Is there any way to get SOS and the regular XMPS skeleton working on Mod Organizer?

DittoSenpai

I use custom CBBE bodies and whenever I revert to the XMPS skeleton that SOS brings the boobs and ass textures go all crazy like. But my SOS works whenever thats going on. Is there anyway to have both at the same time? What am I doing wrong, screenshots of my mods below. (Without SOS)

post-704583-0-86295500-1422729166_thumb.pngpost-704583-0-21728400-1422729176_thumb.png

You have a warning on the 2.43 skeleton. What's the warning?

In my left pane, CBBE is way up at the top. Like... 13.

SoS is at 133

SexLab Framework at 135

My skeleton loads at 438 

(I have lots of mods not being used in this profile so don't let the numbers throw ya)

SoS is at 133

SexLab Framework at 135

My skeleton loads at 438 

(I have lots of mods not being used in this profile so don't let the numbers throw ya)

Theres no warning anymore. But you use CBBE + regular XMPS + SOS? In what order did you install them and what exactly do you think I have to do? 

SoS is at 133

SexLab Framework at 135

My skeleton loads at 438 

Theres no warning anymore. But you use CBBE + regular XMPS + SOS? In what order did you install them and what exactly do you think I have to do? 

With MO it doesn't matter what order you INSTALL them in because you can reorder everything in MO. 

I use CBBE, XPMSE 2.41 with the default (HDT) rig, and SoS.

My skeleton is the last thing loading (in the left pane.) so it overwrites any skeleton changes made by anything before it.

ALSO, be aware if you use a custom race (Lunari, Succubus, Ningheim) or custom follower, that they may have their own skeleton.

For me... I made a folder that just has the skeletons for custom races and followers (you have to have the same folder structure so they go into the correct place). I zip it up and install it like a mod in MO. 

And in my post... which you QUOTED... I told you my load order for the left pane. 

Why would you want the default SoS skeleton? The idea of XMPS is the compatibility between all mods that require special skeletons, like TBBP/HDT, DSR, SoS, and so on.

Just install XPMS-Extended (always latest version) last to overwrite all the conflicting skeletons, and you're fine. Select "Skeleton Arm Fix" in FNIS.

Archived