Devil's threeway

antimon

Hey guys!

Sorry if this was previously answered but i didn't find anything. So my problem is that with Sexlab and Defeat installed, whenever i get knocked down by humanoids (so i mean no creatures only like bandits, wizards etc.) the only gangbang animation that occurs is Arrok Devil's Threeway. None other, no matter how many tipes i try to change animation set. However everything else works perfectly, 1on1 anims are working as well as creature anims 1on1 and gangbang. I tried reisntalling Sexlab with a clean save of course, running FNIS every time, so all the basic things. Is there anybody out there who knows anything about this issue?

Guest Kanzuke

Only thing I can think of would be the animation toggles in the Sexlab MCM. Have a look at what's enabled both for normal scenarios and aggressive, as if any threesome animations are unchecked there it'll really limit what's available.

There are a few things you can try though

Install a mod like Mass Matchmaker or Zzz (The second is preferable here because it will allow you to set victims as well) and try and start a consensual threesome animation just with any three actors, try FFM or FFF as well as FMM. Try with victims involved as well, just to see if you can get any animations other than the Devil's Threeway. Another thing to look for would be a line in your papyrus log that looks like:

[TH/E /DATE - TH:E :TIME] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(6): Arrok Devils Threeway, Arrok Tricycle, Zyn Double Penetration, Zyn FemDom, DI Forced Threesome, 4D Threesome, 

I have a few extra in there from the Non-SexLab Animation Pack, which I suppose is another thing you could try

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice! I tried Sexlab Zzz and i was able to toggle several threesome animations, however it didn't always the victim for what i selected, but the important part is that it finally started playing different 3p animations than Arrok Devil's Threeway. So i guess the problem does not originates from Sexlab because the animations are installed. I tried several setting within the mod and of course checked all gangbang anims but with Defeat i still cant get other than ADThreeway. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the advice! I tried Sexlab Zzz and i was able to toggle several threesome animations, however it didn't always the victim for what i selected, but the important part is that it finally started playing different 3p animations than Arrok Devil's Threeway. So i guess the problem does not originates from Sexlab because the animations are installed. I tried several setting within the mod and of course checked all gangbang anims but with Defeat i still cant get other than ADThreeway. Any suggestions?

the animation toggles in the Sexlab MCM. Have a look at what's enabled both for normal scenarios and aggressive, as if any threesome animations are unchecked there it'll really limit what's available.

Go into your MCM menu, Sexlab, and Toggle Animations (I think is the menu)

You will start on the main animations list, but click the dropdown at the top and select Aggressive, then see what is checked. Pick any other animations you'd like to see in non-consentual type settings.

You can also, on the first screen uncheck an option to preserve aggression (I forget the exact menu item). Then it will use any animation for any setting.

Archived