Texture Problem After Retexture

Airock

If those textures were made with GIMP they may be broken. Or maybe they are missing mip maps?.

Whatever it is however it is related to the texture not the mesh.

Hi. I have exactly the same problem for only one texture. (It is for hair)

Already tried to export the DDS again, triple-checked the nif, nothing.

If I apply the texture to a different nif it works fine, so probably there is something wrong in my nif.

If anybody will find a solution, please post.

Thanks,

Maybe issues with vertex colors and/or alpha.

Ok I downloaded the black retexture for the Aradia Lace Dress, and  I let them overwrite the existing textures as instructed.

I've checked alpha properties in nifskope, as well as the BSshaderproperties, and the BSDismemberment, I even manually applied the entire texture set with the CK to the aradia lace dress.esp after nothing else worked, I've tried a few different .esp including the one from BAMM.

Everything appears to be fine, I even load the new texture perfectly in both the CK and nifskope,...alpha transparency in tact,....

but no matter what I do I still get this in-game....

post-2323-0-41988400-1422139798_thumb.jpg

thats the aradia lace skirt,...and all the aradia lace dress meshes are the same at that.

I hope im just missing something obvious here,...I've just run out of things to check, and I'm not getting much on google,...thanks

Edit: Figured this out a while back.  Turns out the mipmaps were bad,....they were there with 12 layers, so I ignored it.  But after generating new mipmaps,...it worked.

If those textures were made with GIMP they may be broken. Or maybe they are missing mip maps?.

Whatever it is however it is related to the texture not the mesh.

thanks, the mip maps are all there,....and the textures load in the Creation Kit viewer port,....thats what confuses me.  They appear as they should in the CK, just not when loaded in Skyrim.

Thanks a lot for the tip though,....I may be able to try some things now.

Hi. I have exactly the same problem for only one texture. (It is for hair)

Already tried to export the DDS again, triple-checked the nif, nothing.

If I apply the texture to a different nif it works fine, so probably there is something wrong in my nif.

If anybody will find a solution, please post.

Thanks,

Archived