Windows 10 free update for windows 7 and 8.1!!!

So far the only negative thing I have about Windows 10 (aside from the whole privacy issue) is that if Skyrim or another game freezes rather than just CTD, when you alt-tab to close it, it won't close and the new program manager will not override Skyrim's window, so the only way to close Skyrim then is to restart your computer. Annoying as fuck, but fortunatley this doesn't happen often anymore.

I got the same with elder scrolls online, running stuff in windowed mode is a way of getting around it although not everything supports running in fullscreen windowed mode :(

Windows 10 is so bad, I reverted to Windows 7. That is all.

I did something similar. I tried it and it had a mid of it's own, and not in a good way. It locked me out of my own laptop, so I had to reset either way and revert. Never again. Only I had to revert to 8.1 due to that being what was on the laptop at default, still, better than 10. Anything is better than 10.

Archived