male horses

uman2631

I am using this mod since ages, it add dicks to every horse in Skyrim, I don't even know if I need it now that we have MNC, but still, it works like a charm ^^

I use it, too, mainly because I could never get genitals to show on anything but dogs.  It's just a static body part without any scripting, but I was after the visual so I was happy :)

It may have been a while since I played standard out-of-the-box Skyrim,but I don't recall any female horses. Neuters,yes,but I recall needing Gary's Real Mares mod to actually give the horses female genitals. A lack of a penis and testicles does not a female make,after all.

Just to add extra options to this thread,there is Creature Features, the base that More Nasty Critters was derived from and the male models from Gender Horses.

I am using this mod since ages, it add dicks to every horse in Skyrim, I don't even know if I need it now that we have MNC, but still, it works like a charm ^^

I use that one as well since,as seen in the thread itself,it can be used at the same time and on the same horses as Gary's Real Mares mesh and texture replacers.

That way,the horses are ready for any set of animations given to them,either male or female oriented,something that MNC leaves them under-equipped to deal with.

Archived