What am I doing wrong?

I would so like for this to work, but it won't, and I can't understand whats wrong.

I have installed the SexLab animation, including its requirements (FNIS, SKSE, UI, Unofficial patch, XP32), plus Defeat and Submit. The general problem is that I can't get any of them to work in the game. There seem to be many problems behind this, and it doesn't seem specific to SexLab or any other particular mod.

More specifically, I can find the mods under the mod configurations when I load my save games, but after I've played for more than a minute, all the LoversLab mods are gone from the list - only OpenCities and SkyUI remain. Furthermore, even within the minute that they're still on my list, the mods seem to have no effect. I can't get either submit or defeat to work in any way. If i save the game after that minute and load that save, the mods are still gone.

Another weird problem is that when I click on the submit mode, there are no setting options to adjust, but when I open the Defeat mode, the 'general settings' are there and the mod is listed as 'enabled'. But even though both "Player as Agressor" and "player as victim" are enabled in the general settings, when I click the sub-menus to configure them, the menus are listed as disabled, with no way of enabling them.

As i said, I really want this to work, and I hope someone can help me. I've tried to do the installation of all the mods by the book. The only difficulty has been that the LoverLab mods (SexLab, Defeat, Submit) I have installed manually, by copying their files in the Skyrim data folder, since I didn't understand how to install them via Nexus (as there were no links to download them through a mod manager). Sorry for my lack of proficiency.

You're running Mod Organizer? If not might be a good start.

Sexlab is not an animation, it is a framework system and does nothing on it's own - although almost all the mods in this forum require it. It requires animations installed to work.

Defeat and submit both have lists of required mods as well, almost all the fun mods here do.

Thanks. Using Mod Organizer and its tutorial at least made me a bit smarter, and I realized (embarrased) that while all the mods had been activated, the plugins for SexLab, Defeat and Submit had not. Activating them seemed to help, at least for defeat and submit, which now have working configuration menus and seem to work in game.

The only problem now is SexLab. After activating the plugins, I get the following message when loading a game:

Outdated or missing «SexLabUtil» SKSE plugin detected.

This should NEVER happen unless you have improperly updated SexLab to the current version, or you have some other mod that is overwriting the proper up to date version of the SexLabUtil used by this version of SexLab.

Reinstall your SexLab using all the latest files, and ensure the «SexLabUtil.dll» file is properly located in you /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins folder.

So, defeat and submit seems to work, but SexLab does not. I can of course try to reinstall, but I'd like to hear if there is some other solution I can try. The thing is that the SexLabUtil.dll file is properly located in the Plugin folder in any case.

What's wrong?

In the zaz MCM under the second page where it lists sexlab, if it says not detected - try re-registering the animations to zaz from teh sexlab MCM. Diasabling sexlab and restarting it via it's MCM might also help.

Beyond that, more experienced members here may have options before reinstalling sexlab.

I'm sorry, I did not understand the first sentence. I tried disabling and re-enabling sexlab, but with no luck.

I did fiddle with the SexLabs configuration menu, where it was listed as disabled. After using the clean option, I was able to enable it and put it to default settings, but it still doesn't work. However, after I did so, Defeat had some further effects. Before I enabled it, I was able to surrender, but with no further action. Now, I got the dialogue and stripping, but nothing more.

If no one can help me, I shall need to reinstall everything from scratch.

But it would be great if someone could explain to me how I can download the LoversLab mods through Mod Organizer, rather than installing them manually. For the Mods at the Nexus community, it is easy to do, as the download links for the mods include a "download though mod manager" option.

The pinned threads only describe how to manually install the mods. I was asking about how to do it through a mod manager.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32980-important-post-your-debug-logs-your-load-order-is-a-useless-waste-of-everybodies-time/:  Tells you to post your papyrus logs.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33468-how-i-can-tell-you-didnt-actually-read-the-faq-in-other-words-read-the-fucking-pinned-threads/:  Tells you to post your papyrus logs.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/:  Tells you what to do to troubleshoot issues and to post your papyrus logs when reporting issues.

