skyrim ~80k formid limit ?

Ed86

hello,

i have 300h+ save, its skyrim.esm has reached 80k forms, i guess its close to the limit game starts to ctd on save after around 5-10 min of gameplay or am  i wrong?

also some npcs from various mods in console shows 80 000 000 ID which is 2147483648 integer, which is probably not very good

is there anyway to fix this?

hello,

i have 300h+ save, its skyrim.esm has reached 80k forms, i guess its close to the limit game starts to ctd on save after around 5-10 min of gameplay or am  i wrong?

when you shout in an house and dozen of apples are send flying, their new location is stored in your save

you clear dozen of dungeon, it take 720 hours i think before they are reset

instead of loading that from skyrim.esm, the game find that in your save and load it from your save

that mean big save, but there's no reason it would cause ctd (unless your save become so big your ram get full, and ram ctd)

Got 430h+ on my archmage - and she still didn't bother to look for some Horn of Windcaller fella  :P

To topic. Form ID is not an integer value. And its very unlikely that you would be able to find the one with max value among thousands of forms all around you (both visible and invisible ones).

And that long playtimes saves tend to crash... It's Skyrim being Skyrim. On my current mod load freshly made character has around 5500 scripts attached to the savegame.

On spoken archmage when it goes above 7000 i load savetool and start purging  :lol:. That way this character is still quite playable even if occasional crash sometimes happen.

Some scripts can cause a mess, even vanilla ones (for example if you complete master restoration ritual quest game will attach a broken script to your savegame which causes quite a mess). Not to say what even a single broken mod can cause in your papyrus. And sometime it doesn't even show ingame - you think that some mod is working properly, then you open log and see hundreds of errors from that mod...

If you got crashes some time after load every single time i would say that first you need to take a look in your papyrus log. Check if you don't have too many repeated errors and especially if you don't have dumping stacks. Because when the game begins to dump stacks it means whole your papyrus just went wild and anything can happen.

Wow, 300h on a single character? How the hell you won't get bored? XD I start a new toon like every 2 days >.>

well i hope one day to do all quests and visit all cells, preferably b4 tes 6 comes

and .. i have 200-300 mods running so its not that boring

Archived