to all moders, please don't get us wrong, we do appreciate your hard work always but some of us prefer UNP rather then CBBE, its all a matter of opinion and for those of us who prefer UNP would love to have this mod to be compatible, all we ask is if there was a version for UNP and if not then a well.

you guys don't owe us anything and in fact we owe you for you hard work that took months of patience, frustration, error, fixing, trials, so on and so on.

I like using UNP myself on my female followers because in my opinion it looks very natural and beautiful in my eyes, and I hope one day this mod will be compatible with UNP.

Best regards,

GM207

Please do a version for Mature Skin? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

have you tried the realgirls re placer in my set it should work .im not planning to make more texture for now as i am busy with a complete overall mod ...

PS i did update rar.gifTrepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML.rar it will use the same skin tint as the texture you use ...so uninstall my mod and remove it from NMM and use this one .then install your texture overwrite texture only .let me know if it works for you i have not tested with other skins textures yet

So I have tested your mod with Women of Skyrim, I don't know if I messed up somewhere overwriting textures. It's working, but it's not ''animating'' its kinda just open. It does not react as if it was your original mod where the labia opens and closes.

Please do a version for Mature Skin? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

have you tried the realgirls re placer in my set it should work .im not planning to make more texture for now as i am busy with a complete overall mod ...

PS i did update rar.gifTrepleen-SCIVIRUS HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.2 + XPMSE v2.44 Collision XML.rar it will use the same skin tint as the texture you use ...so uninstall my mod and remove it from NMM and use this one .then install your texture overwrite texture only .let me know if it works for you i have not tested with other skins textures yet

So I have tested your mod with Women of Skyrim, I don't know if I messed up somewhere overwriting textures. It's working, but it's not ''animating'' its kinda just open. It does not react as if it was your original mod where the labia opens and closes.

give me the link of Women of Skyrim so i can see what it replaces

Ran into a problem.  Updated my XPMS skeleton to 2.5 and installed this mod and the Fair Skin patch.  Ran bodyslide (SCFLVagina2.0), but the textures changed to something else (probably default - very dirty). Also I lost HDT.  Breasts would start to bounce then snap back into place and become rigid.  Movement would start a bounce, but again, would snap back.  I had HDT before upgrading (latest HDT and was running Deamonic's version) and everything ran fine.  To fix the dirty textures, I reinstalled Fair Skin (had been running an old one).  It fixed the texturing but lost pubic hair (despite choosing it in the install), and still no bounce.  Any help would be appreciated.

Ran into a problem.  Updated my XPMS skeleton to 2.5 and installed this mod and the Fair Skin patch.  Ran bodyslide (SCFLVagina2.0), but the textures changed to something else (probably default - very dirty). Also I lost HDT.  Breasts would start to bounce then snap back into place and become rigid.  Movement would start a bounce, but again, would snap back.  I had HDT before upgrading (latest HDT and was running Deamonic's version) and everything ran fine.  To fix the dirty textures, I reinstalled Fair Skin (had been running an old one).  It fixed the texturing but lost pubic hair (despite choosing it in the install), and still no bounce.  Any help would be appreciated.

the pupic hair is part the texture that comes with the mod (the dirty texure) it realgirls mature skin)to get pupic hair look for a mod texture body options .it uses texblend to add pubic hair moles and things .

as for losing bounce that is maybe because of the new xpms as mine was done on 2.44 ..the fairskin patch is to make the vagina match the fairskin body or it will look dark as it is by default for the realgirls texture ....

im working in a new vagina thats more detail and no need to  use patch for vagina any when its done .it will work with any cbbe texture

So you recommend reverting back to 2.44 or 2.43 which was the lastest I had?  Tried reinstalling Daemonic's version as well as just reinstalling XPMS 2.5 but nothing.  Tried equipping the HDT Havoc Ring.  I could tell it wanted to work badly.  Stomach spazed out a bit and the breasts tried to bounce, though independently of each other, but something would try to force them back into a rigid state.

Wasn't too concerned about loss of pubic hair as I never had it for a while now but wasn't sure if you were aware. 

Glad to hear about the new vagina.  Though it hasn't worked out yet for me, mod looks very promising and keep up the great work :)

Tried going back to XPMS Skeleton 2.43, but no changes.

So you recommend reverting back to 2.44 or 2.43 which was the lastest I had?  Tried reinstalling Daemonic's version as well as just reinstalling XPMS 2.5 but nothing.  Tried equipping the HDT Havoc Ring.  I could tell it wanted to work badly.  Stomach spazed out a bit and the breasts tried to bounce, though independently of each other, but something would try to force them back into a rigid state.

Wasn't too concerned about loss of pubic hair as I never had it for a while now but wasn't sure if you were aware. 