Sense a theme here?  Nothing is these pinned threads is specifically about manually installing SexLab.  There are all about how to troubleshoot issues with SL and what info is helpful to getting a resolution.  Like posting the papyrus logs.  Trying reading them again.

All right. I tried it. I installed and activated PapyrusUtil, added the papyrus lines to the skyrim, and then tried to replicate the issue. However, I canot find any papyrus log file, either under MyGames or under Steam. A Logs directory appeared in MyGames, but empty of files.

Guest mayaktheunholy

All right. I tried it. I installed and activated PapyrusUtil, added the papyrus lines to the skyrim, and then tried to replicate the issue. However, I canot find any papyrus log file, either under MyGames or under Steam. A Logs directory appeared in MyGames, but empty of files.

There should be a "Script" directory in the Logs directory, logs should be in there.

Documents/MyGames/Skyrim/Logs/Script

Guest mayaktheunholy

Yes, it is installed and the game was run through it. There is an SKSE folder under MyGames as well as SKSE files in /steamapps/common/skyrim, including the .exe file.

Only thing I can think of is maybe you didn't enable logging correctly. Just to double check, could you make sure you have the following in Skyrim.ini (not SkyrimPrefs.ini)? In My Games/Skyrim, not the game directory. Not trying to talk down to you here, just trying to be specific, anyone can make a simple mistake, and this is probably some simple detail you overlooked somewhere.

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Make sure it's exactly this.

Guest mayaktheunholy

That's what I have. One blank line beneath "uExterior Cell Buffer=36" and one blank line above [display].

Okay, I'm out of ideas. There should be a papyrus log even if all you did was load a game and immediately exit. I'd say you have overlooked some simple detail somewhere. But I just woke up, I may think of something later.

It's a long shot, but your Skyrim and SKSE are updated to the current versions, aren't they?

Actually, you should have a skse.log file in My Games/Skyrim/SKSE. Post that, it might tell us something. And you could always try to generate a papyrus log again, just loading a game and immediately exiting would be enough to generate one.

Here is the SKSE log.

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.1 09200000 01D03AEA5F2A94D2, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00400000
runtime root = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\open cities skyrim_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab Submit_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabDefeat_ENGLISH.txt...
save name is Save 873 - Vilje Torsdottir  Skyrim  117.32.52
full save path: C:\Users\Bruker\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves\\Save 873 - Vilje Torsdottir  Skyrim  117.32.52.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
loading co-save
Loading mod list:
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    (3 -> 3)    SexLab.esm
    (4 -> 4)    FNISspells.esp
    (5 -> 16)    SkyUI.esp
    (6 -> 18)    SexLabDefeat.esp
    (7 -> 17)    SexLab Submit.esp
    (8 -> 5)    bardsoundsmalukah.esp
    (9 -> 6)    betterriften.esp
    (10 -> 7)    detailed_whiterun.esp
    (11 -> 8)    hiddenhouse.esp
    (12 -> 9)    marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
    (13 -> 10)    mccampinglite.esp
    (14 -> 11)    open cities skyrim.esp
    (15 -> 12)    sos - the dungeons.esp
    (16 -> 13)    sos - the wilds.esp
    (17 -> 14)    specializedfollowers.esp
    (18 -> 15)    tk_clutter_plants.esp
Loading menu open/close event registrations...
Loading key input event registrations...
Loading control input event registrations...
Loading mod callback event registrations...
Loading crosshair ref event registrations...
Loading camera event registrations...
Loading actor action event registrations...
dispatch message (3) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
cleared save path
WidgetLoader.as: setRootPath(a_path = )
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 0, a_widgetSource = skyui/activeeffects.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 1, a_widgetSource = defeat/meter.swf)
save name is Save 877 - Vilje Torsdottir  Skyrim  117.35.18
full save path: C:\Users\Bruker\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves\\Save 877 - Vilje Torsdottir  Skyrim  117.35.18.skse
dispatch message (4) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
creating co-save
Saving mod list:
    (0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1)    Update.esm
    (2)    Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    (3)    SexLab.esm
    (4)    FNISspells.esp
    (5)    bardsoundsmalukah.esp
    (6)    betterriften.esp
    (7)    detailed_whiterun.esp
    (8)    hiddenhouse.esp
    (9)    marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
    (10)    mccampinglite.esp
    (11)    open cities skyrim.esp
    (12)    sos - the dungeons.esp
    (13)    sos - the wilds.esp
    (14)    specializedfollowers.esp
    (15)    tk_clutter_plants.esp
    (16)    SkyUI.esp
    (17)    SexLab Submit.esp
    (18)    SexLabDefeat.esp
Saving menu open/close event registrations...
Saving key input event registrations...
Saving control input event registrations...
Saving mod callback event registrations...
Saving crosshair ref event registrations...
Saving camera event registrations...
Saving actor action event registrations...
cleared save path
dispatch message (5) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
deleting co-save C:\Users\Bruker\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves\\Save 876 - Vilje Torsdottir  Skyrim  117.35.47.skse

