, even though the hands and arms data is included they are not active and don't react to the breasts.

May not suit everyones tastes.

Contains no belly collisions.

Built around my custom weights for the body i use, so it may not look that good on other bodies (it will not work well with bodies that have the L/R Breast01 bones weighted to the body).

Is setup more for sex anims, may not suit ppl that like bounce during other non sex anims (mainly butt)

4. Havok Object i use has NiStringsExtraData, yes 'Strings' not string meaning two xmls are assigned to it (the vagina and Default xmls).

I don't have any xmls assigned to 'any' (female) body parts in the Nifs (only have the hdtm.xml assigned to the male genitials).

Un-equipping it removes the collisions to the breasts, butt and vagina, helps with 'Raging Vagina Syndrome' (though i very rarely have that problem).

I just equip it whenever i use any sex anims, un-equip it while running around killing stuffs (you don't really need those sort of collisions running around the world do you?, also helps with performance??)

attachicon.gifMy files.rar

Looking for better effect i tried these files  - they don't work - is there some trick to it?

Yea i installed it right replacing my previous files (that worked even if poorly) , even used havoc objects what i don't do normally (got xmls linked to head/hands). Still no collision Oo. I belive error is in hdtm.

Ok i did it. I tried comparing yours hdtm that didn't work to the one i had working... learned couple of things on the way (like that reloading doesn't always reload xml changes but turns out reequipping mesh with xml link does).

So your hdtm.xml won't work unless i remove its last entry "genitals", then it works fine. Any idea why it is this way ?

What is that entry for ? (seems to be dummy with -1 - colide with nothing)

Take note:

These are intended for the more 'experienced modder' (knows where to install everything etc), don't download if you don't know what your doing!.

These files are not setup in the proper folders, would need to be installed manually.

The Hdtm.xml and the HdtVagina,xml may or may not be included in the next BodySlide Build (up to Cell or Btn2k to decide if they think which is best (forgot to mention this to Cell in the PM, hope you read this Cell :D)).

Ok files are:

1. Hdtm.xml is the same xml i posted a few days back, just now includes the data i forgot to add in constraints and some very slight adjustments (personally i think this is better than the original hdtm.xmls because the vagina doesn't 'stick or close' during 'Deep penetration' anims.

2. HdtVagina.xml is a mashup of Vagina 2 and 3 of the xmls i posted, some slight changes are:

c. Have added but reduced the data in Constraint Motors (Linear Motor only) trying to get a balance between smooth opening and closing while the vagina remains closed and doesn't sway during non sex anims and idles.

d. Changed the bone position in Joint settings from -2.000000 -> -2.780000 as when the Havok Object (collisions) get applied the vagina area moves up into the body slighty (opening is fixed), personally i think it looks better even during sex anims.

3. HdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is my custom xml, very basic, even though the hands and arms data is included they are not active and don't react to the breasts.

Built around my custom weights for the body i use, so it may not look that good on other bodies (it will not work well with bodies that have the L/R Breast01 bones weighted to the body).

Is setup more for sex anims, may not suit ppl that like bounce during other non sex anims (mainly butt)

4. Havok Object i use has NiStringsExtraData, yes 'Strings' not string meaning two xmls are assigned to it (the vagina and Default xmls).

I don't have any xmls assigned to 'any' (female) body parts in the Nifs (only have the hdtm.xml assigned to the male genitials).

Un-equipping it removes the collisions to the breasts, butt and vagina, helps with 'Raging Vagina Syndrome' (though i very rarely have that problem).

I just equip it whenever i use any sex anims, un-equip it while running around killing stuffs (you don't really need those sort of collisions running around the world do you?, also helps with performance??)

Looking for better effect i tried these files  - they don't work - is there some trick to it?

Yea i installed it right replacing my previous files (that worked even if poorly) , even used havoc objects what i don't do normally (got xmls linked to head/hands). Still no collision Oo. I belive error is in hdtm.

Ok i did it. I tried comparing yours hdtm that didn't work to the one i had working... learned couple of things on the way (like that reloading doesn't always reload xml changes but turns out reequiping mesh with xml link does).

So your hdtm.xml won't work unless i remove its last entry "genitals", then it works fine. Any idea why it is this way ?

Are you using the latest skeleton (XPMSE 2.50, should still work with 2.43 tho) from Groovtama, as his skeleton has that genital bone.

It's a bit hard to explain (and i'm probably explaining it wrong) but it acts like an 'anchor' when collisions are applied, it would fall thru the ground to infinity without it.

Removing the bone would maybe work fine but no collisions would be applied to the other bone its connected to.

Take note:

Ok files are:

Ok i did it. I tried comparing yours hdtm that didn't work to the one i had working... learned couple of things on the way (like that reloading doesn't always reload xml changes but turns out reequiping mesh with xml link does).

Are you using the latest skeleton (XPMSE 2.50, should still work with 2.43 tho) from Groovtama, as his skeleton has that genital bone.

It's a bit hard to explain (and i'm probably explaining it wrong) but it acts like an 'anchor' when collisions are applied, it would fall thru the ground to infinity without it.

Removing the bone would maybe work fine but no collisions would be applied to the other bone its connected to.

