How do I get this to work without to install the textures that comes whit it?

I want to have the havoc and use my body textures that comes from the new Calentines 3.4B

I have tryed to make one new pack there I have copied the textures from Calentiens in but it did get messy.

No problem to get it to work if I use the latest and install it like it is, but I want to use the skin from Calentines instead.

Any clues?

when my mod ask to replace files do not let replace all the dds files

,or before importing the rar file to NMM open it up goto the texture/actor/female  folder in the rar and delete all the textures except the files named phototex they are for the vagina

I want to have the havoc and use my body textures that comes from the new Calentines 3.4B

I have tryed to make one new pack there I have copied the textures from Calentiens in but it did get messy.

No problem to get it to work if I use the latest and install it like it is, but I want to use the skin from Calentines instead.

Any clues?

,or before importing the rar file to NMM open it up goto the texture/actor/female  folder in the rar and delete all the textures except the files named phototex they are for the vagina

Yes I did that. And the other stuff you do say.

It was odd since it should have worked.

Perhaps I did some wrong, took wrong dds files perhaps.

Will try again.

Have noticed one another thing to.

If you have one female follower that have their own body. Then the vagina dont work.

It works on followers from interesting people, vilja and some other that use the base.

But not on those who have their own.

Did try one time to copy the Phototex files in to theirs folders but no avail.

Any clues?

Yes I did that. And the other stuff you do say.

It was odd since it should have worked.

Perhaps I did some wrong, took wrong dds files perhaps.

Will try again.

Have noticed one another thing to.

If you have one female follower that have their own body. Then the vagina dont work.

It works on followers from interesting people, vilja and some other that use the base.

But not on those who have their own.

Did try one time to copy the Phototex files in to theirs folders but no avail.

the phototex file is only texture if an npc use there own body then the vagina mesh and bone nodes are not there ...you canmake it use the the vanila body or the slfcvagina2.0 body (skyrim thinks thats vanilla) by changing the bsa file of that npc using tesvedit ..i did it with sofia and a replacer mods for serana ...Vilja And arisa followers use vanilla body's (the head my not match skin tone after that as they have there own texture and you cant change to vanilla as they unique  and need to use there own texture on the head .and to have breast collision they need the hdt object as the string for that is on the vanilla head...google how to make sofia naked you ..it should show what you need to change with tesvedit

what follower is it you that you are using? ..

can you send a pic of what the body look like after you changed the texture to Calentines

I currently use the slfcvagina2 right now. This is my latest female character. Horny Sara :)

This is how it looks whit slfcvagina2 and the latest Phototex files.

Using the Fantastical preset that comes whit it.

I dont run any enb or so.

First picture is she pregnant using the mod B-F.

The last one is your body and havoc from another save that uses latest version. Works perfect when you got it to run.

And it is Vilja that sits on top of that :P My loved spouse.

I dont use so many followers.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37869/?Chaconne Follower

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473/?Bijin Wives and the other mod Warmadens.

And one Amaranth.

All of them have their own body's.

I will try your suggestions and see if I can get it to work some how.

post-552511-0-89571700-1429132898_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-00808000-1429132950_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-86186600-1429132958_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-01444600-1429133311_thumb.jpg

I currently use the slfcvagina2 right now. This is my latest female character. Horny Sara :)

This is how it looks whit slfcvagina2 and the latest Phototex files.

Using the Fantastical preset that comes whit it.

I dont run any enb or so.

First picture is she pregnant using the mod B-F.

The last one is your body and havoc from another save that uses latest version. Works perfect when you got it to run.

And it is Vilja that sits on top of that :P My loved spouse.

I dont use so many followers.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37869/?Chaconne Follower

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63473/?Bijin Wives and the other mod Warmadens.

And one Amaranth.

All of them have their own body's.

