About porting files from Oblivion

masterteo89bbb

Hi, i am opening this topic because i need your help. I would be very grateful if you could help me.

The problem is that i would like to transfer Inari Race mod ( with the optional head texture) , made by Hidemaro from Oblivion to Skyrim.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43047/?

Else, an easyer way would be to simply put the animated ears and tail from the Inari mod to a normal male/female character of Skyrim, creating a new "race" that at the end is default race + Hidemaro's animated fox ears and tail.

Now, i'm not asking if some of you could do it ( even if it would greatly help), what i'm asking you is how can i do it.

Regrettably, i don't have much free time. So, i can't afford to learn all the things about modding...i need only to learn things related to what i'm asking in this post.

So, what programs should i use?  How can i create a new race? How can i add Hidemaro's animated fox tail and fox ears? How can i transfer things from Oblivion to Skyrim?

I'm a newbie in modding, i know it. But i'm not lacking the will to learn, only i don't have time to learn all about modding. I need only to learn what i need to do th things i'm asking you here in this topic.

Thank you.

Oh, are you saying that it's impossible to port things from Oblivion to Skyrim? Because if the problem is only the animation, i think it would be good enough porting the fox tail and ears without making them animated.

Still, the problem remain : i don't know how to do it. As i said, i'm only a newbie willing to learn but that at the moment know 0.

Archived