Glad to hear about the new vagina.  Though it hasn't worked out yet for me, mod looks very promising and keep up the great work :)

Tried going back to XPMS Skeleton 2.43, but no changes.

my body was made for 2.44 and so is daiemonic  as  we share the same body from trepleen .

i recommend make a new campaign and safe it after you  made your character then loud the safe you want .use the new campain to reset when HDt stops it does happen alot with HDT hair

i have not used 2.5 yet

Found and installed XPMS 2.44, and started a new character.  Still no bounce.  But when I equipped HDT Havoc Object, the breasts really began to spaz out.

attachicon.gifScreenShot186.jpg

Never had a problem with HDT before so I'm really stumped on how to fix this.  Appreciate all the help :)

the point of this mods is not to use the object its only there for standalone NPC like Arisa and Sofia because they do not use the same head nif .

if you have no bounce with or with out it and both scivirus and daiemonic mods then the problem is not with HDT but how you installed it....

as i recall you installed XPMS 2.5 then everything went bad ...something is still staying behind  after uninstalling

i recommend uninstalling skyrim keep your safe file and start over ..or maybe  just delete the skse plugin files that has all the hDT file and start with a new install of HDTphysicsectention and the skelton in the mesh folder

this seems like you may just have to start from scratch with this problem...

oh  making the boobs that big like in the PIC will make alot of problem ...really DUDE

Was afraid you were going to say that (about reinstalling, not my characters ample tracks of land :)  ) It definitely has something to do with the skeleton.  I totally forgot that NMM froze during the initial install.  Looks like that messed something up with the skeleton. Ugh, took me ages to get everything just right too.  And committed the cardinal sin of modding and not keep a back-up :(  Totally my fault.  Thanks though for the advise and will definitely give this mod another go whenever I get around to getting my Skyrim fixed.  Thanks again :)

Was afraid you were going to say that (about reinstalling, not my characters ample tracks of land :)  ) It definitely has something to do with the skeleton.  I totally forgot that NMM froze during the initial install.  Looks like that messed something up with the skeleton. Ugh, took me ages to get everything just right too.  And committed the cardinal sin of modding and not keep a back-up :(  Totally my fault.  Thanks though for the advise and will definitely give this mod another go whenever I get around to getting my Skyrim fixed.  Thanks again :)

If you're reinstalling, I'd say this is as good a time as any to switch over to Mod Organizer. It'll save you loads of modding hassles in the long run. Things like experimenting with new mods, textures, bodies and complete overhaul mods are easier, and more importantly, will not kill your installation or load order.

Tried it before, but it confused and frightened this caveman.  But will definitely give it a go next time.  It's all good though.  Got 500+ hrs worth during this last install.  Recently, was only piddling around with stuff like SD+ and the various DD dependent mods just to try them out.  Will miss my mousy Dark Elf and her large tracks of land however :D

to all moders, please don't get us wrong, we do appreciate your hard work always but some of us prefer UNP rather then CBBE, its all a matter of opinion and for those of us who prefer UNP would love to have this mod to be compatible, all we ask is if there was a version for UNP and if not then a well.

you guys don't owe us anything and in fact we owe you for you hard work that took months of patience, frustration, error, fixing, trials, so on and so on.

I like using UNP myself on my female followers because in my opinion it looks very natural and beautiful in my eyes, and I hope one day this mod will be compatible with UNP.

Best regards,

GM207

I think there is a better one with UNP already? 

Found and installed XPMS 2.44, and started a new character.  Still no bounce.  But when I equipped HDT Havoc Object, the breasts really began to spaz out.

attachicon.gifScreenShot186.jpg

Never had a problem with HDT before so I'm really stumped on how to fix this.  Appreciate all the help :)

the point of this mods is not to use the object its only there for standalone NPC like Arisa and Sofia because they do not use the same head nif .

if you have no bounce with or with out it and both scivirus and daiemonic mods then the problem is not with HDT but how you installed it....

as i recall you installed XPMS 2.5 then everything went bad ...something is still staying behind  after uninstalling

i recommend uninstalling skyrim keep your safe file and start over ..or maybe  just delete the skse plugin files that has all the hDT file and start with a new install of HDTphysicsectention and the skelton in the mesh folder

this seems like you may just have to start from scratch with this problem...

oh  making the boobs that big like in the PIC will make alot of problem ...really DUDE

I had a similar problem, what I did to fix it was use BBP provided by XMPS 2.5. I remember seeing via NMM that it was writing a *BBP.xml into skse folder. Check out if this works??

I coverted UUNP Special for Unified BodySlide(7Base Vagina mesh UNP HDT version) to CBBE HDT Bodyslide using bodyslide 2.3. But I don't know how to make a vagina textures. So can I request making a textures of this mesh? I am using SG Female Textures Renewal CBBE optional smooth body textures.

I coverted UUNP Special for Unified BodySlide(7Base Vagina mesh UNP HDT version) to CBBE HDT Bodyslide using bodyslide 2.3. But I don't know how to make a vagina textures. So can I request making a textures of this mesh? I am using SG Female Textures Renewal CBBE optional smooth body textures.

i will need the mesh to get the uv map then ill see what i can do .

I did update to the new Calentines today and this mod that have worked like one charm before did stop working.

I did the reinstall of it and but the body got strange stripes and so.

Any ideas?

Stripes around the hips, nipple textures are misplaced, that sort of thing? Means you're using a CBBE texture with a UNP body (or UNP textures with a CBBE body).