I will try your suggestions and see if I can get it to work some how.

the second pis i see there is stuff clipping did you click on hte wall box of the slfcvagina 2.0 body ..

install the texture replacer for the vagina Trepleen standard CBBE 3.3.rar that should make it match your body texture

here is what im working on now just have on problem to fix then ill release it

post-385614-0-66880500-1429136023_thumb.jpg

post-385614-0-61345400-1429136024_thumb.jpg

That thumbnails look good.

I currently use the texture replacer from Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar

Dont have any hdt wall box for some reason.

I can install that part manually, and try. But need to go to work right now.

Updating my last post and I think I got it to work.

Did as you suggested and created one new mod and did not use the textures that was for the body and overwrite during installation.

But I need to fix the feat since I forgot to reinstall the Sam for males.

The only changes I did was to remove the body parts that came whit your mod.

If some other wants to try it so can I upload it if it is ok.

post-552511-0-51057700-1429207774_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-03127400-1429207826_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-26744500-1429208014_thumb.jpg

Updating my last post and I think I got it to work.

Did as you suggested and created one new mod and did not use the textures that was for the body and overwrite during installation.

But I need to fix the feat since I forgot to reinstall the Sam for males.

The only changes I did was to remove the body parts that came whit your mod.

If some other wants to try it so can I upload it if it is ok.

yes sure you can upload it ,im almost done with me new vagina mod it should then work with any texture and have more detail then my old one

Not right now, need to figure out where the error come from that gives female and males wrong feet and hands.

It looks strange, It can be High Heel.

Edit the males works.

are they the wrong colour ?

or you talking about a gap because  the male hands and feet that i use come from SOS ,,sam may use different once and there uvmap may be different that will make the texture funny or make a gap....the female hands and feet that i use are from remodeled hdt armor ..i had a problem with a gap at the female feet and found that it was the knee height slider in bodyslide that was not working as it should ...i dont know how to add sliders on bodyslide but the knee height slider i think is not really useful

i have never use SAM before

Check this out. Dont know if is one error in my installation or what it is.

Need to root that out.

And perhaps find some way to have some pubes hair on the females. And not using some old file that I have.

it look to me like i said the feet mesh is different so there uv map geometry does not fit the texture .you can see the normal map shadow is not lined up ..i dont know why you changed the meshes on need to change the texture ...from what mod did you get the feet meshes from ?

Check this out. Dont know if is one error in my installation or what it is.

Need to root that out.

And perhaps find some way to have some pubes hair on the females. And not using some old file that I have.

there is a mod to called body option to use texblend to ad pubs and moles ...or you can use remodeled armor it has a 3d pub mesh that you can sap on with bodyslide

Ok. I try your wip, it says SOS and let us see what happens when I use sam.

But it is vectorplus that have made them so it should work.

I really dont know what mod that have came whit those feets.

I did remove the Hight Heals and it did no different.

Updating little.

Have tested and did find out that the issue whit feets was one of the fancy dresses that added some shoes and some feets. Hmm

If some one likes to test it, and using your own texture i will be happy.

The base is Scivirus and Treplens works so all credit to them, the only thing I have done is to remove some meshes and added one more slider preset.

You install it the same way you install the others.

The female body is the latest Calentines HDT and male is SAM and SAM_textures_vectorplexus_heavypubes_by_Ixum.

Now I will be off to test the WIP :)

post-552511-0-47326400-1429379673_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-33788700-1429379689_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-15512100-1429379742_thumb.jpg

post-552511-0-26086200-1429379749_thumb.jpg

Edited By Uncle64 Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.7z

Hi bro, this mod is great. But I have a problem for vagina stop working during female on female scene, is there any solution I could fix it?

The vagina stops working in lez scenes (I assume this is for the strap-on animations?) because there's no collisions happening. The Male actor collisions are connected to the malehands.nif files. If you want the vagina to work in lez scenes (or bestiality scenes, or any scene not involving a fully nude male and female) you have to attach a path to hdtm.xml on the strap-on nifs (or whatever nif you feel would work best. I find it's better to attach it to the actual things in the scenes like the schlongs if you use SOS).