One of the respondents asked me for the skse log.

I tried inserting the papyrus commands into ModOrganizer.ini, but was unable to save it. Any attempt came with the simple message: "No access". When left-clicking the file, there is no option to run it as administrator.

Guest mayaktheunholy

I could be wrong here, but this is the part that is likely causing your  problem. Looks like the dll's are not even loading.

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll

I strongly suspect it is Mod Organizer causing this. Is your version the most current one?

I would suggest getting the most up to date version of ModOrganizer or just not using a mod organizer at all. I have never used one for Skyrim and I run 50 to 100 mods without issue.

You might try running without it and see what happens. Just activate your mods with the normal steam launcher under "data files", and then close the launcher and launch Skyrim with skse_loader.exe.

EDIT: Probably should try what Ashal says first, and see if you get a papyrus log.

One of the respondents asked me for the skse log.

I tried inserting the papyrus commands into ModOrganizer.ini, but was unable to save it. Any attempt came with the simple message: "No access". When left-clicking the file, there is no option to run it as administrator.

Not ModOrganizer.ini. Open mod organizer, click Tools (5th icon from the left) -> INI Editor

Alright. Updated MO and autofixed the load order. Used INI Editor, which resulted in a log file with a massive wall of text:

[02/02/2015 - 11:18:24AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:24AM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:24AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:24AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:24AM] scripts\da16vaerminastatue.pex : error: Unable to find object "DA16VaerminaStatue"
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_MonitorScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "defeatdatrigger".
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] error: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] Cannot open store for class "MMPostWeddingSceneTearDown", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] Cannot open store for class "MMActivationScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_MMMultipleMarriageAoLRise_01038602", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:35AM] error: Unable to bind script SF_MMMultipleMarriageAoLRise_01038602 to  (0C038602) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:36AM] error: Unable to bind script MMPostWeddingSceneTearDown to  (0C0061A7) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:36AM] error: Unable to bind script DA16VaerminaStatue to  (00024E04) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:36AM] error: Unable to bind script NN01CrimsonNirnrootScript to  (0B004E70) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:36AM] Cannot open store for class "MMMMRMAlert001", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:36AM] error: Unable to bind script MMMMRMAlert001 to  (0C01297C) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:36AM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to  (00000014) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] error: Unable to bind script MMRMAPlayerScript to alias Player on quest MMRelationshipMarriageAlertPlayer (0C046DEC) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:41AM] error: Property myActor on script dunPinewatchMakeHostileScript attached to  (0B000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0B000D95) is not the right type
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property PlayerHousecarlFaction on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] VM is freezing...
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] VM is frozen
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] Reverting game...
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to  (00000014) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script DA16VaerminaStatue to  (00024E04) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script MMPostWeddingSceneTearDown to  (0C0061A7) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script NN01CrimsonNirnrootScript to  (0B004E70) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script SF_MMMultipleMarriageAoLRise_01038602 to  (0C038602) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script MMMMRMAlert001 to  (0C01297C) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Unable to bind script MMRMAPlayerScript to alias Player on quest MMRelationshipMarriageAlertPlayer (0C046DEC) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay5 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty2 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBounty4 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyStay1 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute3 on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (07001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] warning: Property PlayerHousecarlFaction on script RelationshipMarriageSpouseHouseScript attached to RelationshipMarriageFIN (00021382) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:42AM] error: Property myActor on script dunPinewatchMakeHostileScript attached to  (0B000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0B000D95) is not the right type
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:45AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0102420C", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:45AM] error: Unable to bind script TIF__0102420C to topic info 0C02420C on <NULL quest> because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:56AM] error: Unable to bind script MMActivationScript to  (00000014) because their base types do not match
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Loading game...
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aaSexMasty", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aaSexMasty referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "PF_aaSexMakeNPCtandUp_010198EE", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type PF_aaSexMakeNPCtandUp_010198EE referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsconfig", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsconfig referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "PRKF_IMCNperkWaterActivation_01022E00", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type PRKF_IMCNperkWaterActivation_01022E00 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_WhiterunLODLightsScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_WhiterunLODLightsScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMBrynjolfFix", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMBrynjolfFix referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaesleep00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaesleep00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsneedsstatusmessage", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsneedsstatusmessage referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0101729E", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type TIF__0101729E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMJzargoFix", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMJzargoFix referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "HypoPlayerListenerScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type HypoPlayerListenerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqspatchmaintenance", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqspatchmaintenance referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnasfoodentry", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnasfoodentry referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "qf_aasexscene04_01013c84", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type qf_aasexscene04_01013c84 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_IMCNmain_01002DBB", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_IMCNmain_01002DBB referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexDatePlayerLead_01028A5A", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexDatePlayerLead_01028A5A referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aasexscript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aasexscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaemorale00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaemorale00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexSceneChair_010079F1", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexSceneChair_010079F1 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aaSexPlayeronTheBlockOnTheBedScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aaSexPlayeronTheBlockOnTheBedScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_MarkarthHouseDoorScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_MarkarthHouseDoorScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqf_imcnmain_01002dbb", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqf_imcnmain_01002dbb referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexSceneChairSceane_0100D0C1", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexSceneChairSceane_0100D0C1 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCNasWaterActivator", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCNasWaterActivator referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "qf_aasexscene01_01005ea5", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type qf_aasexscene01_01005ea5 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCNasMaintenance", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCNasMaintenance referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMActivationScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnfsspoilagecontainer072", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnfsspoilagecontainer072 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsfoods", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsfoods referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaemoonsugar00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaemoonsugar00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCNqsCannibalismMenu", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCNqsCannibalismMenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexBrawlQuestFight_01016D30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexBrawlQuestFight_01016D30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexBrawlNPCQuest_010182F1", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexBrawlNPCQuest_010182F1 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "LTCAMPscriptWorkbenchVanilla", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type LTCAMPscriptWorkbenchVanilla referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsmenuconditions", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsmenuconditions referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexScene08PlayerOnTheBl_01026EF2", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexScene08PlayerOnTheBl_01026EF2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0100A57C", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type TIF__0100A57C referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ltcampScript_PlaceAndRetrieve", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ltcampScript_PlaceAndRetrieve referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsthread", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsthread referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexScene01Scene01_01005EA6", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexScene01Scene01_01005EA6 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexScene07_01026ED6", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexScene07_01026ED6 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMNarriPMFFix", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMNarriPMFFix referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMActivationScript2", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMActivationScript2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCN_PRKF_Cannibalism", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCN_PRKF_Cannibalism referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "HypoFireScan", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type HypoFireScan referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_CWWhiterunDefenseScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_CWWhiterunDefenseScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexDateNPCFollowPlayer_01016D1B", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexDateNPCFollowPlayer_01016D1B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqssksemain", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqssksemain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "HypoSetWinds", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type HypoSetWinds referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "LTCAMPscriptGatherwood", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type LTCAMPscriptGatherwood referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCNasActorConditions", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCNasActorConditions referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexScene04Scene01_01013C85", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexScene04Scene01_01013C85 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "qf_aasexdate_01016d1a", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type qf_aasexdate_01016d1a referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_CityGateFixer", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_CityGateFixer referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCNasActorNeeds", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCNasActorNeeds referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsspoilagedefaults", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsspoilagedefaults referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__01001832", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type TIF__01001832 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaephysicalfatigue00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaephysicalfatigue00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "LTCAMPscriptMortarandpestle", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type LTCAMPscriptMortarandpestle referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "hypothermia", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type hypothermia referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "LTCAMPscriptBedroll", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type LTCAMPscriptBedroll referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_PF_OCSCitizensGTFOWhiter_020299F6", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_PF_OCSCitizensGTFOWhiter_020299F6 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "fosestripscript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type fosestripscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "HypoAnimScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type HypoAnimScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_CWWhiterunGateFixer", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_CWWhiterunGateFixer referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsdefaults", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsdefaults referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "LTCAMPscriptPitch", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type LTCAMPscriptPitch referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsconditions", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsconditions referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaecaffeine00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaecaffeine00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "HypoWarmingFire", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type HypoWarmingFire referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_SolitudeHouseDoorScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_SolitudeHouseDoorScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "LTCAMPscriptPitchAnvil", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type LTCAMPscriptPitchAnvil referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexDatePlayerLeadPlayer_01028A5B", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexDatePlayerLeadPlayer_01028A5B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexScenePlayerSleepingS_010253BB", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexScenePlayerSleepingS_010253BB referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__0101729D", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type TIF__0101729D referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCN_PRKF_PlayerWerewolfFeed_0002BA1D", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCN_PRKF_PlayerWerewolfFeed_0002BA1D referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnasfoodrecipe", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnasfoodrecipe referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexScene08_01026EF0", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexScene08_01026EF0 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnfsspoilagecontainer120", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnfsspoilagecontainer120 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsnutritionmenu", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsnutritionmenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMSvenFix", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMSvenFix referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "qf_aasexscene02_01008f9f", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type qf_aasexscene02_01008f9f referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aasexfavordialougescript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aasexfavordialougescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "defe_sf_defeatplayerdowned_030b23f7", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type defe_sf_defeatplayerdowned_030b23f7 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "SF_aaSexScene03CompanionAuto_0100A580", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type SF_aaSexScene03CompanionAuto_0100A580 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSex_01000D62", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSex_01000D62 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "LTCAMPscriptTinderbox", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type LTCAMPscriptTinderbox referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_QF_OCSWhiterunAttack_020299F3", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_QF_OCSWhiterunAttack_020299F3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsactionsmenu", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsactionsmenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsconfigmenu", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsconfigmenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnasfoodvariant", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnasfoodvariant referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaenutrients00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaenutrients00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqswatermenu", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqswatermenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "IMCNasPlayerIngestion", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type IMCNasPlayerIngestion referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_WhiterunHouseDoorScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_WhiterunHouseDoorScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_WindhelmHouseDoorScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_WindhelmHouseDoorScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_RiftenHouseDoorScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_RiftenHouseDoorScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaealcohol00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaealcohol00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMRelationshipMarriageHrokiFix", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMRelationshipMarriageHrokiFix referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aaSexPlayerOnBedScriptRoundTwo", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aaSexPlayerOnBedScriptRoundTwo referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "PRKF_aaSexBedEnteryPerk_010253B6", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type PRKF_aaSexBedEnteryPerk_010253B6 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aaSexPlayerMastyOnBedScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aaSexPlayerMastyOnBedScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnasplayerspoilage", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnasplayerspoilage referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_C03RampageTransferScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_C03RampageTransferScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnasfollowerspoilage", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnasfollowerspoilage referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aaSexDateNPCPlayerLead", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aaSexDateNPCPlayerLead referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "sslmatchmaker", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type sslmatchmaker referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "aaSexDateNPCScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type aaSexDateNPCScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnasactorthread", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnasactorthread referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaeprotein00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaeprotein00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaesatiation00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaesatiation00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "OCTGRiftenGateUnlockerScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type OCTGRiftenGateUnlockerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTH_OCS_TGRiftenGateUnlockerScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTH_OCS_TGRiftenGateUnlockerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsvitalitymenu", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsvitalitymenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexBrawlQuest_01016D2F", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexBrawlQuest_01016D2F referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaementalfatigue00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaementalfatigue00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMKharjoFix", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMKharjoFix referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcn_prkf_vampirefeedbeds_000cf02c", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcn_prkf_vampirefeedbeds_000cf02c referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnfsspoilagecontainer024", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnfsspoilagecontainer024 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "MMLydiaFix", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type MMLydiaFix referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaecalories00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaecalories00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnesaehydration00_30", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnesaehydration00_30 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexScene05_010141F3", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexScene05_010141F3 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type DA16VaerminaStatue referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsmain", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsmain referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexScene06_010253BA", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexScene06_010253BA referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "ARTOCMadesiStrongboxScript", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type ARTOCMadesiStrongboxScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqstimescale", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqstimescale referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnfsspoilagecontainer048", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnfsspoilagecontainer048 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "QF_aaSexSurenderQuest_01018DC9", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type QF_aaSexSurenderQuest_01018DC9 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsconditionsmenu", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsconditionsmenu referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsmaintenance", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsmaintenance referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqstokencheck", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqstokencheck referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "imcnqsraceheights", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type imcnqsraceheights referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] Cannot open store for class "qf_aasexscene03_0100a57f", missing file?
