I'm using NMM, and in the 'plugins' section, I can click on SL Deadly Drain and it says that SexLab is disabled! I don't understand why, evidently it is installed, and everything else SEEMS to work right, but it just refuses to work. I'm not sure what to do.

12 hours ago, redxlaser said:

I'm using NMM, and in the 'plugins' section, I can click on SL Deadly Drain and it says that SexLab is disabled! I don't understand why, evidently it is installed, and everything else SEEMS to work right, but it just refuses to work. I'm not sure what to do.

Do you mean Sexlab is disabled in game? If you do, that's because Sexlab has to been activated via it's MCM menu before anything else can be used. Don't worry if this is the case, I didn't know to do that until recently either. Been a while since I played and I think that's a new thing...but I could be wrong. Anyway, if that is the problem, activate it and remember to activate Play Orgasm Effects if you are using Drain to Draugr.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 3:32 PM, Etheri said:

Yeah that's a known bug it's only meant to work on Unique Characters, pleasure uncleck the Draugr option for now. 

I didn't learn of this until really far in my playthrough. I don't seem to have this problem with the bandits thankfully, but I do occasionally run  into Draugr Thalmor. Is there any way you know of to fix this, or and I just kind of SOL?

• 1 month later...

any can tell me why ddeditor crash on lanch ?!  ? 

pc formated , all reinstall , and somes bugs for install mods now 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well if any have a litle time for custom with ddeditor  and share me the file please is fine ,, ddeditor crash for me ?

need just tis options in one file replacer = breasts only =

max - 5.0

min - 0.5

Scale - 6

tnx lol  ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, potentially a noobish question here.

In the Physical Drain category in the MCM there is a slider labeled as "Physical Draining Length" and the description is "This is how long your physical absorbtion of your victim will go on for"

does this mean how long it takes to get the big breasts, or how long they stick around for afterwards?  Because they seem to stick around forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, 3 things:

1.)  This isn't playing well with SOS Grower Extended, the schlong (is it gender specific) isn't seeing any growth.

2.)  The physical growth gets to a point where the PC's body vanishes and it causes a CTD.  NiO issue by the looks of it or it again isn't playing well with another mod.  SLSO is present.

50842096_Sep3201809_37_32.jpg.5a38964dfac8c1709d9fbd234d29fb19.jpg

3.)  The mod seems to stop responding to the game itself, until a quit (to main menu) and reload, hotkeys don't respond and nor does the actual auto-drain.  Other sexlab keys work fine while it stops.

A suggestion about the Physical drain and growth, any change to add sliders for each area of growth and instead of a total obtain, "a waste" percentage instead, so instead of taking a specific percentage, a growth "ratio", (random would work here too), so for each % we'd get, we'd remove a higher % from them, so we may end up with 1% while it took 50% and they'd shrivel up like a prune (so to speak).  Just seems the flat out I take what I want and you lose it too, seems a bit too "easy".

GuruSR.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Of course, I use it often and I guarantee operation, just configure the mod during the game. You can also configure it during animations

Death effect with orgasm 

Can you describe the process and/or post some screenshots of how you configured both mods to work together?? That would be of great help xD

Menu Interface

Spoiler

ScreenShot983.png.fe4fd14f9f696c91b500b815f4cb99b8.png

Menu General :  The Drain effects can be activated / deactivated at any time.
Turn off
Manual Drain

Spoiler

ScreenShot991.png.4c5b00e44094df5c27fb8f0cdb7b973e.png

Menu General : Change keys as shown. The default keys are the same as other mods, changing them avoids creating conflicts with animations. I chose these as I have not used them anywhere.

Spoiler

ScreenShot984.png.42c5db331c8611b0452bdf424333d642.png

Menu Physical Drain : To be activated if you want to use them, they are generally deactivated

Spoiler

ScreenShot985.png.ced9242917273c4b0f325df2d410f73f.pngScreenShot986.png.fcb6b7d1d350119a42cf764a2bf4cf00.png

Mod Utility : Activate Spell Utility if you want to have Drain spells in the player menu/ magic 

Drain Blood : It works like the vampire Drain. To be enabled if you want this capacity

Spoiler

ScreenShot987.png.ab230e28b694df51bc22733cbaad95dc.pngScreenShot988.png.b759b08cc61b5747c909ba414b5da36a.png

All effects can be activated / deactivated even during the execution of SexLab both before and after an orgasm. It works on any creature (even the undead). If he can not use the Drain (dwarven creatures), the death effect remains. 

