No gender directory animations

Freemaster

FNIS shows the No gender directory for animations/male and female.

Prior to this I was going fine but now I'm gettting the t-pose thing while running. Much sad. 

Skeleton female: XPMS2 (115 bones)   male: XPMS2 (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Creature Pack not installed

1044 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

Don't know what it could be. I tried reinstalling everything. Loot has my mod order right, wyre bashed etc. Nothing else seems wrong. Using CBBE body but I don't think it's an issue with that, I just think FNIS isn't putting things in the right animation folders or they don't exist but idk what to do. 

It's not the gender animations folder that's causing the issue. My FNIS gives the same result and I work fine.

What have you done recently? You say it was working before? Have you done a reinstall? Have you added or removed any mods recently that use animations? You may need to trouble shoot what you've done recently from the last time it worked to help us point you to the error.

How are you installing mods? Are you using a program to isntall them? Where is FNIS installed?

The patches you have selected, are they appropiate to your skeleton? Have you tried running FNIS with the patches unticked?

Archived