[Sims 3] Sexy Magician Edit

Sexy Magician Edit

post-535934-0-79671800-1422753181_thumb.jpg

(afBodyEP6UberUnlock edit)

Ta-da!

post-535934-0-43232100-1422753242_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-64739600-1422753237_thumb.png
post-535934-0-41490900-1422753191_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-30597600-1422753198_thumb.jpg

Sexy Magician with breasts made by CmarNYC / Barbieboobs

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For youngadult and adult females
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, formalwear, sleepwear, career and outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Found in the “Top” category
  • Color channels: 4
  • Polycount:  4k something something
  • LODs and morphs (properly made for a change :D )
  • Package and sims3package included
  • You can use simple panties / skirts / pants, anything complex or with 3d decorations will clip and interfere with the textures
post-535934-0-46243400-1422753232_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-83632800-1422753221_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-35472500-1422753213_thumb.jpg

Friendly reminder: this CC (and everything I’ve released so far) can also be used by normal-cup-sized femsims.

Defects:

• Ginormous tits (see pics) will cause small clipping in the upper sideboob
  • There’s a very small “invisible spot” between hips and sideboob, only visible if you zoom directly
  • Under the sun the rear shows a weird shadow, only noticeable at max zoom. On interior looks alright
  • Medium and long hair will clip, with everything. For once it's not my fault :P blame Electronic Arts

-- Edit, remove, convert as you wish and beyond. Just give credit. --

post-535934-0-41490900-1422753191_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-30597600-1422753198_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-35472500-1422753213_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-83632800-1422753221_thumb.jpg

post-535934-0-46243400-1422753232_thumb.jpg

afBodyEP6UberUnlock_wBarbieBoobs_EDIT_byJoshQ.zip

afBodyEP6UberUnlock_wCmarNYCBreasts_EDIT_byJoshQ.zip

At last Sims 3 got a real good stuff worth to stay with. You're making the best erotic and sexy clothing for sims I ever found. Can't wait for more :D

Thanks cm4n!

This week I'm going to make some experiments and try to rescue some failed projects, so don't worry if I go astray :P

I have one question Josh. I've noticed that in all of your mods, the models have huge boobs. Do the clothes make the boobs big, or is that just how you have the sliders for those Sims?

Definitely the sliders, I like my femsims big :D 

I've tested all my uploads so they also look right without them but for time and laziness I don't upload pics showing it, except for that one time

post-535934-0-56539200-1415349721_thumb.jpg

Definitely the sliders, I like my femsims big :D 

I've tested all my uploads so they also look right without them but for time and laziness I don't upload pics showing it, except for that one time

Well thank you, it's nice to know, cause I like your stuff. x3 What mod gives you the sliders for boobs that big?

To extend the game sliders I use NRaas' Mastercontroller, for giving shape to the breasts I use Delphy's sliders.

You can find instructions and even more links to custom stuff on the first link in my signature.

Alright, thanks. :) I already use NRaas' stuff, and I've looked at Delphy's sliders. But I wasn't sure if they were compatible with Cmar's nipple sliders, but since you use both, it's obvious to me now that they are. x3

Alright, thanks. :) I already use NRaas' stuff, and I've looked at Delphy's sliders. But I wasn't sure if they were compatible with Cmar's nipple sliders, but since you use both, it's obvious to me now that they are. x3

Nope, sorry. Nipple sliders doesn't work.

If my memory still works I remind Cmar saying (in the original post at sexysims) that it would interfere with the clothing. That was enough for me to stop looking for a solution, so almost every single release by me has this defect (except texture accessories, heels and bottoms).

Nope, sorry. Nipple sliders doesn't work.

If my memory still works I remind Cmar saying (in the original post at sexysims) that it would interfere with the clothing. That was enough for me to stop looking for a solution, so almost every single release by me has this defect (except texture accessories, heels and bottoms).

Sorry, what I mean was that Delphy's sliders worked with Cmar's sliders.  :blush: I remember reading one of them saying that the nipple sliders didn't work. So wait. Does that mean their stuck at whatever you put them at, or that they'll go to the default?

Now I'm confused so lets slow down.

Breast: my clothes will respect your sliders settings, doesn't matter if you use delphy's sliders, the default ones or a combination with mastercontroller added. The same happens if you use Cmar's 3D chest. In the past I had a problem with my clothing "deforming" boobs left and right, but that was quickly resolved. 

Nipples: if you use Cmar's 3D Boobs with their respective nipple sliders, the moment you put one of my clothes the sliders related to the nipples size and depth will stop working (meaning they will reset their value to 0). Once you remove my clothes they will return to the shape you specified. 

Bottom line, doesn't matter if your femsim is an A coup, DD or 3 times that. My clothes can certainly handle it, or you can ask your money back :P

Now I'm confused so lets slow down.

Breast: my clothes will respect your sliders settings, doesn't matter if you use delphy's sliders, the default ones or a combination with mastercontroller added. The same happens if you use Cmar's 3D chest. In the past I had a problem with my clothing "deforming" boobs left and right, but that was quickly resolved. 

Nipples: if you use Cmar's 3D Boobs with their respective nipple sliders, the moment you put one of my clothes the sliders related to the nipples size and depth will stop working (meaning they will reset their value to 0). Once you remove my clothes they will return to the shape you specified. 

Bottom line, doesn't matter if your femsim is an A coup, DD or 3 times that. My clothes can certainly handle it, or you can ask your money back :P

What you said about the boobs I had figured out from your last post, still thanks though.  ^_^

And what I was asking about the nipples you just answered. So thanks again.  ^_^

And I am extremely dissatisfied with the clothes and demand my money back!  ;)

Actually, I haven't even installed them yet.  :blush: