Ditto here, I can pay for tattoo removals, but nothing happens at all.

In regards to the debt option

I must say that it bridging into Simple Slavery caught me off by surprise.

I'm very glad you were surprised. :) You can thank sapho888 for the idea. 

Patch for Khajiit Speak.

Thank you for this. I have added it to the download section. The dialogue expanded a little bit in version 2.0, so if you want to update your patch as well, I'll keep fresh on the download page.

Will do it as soon as I have more spare time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, 
Awesome mod, I love it ! 
I have a little "add-on" idea that could be simple to do, I guess. Badly i'm not modder so ... xD 

When you are disrepectful toward a cleaner, you actually have a little surprise (if you didn't try, well you should try out ^^) 

But I was thinking that it could be awesome, if you have that little surprise + the cleaner add tattoo on your body, to give you a lesson. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Is it possible to get an update for this mod? It's the only mod that I know of that allows me to remove tats without either waiting for them to fade (rape and fade tats) or by manually using the slave tats MCU.

It does seem to still work, even for SE, but it would be great to have an offical SE version, and maybe a MCU that allows you to vary the price (or charge for each tat removed maybe).

In anycase cheers for making this mod, I like using this so removing tats is a choice and a bit of a gold sink throughout the game.