Yes its checked in nudecreatures

Yes i know that it suposed to appear during sex scenes

Yes i know that not all of the dragons affected

help me please

2.Belly node

I just dont have it

And i want the node for the BBP(CHSBHC -BBP - nude and jiggly mod) body

help me please

Then help us help you. We can't help you let alone tell you what the problem is if we don't know what mods you have installed in your game.

Does the body have a belly node if yes then you need a skeleton that has a belly node in it or it will not work. If no then you would need to get Gerra6's mesh rigger a body that has a BBP/TBBP and a belly node and run it to add the belly node to your body mesh. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

You don't need a modder to revise anything all you need is either *1* a body that has BBP/TBBP that also has a belly node. Take that BBP/TBBP body that has the belly node in it and place it into the input folder for mesh rigger then place the CHSBHC BBP body into the target folder run it select the bones and you are done. after it is done you will have a CHSBHC BBP/TBBP body with belly node. *2* You can also use a skeleton for the input file as well as long as it has the needed node.

Well it is pretty much common sense if you use a TBBP body then you are going to need a TBBP skeleton. I use a TBBP skeleton all the time that way I don't have to worry about a skeleton because BBP works with TBBP.

Then help us help you. We can't help you let alone tell you what the problem is if we don't know what mods you have installed in your game.

Does the body have a belly node if yes then you need a skeleton that has a belly node in it or it will not work. If no then you would need to get Gerra6's mesh rigger a body that has a BBP/TBBP and a belly node and run it to add the belly node to your body mesh. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

sorry totaly forgot to type down the mod list:

XP32 MSE (skeleton)

Actor events

Alternate start

AproposB

BeeingFemale

Betterr messagebox controls

Brawl bugs patch

CBBE

BBP

BBP-prisonerclothes

Defeat

Estrus Chaurus

EstrusForSkyrim

FNIS sexy move

FNIS behavior

FNIS creature pack

Helmet Toggle

Killable children

LurkerPierced

MoreNastyCritters

NudeSkeever

PapyrusUtil

Player Headtracking

Player voicesets

RaceMenu

Realistic ragdolls and force

Safety load

Sexlab:

NudeCreatures;

Werewolves;

Aroused;

Loversvictim;

Framework;

MatchMaker.

Sexy idle animation

SkyUI

Sneak tools

SOS - schlongs of skyrim

Winter is coming -Cloaks

ok first a tip, u should explain more what is the problem. I can't help you, cause i don't understand ur point 1.

Additionally i would post some screenshots which can demonstrating the problem.

And for the second, you are using CBBE, like its showing in your Mod list. Why you want then CHSBHC?

Install BodySlide and make your own body like you want, and the HDT Body from CBBE has ALL bones/nodes, including belly!

ok, i have understood it also wrong with point 2. like i said, explain more!

the CHSBHC jiggly mod doesn't work with the CBBE body. So install the HDT Jiggle Mod and the HDT Extensions for CBBE and have fun :)

links please? im just lazy sorry :D

about the dragon: idk what to say... it just doesnt work like he is not included! i have the last version of more nasty critters that include dragon penis

Sex animations work but without the dragon penis, i have enabled it in nude creatures tab.

About bodies: idk why i have CBBE installed... srsly... i just followed somedud guide that included both CBBE and BBP.

Meanwhile i was playing my character got pregnant but the belly wasnt growing at all.

And when my character got "infected" by chaurus only breasts were growing... belly wasnt affected at all

Archived