I must be blessed by Dibella or something. I downloaded and installed Groovetana's extended skeleton, CBBE 3.3, Realgirl textures, Bodyslide, HDT 14.28 and this mod. ran Bodyslide, selected the slfcvagina 2.0 body and the Atria Perfection 2 preset.  finally I ran fnis and then loaded my save game.

I have never seen a more realistic female body in Skyrim.  my character's breasts are almost 3D!  they bounce and jiggle just right.  her vagina animates when penetrated. that is something I have never seen before.

everything seems to be working for me.    there are noticeable wrist and ankle seams but  I can ignore them, considering the complexity of the mod.

thank you for a great mod.

I must be blessed by Dibella or something. I downloaded and installed Groovetana's extended skeleton, CBBE 3.3, Realgirl textures, Bodyslide, HDT 14.28 and this mod. ran Bodyslide, selected the slfcvagina 2.0 body and the Atria Perfection 2 preset.  finally I ran fnis and then loaded my save game.

I have never seen a more realistic female body in Skyrim.  my character's breasts are almost 3D!  they bounce and jiggle just right.  her vagina animates when penetrated. that is something I have never seen before.

everything seems to be working for me.    there are noticeable wrist and ankle seams but  I can ignore them, considering the complexity of the mod.

thank you for a great mod.

I don't have any wrist and ankle seams, are you using these textures? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?

yes the cbbe conversion (full version) by drunkenmojo. nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55761/? 

should I use the original UNP version?

UNP version? no wouldn't recommend it  but i'm using the ones that came with Hanali CBBE TBBP HDT http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42084/tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D42084%26preview%3D&pUp=1  you could try some other CBBE textures and see if the seams go away.

Here's a shot of my character using the textures from the Hanali mod with no seams.

post-342210-0-26912500-1425210670_thumb.jpg

Hi Scivirus,

Great job!! :)  :)  I got older veriosn to work perfectly, but I can't get "Trepleen-SCIVIRUS Vagina2.2" to work,  since I not a modder I don't really know why it doesn't. The older version worked, can someone help on this.  :-/

what exactly is is happening  need to be more specific

Thank so Much scivirus 4 extraordinary rock mod  :heart: , just request if posible u release add on for another body type to attach to. my be like ring that contain animated vagina for another body mod (or like sos) . sorry for my engglish i hope u understand my mean  :angel: 

.As a static object it will but it will not work with physics because different weights and maybe skeletons.

COS project or Clams of skyrim project

Here is what got so far for a new vagina mesh .im going to call it COS (clams of skyrim) still need to do the physics .i need some help with that i just dont know how .

post-385614-0-73315600-1425300343_thumb.jpg

Hi Scivirus,

Great job!! :)  :)  I got older version to work perfectly, but I can't get "Trepleen-SCIVIRUS Vagina2.2" to work,  since I not a modder I don't really know why it doesn't. The older version worked, can someone help on this.  :-/

There is no collision with the vagina. I used my mod manager and overwrite every change it remains static and non-responsive.

Hi Scivirus,

Great job!! :)  :)  I got older version to work perfectly, but I can't get "Trepleen-SCIVIRUS Vagina2.2" to work,  since I not a modder I don't really know why it doesn't. The older version worked, can someone help on this.  :-/

There is no collision with the vagina. I used my mod manager and overwrite every change it remains static and non-responsive.

WHAY BODY  DID YOU SELECT IN BODYSLIDE

Just have to say I love the breast sway. (Using you settings with Lush). Probably could do with more weight on larger sizes but I'm using Hormones, (so things change over time, so probably not implementable).

OH YES i use hormones and soulgemoven  wait till they are full of milk

Tried this mod and pretty awesome i must say :) I get pretty hardcore with immersion and realistic stuff and always felt something was missing with the adult side and tada was this mod so now fixed that haha, Sadly i used to use CBBE nor Fair Skin or Realistic Girl Textures anymore... :(

I went over too:

For the Body (UNPB MTM Bodies & UNP MTM Bodies)

For Textures SG Textures Renewal 4K with Wet Body option

So look forward too a UNP or UNPB version >.<

Tried this mod and pretty awesome i must say :) I get pretty hardcore with immersion and realistic stuff and always felt something was missing with the adult side and tada was this mod so now fixed that haha, Sadly i used to use CBBE nor Fair Skin or Realistic Girl Textures anymore... :(

I went over too:

there was a unp version but was for animation only and not hdt but i only work with cbbe not planning to do unp ever

Hi Scivirus,

I directly installed "Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML.rar" didn't use the bodyslide.

Hey there. I love the texture changes to the vagina in this, looks a hell7uva lot more realistic then the laffy-taffy lips of the other file. I have it installed as told in the op and hdt in general(with the stuffs load order in MO being HDT-PE followed by the body mesh mods then the xmpse 2.44 skeleton) using the slfc body and my own preset(though i tried yours as well to not avail), but there doesn't seem to be belly collision when fucking futa or male npc's... is it not enabled or could something be potentially out of place?

I've tried getting belly collision to work in the past, but never managed to do so except with an extremely old, outdated mod using xmpse 1.93; just don't get why it never seems to work. Instead of stretching outward when getting plowed by a size 15 SoS dong, it just clips through.

The pussy stretches around it seemingly alright, though.

I went over too:

there was a unp version but was for animation only and not hdt but i only work with cbbe not planning to do unp ever

Aww darn :( Oh well if i ever do go back to CBBE i know were to come lol Keep up the good work!

Hey there. I love the texture changes to the vagina in this, looks a hell7uva lot more realistic then the laffy-taffy lips of the other file. I have it installed as told in the op and hdt in general(with the stuffs load order in MO being HDT-PE followed by the body mesh mods then the xmpse 2.44 skeleton) using the slfc body and my own preset(though i tried yours as well to not avail), but there doesn't seem to be belly collision when fucking futa or male npc's... is it not enabled or could something be potentially out of place?

I've tried getting belly collision to work in the past, but never managed to do so except with an extremely old, outdated mod using xmpse 1.93; just don't get why it never seems to work. Instead of stretching outward when getting plowed by a size 15 SoS dong, it just clips through.

The pussy stretches around it seemingly alright, though.

no there is no belly collision because its to unstable i find that most belly scaling armor do strange things even if they use the same bone weights and sliders

Hi Scivirus,

I directly installed "Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML.rar" didn't use the bodyslide.

thats maybe the problem bodyslide adds the nifstringdata for the vagina select slfcvagina 2.0 in bodyslide you can use any preset or make your own and make sure the wall box are ticked

is this compatible with the wearable tail mod? cause when i try to use both for a while it works then the tail gets rigid like a boner and the clams wont open. if it's incompatible please make a patch or recommend a tail mod that's compatible please.

so i dont know if its compatible and i dont make the physics files i just made a collection of file that work

I get this error.

Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML(3) // A problem occurred during install:
Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
The mod was not installed. // Upgrading //

My NMM talks in Swedish :P

But it says that there are one reference that is missing that is referring to one object, so there are one error in the file.

I have DL 4 times and same error.

I get this error.

Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML(3) // A problem occurred during install:

Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.

The mod was not installed. // Upgrading //

My NMM talks in Swedish :P

But it says that there are one reference that is missing that is referring to one object, so there are one error in the file.

I have DL 4 times and same error.

i am sure something else is the problem i tested the download and it works fine what version of NMM are you using  ? if you had the older one remove it first then use the new if not then the problem somewhere else