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Unable to get type qf_aasexscene03_0100a57f referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCNasWaterActivator in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCNasWaterActivator in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptPitchAnvil in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptTinderbox in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ltcampScript_PlaceAndRetrieve in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_WhiterunHouseDoorScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptBedroll in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_PF_OCSCitizensGTFOWhiter_020299F6 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptBedroll in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptWorkbenchVanilla in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_QF_OCSWhiterunAttack_020299F3 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptWorkbenchVanilla in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptMortarandpestle in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptPitch in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptPitchAnvil in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptTinderbox in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ltcampScript_PlaceAndRetrieve in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptPitch in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptMortarandpestle in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptGatherwood in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_CWWhiterunDefenseScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexScene03CompanionAuto_0100A580 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type TIF__0100A57C in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type qf_aasexscene01_01005ea5 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexScene01Scene01_01005EA6 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type qf_aasexscene03_0100a57f in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexSceneChairSceane_0100D0C1 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnasfoodentry in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnasfoodrecipe in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnasfoodvariant in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type PRKF_IMCNperkWaterActivation_01022E00 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type LTCAMPscriptGatherwood in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCN_PRKF_Cannibalism in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsraceheights in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqstokencheck in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsdefaults in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsconfig in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsmain in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqf_imcnmain_01002dbb in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsconditions in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsfoods in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqstimescale in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_IMCNmain_01002DBB in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type hypothermia in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type HypoWarmingFire in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqspatchmaintenance in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsmaintenance in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCNqsCannibalismMenu in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsvitalitymenu in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsconfigmenu in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsneedsstatusmessage in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsmenuconditions in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsconditionsmenu in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsactionsmenu in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqswatermenu in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsnutritionmenu in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type HypoFireScan in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqssksemain in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnfsspoilagecontainer072 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnfsspoilagecontainer048 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnfsspoilagecontainer024 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnfsspoilagecontainer120 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsthread in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnqsspoilagedefaults in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexBrawlNPCQuest_010182F1 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexScene07_01026ED6 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexDatePlayerLeadPlayer_01028A5B in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexDatePlayerLead_01028A5A in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexSurenderQuest_01018DC9 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type qf_aasexscene02_01008f9f in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type TIF__01001832 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aasexscript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSex_01000D62 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type fosestripscript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aasexfavordialougescript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type qf_aasexdate_01016d1a in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexDateNPCFollowPlayer_01016D1B in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type TIF__0101729D in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type PF_aaSexMakeNPCtandUp_010198EE in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexBrawlQuestFight_01016D30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type TIF__0101729E in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexScene05_010141F3 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexSceneChair_010079F1 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexScene08_01026EF0 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexScene08PlayerOnTheBl_01026EF2 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexBrawlQuest_01016D2F in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexScene04Scene01_01013C85 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aaSexMasty in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type qf_aasexscene04_01013c84 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type SF_aaSexScenePlayerSleepingS_010253BB in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type QF_aaSexScene06_010253BA in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type PRKF_aaSexBedEnteryPerk_010253B6 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMNarriPMFFix in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTOCMadesiStrongboxScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_CityGateFixer in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMBrynjolfFix in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_C03RampageTransferScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type DA16VaerminaStatue in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMJzargoFix in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type defe_sf_defeatplayerdowned_030b23f7 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCN_PRKF_PlayerWerewolfFeed_0002BA1D in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaemorale00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaephysicalfatigue00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaesleep00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaenutrients00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaehydration00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaecalories00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaealcohol00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type HypoAnimScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaementalfatigue00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_SolitudeHouseDoorScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_CityGateFixer in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_CWWhiterunGateFixer in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcn_prkf_vampirefeedbeds_000cf02c in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMKharjoFix in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMActivationScript2 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMActivationScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_TGRiftenGateUnlockerScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type OCTGRiftenGateUnlockerScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaesatiation00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type HypoPlayerListenerScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type HypoSetWinds in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaeprotein00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaecaffeine00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnesaemoonsugar00_30 in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCNasPlayerIngestion in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCNasActorNeeds in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnasactorthread in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCNasActorConditions in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_SolitudeHouseDoorScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_WhiterunLODLightsScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aaSexDateNPCScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type sslmatchmaker in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aaSexDateNPCPlayerLead in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type IMCNasMaintenance in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnasfollowerspoilage in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnasplayerspoilage in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aaSexPlayerMastyOnBedScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aaSexPlayerOnBedScriptRoundTwo in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type aaSexPlayeronTheBlockOnTheBedScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type imcnasfollowerspoilage in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMRelationshipMarriageHrokiFix in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMSvenFix in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_MarkarthHouseDoorScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_RiftenHouseDoorScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type MMLydiaFix in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Could not find type ARTH_OCS_WindhelmHouseDoorScript in the type table in save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.alive.OnDeath in stack frame 0 in stack 1590839 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.deadAndWaiting.onBeginState in stack frame 2 in stack 1590839 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.alive.OnDeath in stack frame 0 in stack 1796386 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] warning: Function dragonactorscript.deadAndWaiting.onBeginState in stack frame 2 in stack 1796386 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:58AM] VM is thawing...
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:59AM] error: Unbound native function "GetPluginVersion" called
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp85"
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.CheckSystem() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 536
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnGameReload() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 140
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[02/02/2015 - 11:18:59AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:01AM] error: Cannot call DebugMode() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.Log() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 940
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.onBeginState() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnGameReload() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 144
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:01AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp201"
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.Log() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 940
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.onBeginState() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnGameReload() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 144
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:01AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Disabled
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:01AM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15903
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:05AM] USKP 2.0.0 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:05AM] USKP 2.0.1 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:06AM] USKP 2.0.2 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:08AM] USKP 2.0.3 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] USKP 2.0.4 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] USKP 2.0.5 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] error: Unable to call getDistance - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].ObjectReference.getDistance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias PitWolf03 on quest WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wealiasscript.OnUpdate() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 43
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [alias PitWolf03 on quest WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wealiasscript.OnUpdate() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 43
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wescript.makeAliasAggressiveAndAttackPlayer() - "WEScript.psc" Line 88
    [alias PitWolf03 on quest WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wealiasscript.OnUpdate() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 45
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
    [WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wescript.makeAliasAggressiveAndAttackPlayer() - "WEScript.psc" Line 88
    [alias PitWolf03 on quest WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wealiasscript.OnUpdate() - "WEAliasScript.psc" Line 45
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] error: Cannot call IsDisabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] error: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wescript.makeAliasAggressiveAndAttackPlayer() - "WEScript.psc" Line 94
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] error: Cannot call GetActorValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wescript.makeAliasAggressiveAndAttackPlayer() - "WEScript.psc" Line 96
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"
stack:
    [WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wescript.makeAliasAggressiveAndAttackPlayer() - "WEScript.psc" Line 96
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] error: Cannot call SetActorValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wescript.makeAliasAggressiveAndAttackPlayer() - "WEScript.psc" Line 97
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] error: Cannot call StartCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [WERJ13 (000F5BC1)].wescript.makeAliasAggressiveAndAttackPlayer() - "WEScript.psc" Line 100
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] USKP 2.0.6 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:09AM] USKP 2.0.7 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:10AM] USKP 2.0.8 Retroactive Updates Complete
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:28AM] error: Cannot call DebugMode() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.onBeginState() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 964
