Hi again,

I've encountered very strange problem: DD does not work on my new character, but perfectly works with older one.  :s  It should not work at all if it was mod, or loading order etc. Both chars are female vampires, although older one is higher rank. What may be reason, does DD require some character skills/abilities to work? 

Any advice?

Update: After I've installed latest version (it appears I had older one) of Race Menu, even version 1.65 started to work.  My bad. :)

hah, nice that you figured it out. When you update any mod it's always good to uninstall it, save the save game and then install it again :)

Hi, is it possible to disable all the actual draining, but keep only the visual effects from it? I have physical drain disabled already, but for some reason it still seems to randomly drain a NPC's penis size. I'm not sure how to undo it right now so the only thing I can do is reload a save every time this happens. 

I really like the drain visual effects but I don't want to actually drain the victims. Is there a way to just use only the visual effects, without the rest of the scripts? 

edit: when I say visual effects I mean the spell particle effects, not the physical scaling etc

I think I figured out why physical draining was turned on. I think it has something to do with the toggle for it being the Z key, and I may have accidentally hit it at one point or another during a scene. I changed it to a key I don't normally use and everything seems to be OK now

Okay, perhaps I'm just an idiot, but now that I've got everything set up and working, when I go in game and go up to someone and ask to feed from them and they say 'sure, why not?', I get the message that they'll allow me to feed from them... But I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do from there to initiate things. How do you go from getting permission to actually getting a scene going?

Okay, perhaps I'm just an idiot, but now that I've got everything set up and working, when I go in game and go up to someone and ask to feed from them and they say 'sure, why not?', I get the message that they'll allow me to feed from them... But I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do from there to initiate things. How do you go from getting permission to actually getting a scene going?

The scene is automatically called by that dialog you clicked. Is your SexLab installed and configured? Could also check your console & papyrus log to see what SexLab is doing.

The scene is automatically called by that dialog you clicked. Is your SexLab installed and configured? Could also check your console & papyrus log to see what SexLab is doing.

Hmm.. Well, the console is saying GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Lesbian, Oral, TagsSuppressed=, RequireALL=TRUE)

Notice: StartSex() - Failed to claim an available thread

Not sure if it's because my character's actually male or if there's something else at play here. Suggestions?

Why isn't the "can I feed from you" dialogue blocked from showing up on kids?

Sorry about that. It's a bit of a debug thing that accidentally stayed in the build. It shows up on horses and items and doors sometimes too XD

Why isn't the "can I feed from you" dialogue blocked from showing up on kids?

So you can kill the annoying cunts.

Hahahahahaha xD!

Hmm.. Well, the console is saying GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Lesbian, Oral, TagsSuppressed=, RequireALL=TRUE)

Notice: StartSex() - Failed to claim an available thread

Not sure if it's because my character's actually male or if there's something else at play here. Suggestions?

Yes that's a nice bug, since that feature isn't really finished it assumes you are a female x|

----------

Thanks for answering questions and stuff guys! I'm a bit absent from LL atm.

Oh? So I take it you're working on an incubus side of this mod then? I approve! Thanks for continuing to work on this despite being such an old game. :)

This mod supports Incubi and Succubi right now. Just that some unfinished features only work for females :) 

Oh? So I take it you're working on an incubus side of this mod then? I approve! Thanks for continuing to work on this despite being such an old game. :)

This mod supports Incubi and Succubi right now. Just that some unfinished features only work for females :)

Ah, right... Well, I've tried to speak to a few different females and that's what happens every time... Is there any way around that specific scene choice?