Hi again, I have a slight problem. The mod was working very nicely but then I tried installing, via NMM, SG Textures For CBBE. I clicked on ''yes to mod'' when prompted and when I ran FNIS and tired going back to my game, well the working vagina completely stopped working.

Right after I removed SG Textures and reinstalling your mod but it didn't work, again. So I tried unistalling all the mods you say in your mod order and then reinstalling them in the correct order, but still nothing. Although I have the skin and everything but the animation just isn't there anymore.

Any ideas on what to do? (I do everything on NMM, I don't play with the files/folders it's just too complicated for me)

And I also use SOS (regular version, not the light)

Thank you.

P.S. I do use the Vagina  and Atria body in bodyslide.

Hi again, I have a slight problem. The mod was working very nicely but then I tried installing, via NMM, SG Textures For CBBE. I clicked on ''yes to mod'' when prompted and when I ran FNIS and tired going back to my game, well the working vagina completely stopped working.

Right after I removed SG Textures and reinstalling your mod but it didn't work, again. So I tried unistalling all the mods you say in your mod order and then reinstalling them in the correct order, but still nothing. Although I have the skin and everything but the animation just isn't there anymore.

Any ideas on what to do? (I do everything on NMM, I don't play with the files/folders it's just too complicated for me)

And I also use SOS (regular version, not the light)

Thank you.

P.S. I do use the Vagina  and Atria body in bodyslide.

WHY did you run fnis after installing a texture its only when there a new animations in the mod

did you run body slide after installing the texture ?Sg texture for cbbe will not effect it at all only the skin will change

i think you did not select slfcvagina2.0 body on the outfit/body dropdown menu .the atria body you  refer to is only a preset for the shape of the body .

Sg texture for cbbe will not effect it at all .rememeber to select slfcvagina2.0 then do batch build then at the very last press build this is important it must be the last thing you do or batch build will use the last body in you bodyslide list and it may not be slfcvagina 2.0...

so be clear

1 .install.Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision ,usuming you still have xpms and Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3 installed

2.open bodyslide

3 .select slfcvagina2.0 body on the outfit/body dropdown menu.

4 .press batch build and wait till its done

5.then click the wall box then click BUILD

6.run fnis just in case

I coverted UUNP Special for Unified BodySlide(7Base Vagina mesh UNP HDT version) to CBBE HDT Bodyslide using bodyslide 2.3. But I don't know how to make a vagina textures. So can I request making a textures of this mesh? I am using SG Female Textures Renewal CBBE optional smooth body textures.

i will need the mesh to get the uv map then ill see what i can do .

Sorry. Late Post. Here is my bodyslide files. I tested meshes worked ingame. But it is tested version, because i cannot use bodyslide well.

CBBE Body HDT Special.7z

I coverted UUNP Special for Unified BodySlide(7Base Vagina mesh UNP HDT version) to CBBE HDT Bodyslide using bodyslide 2.3. But I don't know how to make a vagina textures. So can I request making a textures of this mesh? I am using SG Female Textures Renewal CBBE optional smooth body textures.

i will need the mesh to get the uv map then ill see what i can do .

Sorry. Late Post. Here is my bodyslide files. I tested meshes worked ingame. But it is tested version, because i cannot use bodyslide well.

attachicon.gifCBBE Body HDT Special.7z

i can , if you can get this to work properly you will make alot of people happy .the sevenbase vagina is the most realistic of all of them.

but i see a problem the vagina it self work but the outer labia does not move with it .its not skind on the CBBE HDT BODY ..you need to match  the weight of the vagina to the outer labia surrounding the vagina and move some of the polygons so it makes a Hole to for the vagina . you can with body slide but its not acurate only with 3ds max ....i have tied it my self before with my own vagina mesh a much more detailed then the Cbbe , 7 base and unp compined but i could not get the Physics to work...

you have  i big thing here this will be awesome all then guys will drop there girl friends fro this

did you paint weight your self with bodyslide on the vagina ?

oh the texture links in the nif are incorrect

and the baseshape or body should be first in the nif and not the Labia maybe you show check the  baseshape was first in bodyslide..this makes the vagina shiny and i cannot set the vagina to environment map in the nif to fix it because it CTD when i do

if need be ask Stevierage the original author of the 7base vagina body to make the hole for it and add weight to the outer labia around the vagina

post-385614-0-61540800-1427792165_thumb.jpg

@scivirus i had update Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML to Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML but the new it'n working ( redrees armor not helping anymore) whe i switch to the old V2.44 it work . did i do wrong?

Did you remove the older one first completly and did you get the new xpms 2.50

yes i remove  Trepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML using nexsus mod manager like i instaled, i used  xpms 2.44

yes it fixed the new xpms 2.50 is the answer thank's u again for the clue  :heart: 

I followed the instructions. The vagina model is installed, but it doesn't move. What else can I say?

did you  run bodyslide and ...

check if the nifstringdata is in the female-0 and 1 nif .

or send your install order  maybe that will give a clue

is something els not working like breast collision ?

send i pic of the body

I ran bodyslide.
Breast collision is working.
Load order: 1.Realistic ragdolls 2.FNIS 3.XP32 Maximum Skeleton 4.CBBE 5.HDT Physics Extension 6. Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina...      Everything as you said.
I didn't checked nifstringdata, but I will do it tomorrow. It's bit late now.

EDIT
I forgot how to check that and can't find it in internet. lel                              

post-670223-0-80908000-1428416989_thumb.jpg

I ran bodyslide.

Breast collision is working.

Load order: 1.Realistic ragdolls 2.FNIS 3.XP32 Maximum Skeleton 4.CBBE 5.HDT Physics Extension 6. Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina...      Everything as you said.

I didn't checked nifstringdata, but I will do it tomorrow. It's bit late now.

EDIT

I forgot how to check that and can't find it in internet. lel                              

attachicon.gif2015-04-06_00002.jp

i don't think the vagina is the problem ,what version of SOS are you using full ot light version because it only works with full i think ,,

check then the malehands have this string in the nif Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml

I'm using SOS full, and I can't find malehands in hdtm.xml.

you mean you cannot find hdtm in malehands nif if thats the case then this is your problem. my mods adds that nif with the hdt,.xml string in it ..

are you using NMM it should install it in the correct folder ?

Wait, I though I have to find malehands in hdtm xD.

There is "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" in "malehands_1". :D

is it working now....if not whats the hdt physics mod version you are using ....

what you could try is load an older safe game fisrt when starting skyrim then load the one you  want or start skyrim with a new game until you make your character then load the safe you want .it resets the hdt physic engine .

So will this work with SoS Light? I'm not using full due to all the other annoying things it adds and the changes it makes to armour slots.

i cant see why not but i had people install sos light and they had problems the when they installed the full version it worked