Is there an HDT or TBBP version of Demonica?

Vuulgar

I remember there being some downloads here on LL for it but its gone and I have had no luck finding anything more about it. That body is amazing but going without physics is a step backwards to me. I know of Black Elfs conversion site but none of it has physics and have searched otherwise but no luck, I always thought this would end up being THE body.....

It'll never be The Body. We'll all be playing the new Fallout and have entirely forgotten about it by the time it's up to speed.  Demonica has a beautiful body, but she's a dumb and lifeless bimbo in deep freeze.

Krista guards it too zealously and her updates are glacial. Any external development has it's life rapidly snuffed out. She's completely missed the boat on hdt, she can't even supply decent morphs so everybody ends up with very slight variations of that same horrid Daz face, and that creeps me right out. Meh.

But nevertheless I hope you enjoy using it.   ;)

Any external development has it's life rapidly snuffed out. She's completely missed the boat on hdt, she can't even supply decent morphs so everybody ends up with very slight variations of that same horrid Daz face, and that creeps me right out. Meh.

that's a good sheep, you aren't allowed to finish that body, so you don't do it :D

aR34uS7.jpg

06NFWEU.jpg

there's not much difference with vanilla head, so i didn't bother finish that

U1zLzSk.jpg

but the body is done, my version is compatible with everything

l3o5Yzt.jpg

Any external development has it's life rapidly snuffed out. She's completely missed the boat on hdt, she can't even supply decent morphs so everybody ends up with very slight variations of that same horrid Daz face, and that creeps me right out. Meh.

that's a good sheep, you aren't allowed to finish that body, so you don't do it :D

aR34uS7.jpg

06NFWEU.jpg

U1zLzSk.jpg

l3o5Yzt.jpg

Not having skills in 3d modeling makes me a sheep?  We aren't all familiar with those tools, and some of us either don't have the aptitude or like me, the time spare learning them from the beginning. And actually, even if I did have the time I can't be arsed. Whoop de friggin' doo.

And baaaa!

aR34uS7.jpg

06NFWEU.jpg

U1zLzSk.jpg

l3o5Yzt.jpg

Not having skills in 3d modeling makes me a sheep?  We aren't all familiar with those tools, and some of us either don't have the aptitude or like me, the time spare learning them from the beginning. And actually, even if I did have the time I can't be arsed. Whoop de friggin' doo.

And baaaa!

I don't think he called you a sheep. Language barrier and all. I took it as him acting like he was talking as Krysta.

I don't think he called you a sheep. Language barrier and all. I took it as him acting like he was talking as Krysta.

Nah, I think I read yatol correctly.  I wasn't offended, just retorting to his showboating like he's the Muhammad Ali of stitching bits of LB together  :P

Nah, I think I read yatol correctly.  I wasn't offended, just retorting to his showboating like he's the Muhammad Ali of stitching bits of LB together  :P

stitching bits of lb together?

DmM6Uj7.jpg

v4.2 is folder 9 in bodychange

i keep my custom demonica because... all my conversions are converted to it (it would take too much time to export those nifs again)

it's the same as demonica, unfinished stuff, because :

-if you want to put sg or ks hairs on that head, you have to convert them, this take more time than a .obj to .nif conversion

-to make the head speak, you have to make a .tri file

there are tutorials, but... i can't see my char head when she speak to npc, why make her speak?

to edit the head in showracemenu? if you don't like the head, download daz, load a head you like, and convert the .obj to .nif

-you can't make msn with the gimp plugin

this can be done with xnormal, but i have a problem with the fingers

TkP2iZV.jpg

don't know where this is coming from, head and body don't have that

-finding the author to ask him if you can upload a conversion for free? who is stupid enough to do that :D (why do you thing the other one is uploading her conversion on a russian site?)

Archived