Suggestions: do not activate Draining is crime
Turn off Victim Death from orgasm when interacting with friendly NPCs

30 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Menu Interface

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot983.png.fe4fd14f9f696c91b500b815f4cb99b8.png

Menu General :  The Drain effects can be activated / deactivated at any time.
Turn off
Manual Drain

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot991.png.4c5b00e44094df5c27fb8f0cdb7b973e.png

Menu General : Change keys as shown. The default keys are the same as other mods, changing them avoids creating conflicts with animations. I chose these as I have not used them anywhere.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot984.png.42c5db331c8611b0452bdf424333d642.png

Menu Physical Drain : To be activated if you want to use them, they are generally deactivated

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot985.png.ced9242917273c4b0f325df2d410f73f.pngScreenShot986.png.fcb6b7d1d350119a42cf764a2bf4cf00.png

Mod Utility : Activate Spell Utility if you want to have Drain spells in the player menu/ magic 

Drain Blood : It works like the vampire Drain. To be enabled if you want this capacity

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot987.png.ab230e28b694df51bc22733cbaad95dc.pngScreenShot988.png.b759b08cc61b5747c909ba414b5da36a.png

All effects can be activated / deactivated even during the execution of SexLab both before and after an orgasm. It works on any creature (even the undead). If he can not use the Drain (dwarven creatures), the death effect remains. 

Suggestions: do not activate Draining is crime
Turn off Victim Death from orgasm when interacting with friendly NPCs

THANKS gonna try it later xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, embergale said:

This compatible with the special edition at all?

I used V1.7 in SE for quite a while without problems. But I can't remember it the one and only nif needs converting. I'm also pretty sure that i didn't resave it. So as long as you have the requirements running....

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

I used V1.7 in SE for quite a while without problems. But I can't remember it the one and only nif needs converting. I'm also pretty sure that i didn't resave it. So as long as you have the requirements running....

So basically racemenu, and... got the sexlab light version that's currently up... I'm looking to also set this up with a bandit captured scenario, any idea if the live another life mods would work from here as well? Most I've seen haven't exactly been in the special edition side, which has led to my confusion here.

4 minutes ago, embergale said:

So basically racemenu, and... got the sexlab light version that's currently up... I'm looking to also set this up with a bandit captured scenario, any idea if the live another life mods would work from here as well? Most I've seen haven't exactly been in the special edition side, which has led to my confusion here.

Deadly drain is made for the full version of SL, so it might not work correctly with SL light. I think you will have to go for the Beta. 

LAL is a different thing. There is a SE version on Nexus. It should work with all scenarios that are made for oldrim, but you have to test them out yourself. Some might need some treatment, while others will work out of the box.  

6 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Deadly drain is made for the full version of SL, so it might not work correctly with SL light. I think you will have to go for the Beta. 

LAL is a different thing. There is a SE version on Nexus. It should work with all scenarios that are made for oldrim, but you have to test them out yourself. Some might need some treatment, while others will work out of the box.  

Well, thankfully it's popped up and everything in my MCM with just the light, however... wasn't sure if there was a full just yet... As for LAL, yeah I have the base SE version, but I suppose I was curious if you'd known of any, like the one where you can be captured at a near death state, if that'd work, or starting off a slave or something of the like was set up for a special edition already... I mean, I'd understand if not, I'm just kinda starting up my game again today after not having touched the thing as a whole for a good 3 years, lol

In truth I suppose I'm curious cuz I'm looking to see what all I can test with that immersive first person view mod...

I am using this mod with SSE and it seems to work fine but sometimes my body just turns invisible and the game will crash the next time something happens. Does anybody know what might be the problem? Just a general overview whether that is caused by the mod not being updated (or supports SSE) or if that is because of a mod conflict?

Would be very neat to know, thanks!

EDIT: happens during scaling of actors after absorption of breast size for example.