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2412
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1065
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (05000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:28AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp201"
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.onBeginState() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 964
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2412
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1065
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (05000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:28AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] error: Cannot call Cleanup() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.reload() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 621
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.SetDefaults() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 785
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2424
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] error: Cannot call DebugMode() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.Log() - "sslSystemLibrary.psc" Line 21
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.CleanLists() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 575
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.SetDefaults() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 788
    [sexLabConfigurationMenu (03079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnSelectST() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 2424
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.Log() - "sslSystemLibrary.psc" Line 21
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.CleanLists() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 575
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.SetDefaults() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 788
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] SEXLAB - CleanLists: Total Actors: 0
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] error: Cannot call DebugMode() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.CleanLists() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 598
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.CleanLists() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 598
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] SEXLAB - CleanLists: Actors Removed: 0
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] error: Cannot call SetSkill() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.SetDefaults() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 791
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:31AM] error: Cannot call ForgetVoice() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sslsystemconfig.SetDefaults() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 792
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:44AM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 0 // Hunter -> [TrainerGoldScript < (00019928)>] // Human -> TRUE
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:44AM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 1 // Hunter -> [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001992A)>] // Human -> TRUE
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:44AM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 2 // Hunter -> [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001992D)>] // Human -> TRUE
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:44AM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 3 // Hunter -> [TrainerGoldScript < (0001992B)>] // Human -> TRUE
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:44AM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 4 // Hunter -> [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019929)>] // Human -> TRUE
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:44AM] Defeat: Aggressor slots -> [[TrainerGoldScript < (00019928)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001992A)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (0001992D)>], [TrainerGoldScript < (0001992B)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019929)>]]
[02/02/2015 - 11:19:44AM] Defeat: Partners slots -> [None, None, None, None, None]
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:04AM] Defeat: Player victim - AssaultMode PreDown Aggressor [TrainerGoldScript < (00019928)>], Persuer (Should be the same) -> None
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:04AM] Defeat: Chief Burguk is aggressive, want a piece of ass
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call PickModel() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.NewThread() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 94
    <unknown self>.sexlabutil.NewThread() - "SexLabUtil.psc" Line 44
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1653
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.PreDownRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1106
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.OnUpdate() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line ?
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call FemaleCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.FemaleCount() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 258
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1656
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.PreDownRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1106
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.OnUpdate() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line ?
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp42"
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.FemaleCount() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 258
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1656
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call GetByTags() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sexLabQuestFramework (03000D62)].sexlabframework.GetAnimationsByTags() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 339
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1686
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call SetAnimations() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1704
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call AddActors() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1705
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp433"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1705
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call DisableUndressAnimation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1706
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call DisableRagdollEnd() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1707
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call DisableBedUse() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1708
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call SetHook() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1709
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Cannot call StartThread() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1710
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] Defeat: Error: Human, Animation did not start [TrainerGoldScript < (00019928)>]
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:09AM] error: Method Stop not found on defe_sf_defeatplayerdowned_030b23f7. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.Restored() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 506
    [alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (06000D62)].defeatplayer.PreDownRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1129
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:10AM] Defeat: Player victim - End scene, Restored.
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:22AM] VM is freezing...
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:22AM] VM is frozen
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:23AM] Saving game...
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:23AM] VM is thawing...
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:30AM] VM is freezing...
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:30AM] VM is frozen
[02/02/2015 - 11:20:30AM] Log closed