To do this:

1) open the file in nifskope

2) right click on Scene Root > Block > Insert > NiS...> NiStringExtraData (not NiStringsExtraData)

3) In the bottom box under Block details:

a) Rename the block by clicking the "Txt" icon under name. Enter "HDT Havoc Path"

B) Click on "Txt" under String Data. Enter the path of hdtm.xml (usually "data/skse/plugins/hdtm.xml")

4) Copy the branch you just made

5) Right click on Scene Root and paste branch

6) Press Ctrl +up until the new branch is entry 1 under Scene Root

7) Right click the old NiStringExtraData and remove branch.

8) Save Nif and you should be good to go.

File Name: female genital texture replacer for Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics

File Submitter: scivirus

File Submitted: 08 Feb 2015

File Category: Models & Textures

Requires: Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision

this is a texture replacer Working Vagina + HDT Collisions body

need to load working vagina mod first

and then download the matching texture for the one you using ..if its not there send me a message then ill make one

i have texture for

1.real girls realistic textures for cbbe v0.5.rar

2. Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v7_6

3.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3

their links are below

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55761/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

OPTIONAL

i have added an all in one mod that has my version of Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML ..this should sort collision problems

and you don,t need to equip the object anymore and most npc will have collision as long as they use the same body and head nif .if they dont give them the object .no editing needed .just run bodyslide with slfcvagina2.0 body And ATRIA PERFECTION 2 preset if you want it like in the screenshot.it includes realgirl texture with a slight tan install after Remodeled armor for cbbe Bodyslide TBBP HDT if you use it ."WARNING" DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR CURRENT TEXTURES or skip texture file when they ask to overwrite, its just an easy way if you get problems

it does support belly scaling for pregnancy mods

Requirment for body replacer

1.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.50(nothing must ovewrite this at any point )

2.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3

3.optional Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT(installs hands.nif but will be overwriten by my body)

4.HDTPhysics extention 14.28

5.Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision (this is my version)comes with textures and will overwrite hands.nif and some files of HDTPhysics extention ,thats ok they are the same anyways.you can still use your own texture but vagina texture will stay the same .thats why i made versions of the most common texture types(OLD version still up for download)

run bodyslide with slfcvagina2.0 body and fnis

should be done

i have repeatedly done it this way and i work every time no problem .The havok system is not perfect it stops now and then but you can start it again by removing your armor and then equip it again

I want to give my thanks to the Original author of the working vagina mod Trepleen and Daiemonic and the authors of the body textures

HELP NEEDEd i have created n more realistic Mesh for the vagina but i have trouble with Havok content tools in 3ds max i do not understand ,the original Author is to busy and cannot help can any body help?

it should not stop collision at all it can make it deform a bit

Here is what got so far for a new vagina mesh on the fourth pic .im going to call it COS (clams of skyrim) still need to do the physics .i need some help with that i just dont know how .

download.png

Click here to download this file

where is the atria perfection 2 preset i don't have that preset

also what is the difference between this mod and YOUR  CLAMS OF SKYRIM mod

if this is HDT enabled vagina then the readme needs to be updated to reflect this.

Hi bro, this mod is great. But I have a problem for vagina stop working during female on female scene, is there any solution I could fix it?

The vagina stops working in lez scenes (I assume this is for the strap-on animations?) because there's no collisions happening. The Male actor collisions are connected to the malehands.nif files. If you want the vagina to work in lez scenes (or bestiality scenes, or any scene not involving a fully nude male and female) you have to attach a path to hdtm.xml on the strap-on nifs (or whatever nif you feel would work best. I find it's better to attach it to the actual things in the scenes like the schlongs if you use SOS).

To do this:

1) open the file in nifskope

2) right click on Scene Root > Block > Insert > NiS...> NiStringExtraData (not NiStringsExtraData)

3) In the bottom box under Block details:

a) Rename the block by clicking the "Txt" icon under name. Enter "HDT Havoc Path"

B) Click on "Txt" under String Data. Enter the path of hdtm.xml (usually "data/skse/plugins/hdtm.xml")

4) Copy the branch you just made

5) Right click on Scene Root and paste branch

6) Press Ctrl +up until the new branch is entry 1 under Scene Root

7) Right click the old NiStringExtraData and remove branch.

