Best looking NPC overhaul

@ aerysthemaddovahking Did you manage to merge all the NPC 85, bandit, forsworn, thalmor, companion and housecarl to one esp? I tried it using this but I got grey face bug instead. Should I not put it in a bashed patch or its just doesn't work merged? I also put it as its own mod on a higher priority than its individual files on MO.

@ Zydar I didn't merge any NPC replacers in my set-up. I just left them to be single. I did try to merge them like what you did. Wasn't successful too. Got results with grey faces.

Note: SOGS NPCs had finally resulted with a grey face for me. It was Gwendolyn from Battleborn farm. & it wasn't from bad load order/priorities. Checked SOGS folder & she doesn't have files. Haven't checked the esp yet but I'm guessing she's edited by it. I probably missed an update or something. No big deal as she's not encountered much in my playthrough. Could always just switch to NPC85 if I want her to look OK.

I tried it using this but I got grey face bug instead. Should I not put it in a bashed patch or its just doesn't work merged?

head that are in mod.esp have to be put into nameofmergedmod.esp after merging

and you can't renumber them

well... those things you can renumber if you want to make a cleaner merged esp

ECqPXgY.jpg

don't have that

it's a merge of my load order i made

and i didn't kept npc 85 weight for named npc, that are overwrite by btrh, seranaholic, and the one i gaves followers heads were deleted before merging

some mods were add to those npc too, obis, requiem, ai overhaul, revenge of the ennemies...

but here it is if someone want to waste his time

ps : that requiem won't work with requiem, the original files will send you back to main menu

Hmm because using the merge thing with MO, the script automatically copy all the assets so you can place it as its own mod. I thought it would be easier since there's no scripts in them. I guess I should try not renumbering them and see what happen.

On npc overhaul, I found Decent Women while looking at EtaC. I grabbed it just in case its gone lol.

Hmm because using the merge thing with MO, the script automatically copy all the assets so you can place it as its own mod. I thought it would be easier since there's no scripts in them. I guess I should try not renumbering them and see what happen.

it don't fail because of that

mods like ineed or sexlabnudecreature have scripts that check for esp

had no problem merging slnc, slncdg, slncdb, zaz, dibella, dibella sisters...

but i had to remove those checks from the scripts, or some things would be disabled

some merging require a new game

can't use those esp on imperial profile, leveled lists are in the save, if the game pick a npc from revenge of the ennemies, xxyyyyyy, result will be a body without a head because that one is now zzyyyyyy

tesedit don't read right some things, if one of them is in the esp your merging, it won't write right those things in the merge esp -> broken esp

etc etc, there's some things i can't merge, i have no idea why i can't do it (there's a dll, maybe it have to be rename to name of merge esp to be load, don't know)

Hello again.. Not sure if this is known, but, found another cool mod that makes NPCs' looks better. It's an enb actually but comes with that "wet effect".

Universe ENB

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66677/?

Everything gets wet when it rains - all NPCs & objects. The enb has good fantasy-like effects & visual details on npcs & objects. Fair skin complexion looks real good with it. Pretty cool if you're the type that wants diversity in NPCs looks & can even now skip using shiny body textures altogether. Did a feature on it if anyone wants to check it out.

Note: Every female NPC has their original textures replaced with Fair Skin - vanilla, SOGS, NPC85 & even the custom followers - Anduniel & Nadina. Looks may vary depending on your used textures.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, I'm getting a goddamn bug with a sidearm's HF module, npc faces are all like tanned, discolored and pale yet body textures and everything else are ok. I tried to load the plugin on a new game, with different a load order, with no other active plugins, with no unnoficial patches and nothing seems to work...

post-137900-0-54165700-1435932543_thumb.jpg

any workaround for this? I'm not using any other sidearm's modules and have all my other npc overhauls deactivated through MO profile.

Funny, I'm getting a goddamn bug with a sidearm's HF module, npc faces are all like tanned, discolored and pale yet body textures and everything else are ok. I tried to load the plugin on a new game, with different a load order, with no other active plugins, with no unnoficial patches and nothing seems to work...

attachicon.gifenb 2015_07_03 09_04_33_04.jpg

any workaround for this? I'm not using any other sidearm's modules and have all my other npc overhauls deactivated through MO profile.

Try installing No More Blocky Faces and then install the NPC mod on top. I had this issue before and it drove me nuts!

is this donyakin??

there is a bug in that mod where the npc use your default female head texture

you have to point the correct head texture paths in nifskope for every npc head mesh from that mod

or I can send you my fix

is this donyakin??

there is a bug in that mod where the npc use your default female head texture

you have to point the correct head texture paths in nifskope for every npc head mesh from that mod

or I can send you my fix

If you would, I would like to have it as well if it's not too much trouble.

A lot of talk about sidearm's NPC85 but not enough loli donyaakin...! : http://blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220017074310

I'm a little confuse of the file placement, I don't see any meshes and barely any textures unless this guy want's us to do it ourselves. Am I missing something? I got the Donyaakin.esp but i'm not sure where i'm suppose to put Donyaakin_JH.7z 1-6. It seems incomplete.

The Donyakin_JH.7z 1-6 is a compressed file split into 6 parts.

Get 7zip if you haven't already, and right click the .1 file and extract it. 7zip will automatically extract the rest.

If you don't want to add the result manually, just re-compress it and add it through your mod manager of choice.

Ok, I have been reading posts on this forum left and right and yet am still intimidated and confused.  Can someone please just post a Almost plug and play option for better NPC's.  I do not have the patients nor CK knowledge of how to make esp edits and what not.  I just would like to DL a mod or two and continue on my way...So a concise recipe for DL this install dl this install remove this or replace this...good to go.  

I have looked at alot of the site links but am getting confused with the crappy google translate.  Plus some people are merging and using many different mods...I just want a simple 1-3 mod load first - load last type suggestion.