Bingo. I'm using 2.5 except SOS was overwriting skeleton. doh :angel:

Also thanks for heads up UUNP weighs issues.

Many thanks overally :heart:

ps, btw the 'My Files' i posted may not work well with a UUNP made body (just tested it) with the reduced weights around the vagina, doesn't get much reaction from 'My Files' vagina.xml, try out an older xml (or stick to the xmls that already come with UUNP special), should be fixed in next bodyslide build tho.

Actually I took your havok object nif and I put it into my game and I prefer vagina 2 from your xmls, but now I am using the latest one you put into your "my files". My character actually haven't had sex yet since I put those in, as soon as they do I will let you know how it goes, up until than I was using the vagina 2 and it worked perfectly with the UUNP, which is what I have been using :) 

Sorry for not saying something sooner!!

-C

I need one thing straightened out. Does equipping Havok with ExtraStrings using hdtDefaultBBP. xml and hdtvagina.xml equal to adding ExtraString to every body part? The reason I find this confusing is that it seems that when I equip the Havok, female hands have no collisions with the SOS. So, how to fix this one?

I think the only negative of this site is the presence of too many tutorials dated .
Should be reorganized.

This has (some what) been updated to help installing everything hdt (should work not only for belly but also for breasts, butt and vagina) 

thanks a lot !!! :-)

I wanted understand how to implement collisions manually but my english sucks and I always spent tons of time to translate random pages .

I need one thing straightened out. Does equipping Havok with ExtraStrings using hdtDefaultBBP. xml and hdtvagina.xml equal to adding ExtraString to every body part? The reason I find this confusing is that it seems that when I equip the Havok, female hands have no collisions with the SOS. So, how to fix this one?

Yes it is sufficient for only one body part (or equiped object for that matter) to have the xml linked.

What do you mean hand - SOS collision? as in having sos change shape from hand collision? no xmls allow that afaik.

Okay, I've run into a strange problem that I don't recall having with earlier versions of testing this bodymesh out.

For some reason my character's vagina stretches and hangs around whenever she runs or turns directions, I've provided some pictures below. I'm not sure why it's doing that, I'm using the vagina and hdtm.xmls provided here, plus the trepleen HDT Havok Object. What's going on? This seems to happen whether or not I have HDT Havo Object equipped. 

As I mentioned previously I didn't have this problem before, so it could be because I messed around with a file somewhere, but I don't know what would be causing it. I didn't do any editing to the vagina or hdtm xmls, so I'm not sure those are causing the problems. 

attachicon.gifss1.jpg

attachicon.gifss2.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Is that a body from here or bodyslide or your unpk created body?

Yes having the object equipped is like having the xmls assigned to the nifs (personally i only use the havok object with 'No' xmls assigned in the female nifs).

Are the female hands setup for collisions to work with the schlong in the hdtdefault.xml and hdtm.xml?, may need to adjust it in JFF (idk if there is even an xml setup like that tbh).

It was the 7base body provided here. I think I figured out the problem, however. I got my HDT Havok Objects mixed up and was using one combined with a femalebody_1 mesh that had the NiStringExtraData added to it, which resulted in constant vaginal raging. 

When I equip the Havok Object and run around it still does that, but when I unequip it the raging/stretching stops, which seems to be okay to me. 

Yes it is sufficient for only one body part (or equiped object for that matter) to have the xml linked.

What do you mean hand - SOS collision? as in having sos change shape from hand collision? no xmls allow that afaik.

SOS collision, as in schlong being aware of the hand, and thus reacting to it's animation. 

Yes having the object equipped is like having the xmls assigned to the nifs (personally i only use the havok object with 'No' xmls assigned in the female nifs).

Are the female hands setup for collisions to work with the schlong in the hdtdefault.xml and hdtm.xml?, may need to adjust it in JFF (idk if there is even an xml setup like that tbh).

Okay, I think I got you now. In order to make schlong to collide with hands, I need JFF and mess around with it. Correct me if I misunderstood you.

Okay, I think I got you now. In order to make schlong to collide with hands, I need JFF and mess around with it. Correct me if I misunderstood you.

Yea try it, but i'm not sure if its possible to get the schlong to react with the hands (someone would need to confirm it if it is possible, i wonder if i could get the SAM foreskin model to react to hands if its possible??).

ahhh .... I wish only that the male and female hands collide with the vagina ...

I begin to think that I never will ... sooner or later someone will share something :°(

I finally got vagina to work without using Bodyslide at all. For girls, I use 7B HDT, 1.43b body and CBBE's Vagina. xml. The only problem now is that I can't make the SOS to collide with the vagina, or any part of female body, except the bewbs. They work fine detecting the schlong. I'm using hdtm's on every male part and Stevie's Havok with Strings.

Any tips, gentlemen?

Yeah so now I have HDT Havok Object in my inventory but the penis is not colliding with the vagina.

... Huh. 

What do I have to do now?

To get the P and V to collide, I believe the malehands_0 and malehands_1 .nif meshes need to be edited. I think that makes SoS a requirement, if you aren't already using that. Edited malehands are available from the Trepleen-Daie HDT archive, or you could try editing your own meshes yourself - instructions available somewhere in the thread. If you guys already have the edited malehands, then I don't quite know what the issue is. My own experience with the problem was solved when I made those changes to the meshes.