8) Save Nif and you should be good to go.

One critical typo you've made, it needs to be "HDT Havok path" not "Havoc".

File Name: female genital texture replacer for Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics

File Submitter: scivirus

File Category: Models & Textures

and then download the matching texture for the one you using ..if its not there send me a message then ill make one

i have texture for

3.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3
their links are below
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/
OPTIONAL
i have added an all in one mod that has my version of Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.1 + XPMSE v2.33 Collision XML ..this should sort collision problems
and you don,t need to equip the object anymore and most npc will have collision as long as they use the same body and head nif .if they dont give them the object .no editing needed .just run bodyslide with slfcvagina2.0 body And ATRIA PERFECTION 2 preset if you want it like in the screenshot.it includes realgirl texture with a slight tan install after Remodeled armor for cbbe Bodyslide TBBP HDT if you use it ."WARNING" DO NOT INSTALL IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR CURRENT TEXTURES or skip texture file when they ask to overwrite, its just an easy way if you get problems

2.Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- 3.3
3.optional Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT(installs hands.nif but will be overwriten by my body)
5.Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision (this is my version)comes with textures and will overwrite hands.nif and some files of HDTPhysics extention ,thats ok they are the same anyways.you can still use your own texture but vagina texture will stay the same .thats why i made versions of the most common texture types(OLD version still up for download)

should be done
i have repeatedly done it this way and i work every time no problem .The havok system is not perfect it stops now and then but you can start it again by removing your armor and then equip it again

I want to give my thanks to the Original author of the working vagina mod Trepleen and Daiemonic and the authors of the body textures

HELP NEEDEd i have created n more realistic Mesh for the vagina but i have trouble with Havok content tools in 3ds max i do not understand ,the original Author is to busy and cannot help can any body help?

Here is what got so far for a new vagina mesh on the fourth pic .im going to call it COS (clams of skyrim) still need to do the physics .i need some help with that i just dont know how .

download.png
Click here to download this file

if this is HDT enabled vagina then the readme needs to be updated to reflect this.

this mod is based on Daiemonic and trepleen Versions .CLAMS OF SKYRIM is  mush more detailed and movement is better .and does not look luck too hamburger patties in a bun

i am having trouble getting ANY tit or ass bounce

they are just moving just once but the thighs are moving like the tits are supposed to, here is an avi to show what i mean

i will try the xml edited by uncle64 to see if that takes care of the no bounce issue

Edited by rire@lastmail.co

[spoiler]

File Submitter: http://www.loverslab.com/user/385614-scivirus/
File Category: http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/21-models-textures/

i have texture for
3.http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666 3.3
their links are below
OPTIONAL

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666 3.3
5.Trepleen-Scivirus HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.3 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision  (this is my version)comes with textures and will overwrite hands.nif and some files of HDTPhysics extention ,thats ok they are the same anyways.you can still use your own texture but vagina texture will stay the same .thats why i made versions of the most common texture types(OLD version still up for download)

should be done

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1703-female-genital-texture-replacer-for-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics/

[/spoiler]

this mod is based on Daiemonic and trepleen Versions .CLAMS OF SKYRIM is  mush more detailed and movement is better .and does not look luck too hamburger patties in a bun

i was hoping this was an HDT vagina 'cause the uunp one would not work for me

already tried 

Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

and did not like it would continue to move even when a penis was nowhere near it

this one is much better

i will try your Clams of Skyrim mod to see the diff in this one and it

i am having trouble getting ANY tit or ass bounce

they are just moving just once but the thighs are moving like the tits are supposed to, here is an avi to show what i mean

i will try the xml edited by uncle64 to see if that takes care of the no bounce issue

For the record.

I have not edited the XML file.

If you dont have the bounce you have some other error and it is in your installation. Not this mod.

If you cant get it to work whit SciVirus original, you cant get it to work whit my edited.