View File

PLEASE DON'T DISTRIBUTE THIS MOD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Simply swaps out the majority of the clutter textures that are found in the vanilla game, to much sexier ones containing nudity or simple raunchy stuff. Things that have been changed include:
-Generic books
-Generic books (ruined)
-Bulletin board
-Framed quote
-Misc. pictures
-Skill books
-Tranquility lane clock

I'd like to see images of this mod in action before considering downloading.

Below are a few examples of books.

There's no scripts or BSA files to worry about, it's a straight up texture replacer, so you shouldn't worry about corrupting saves. The images are all women (no men) with breast sizes from large to small, in varying degrees of undress (mostly nude).

post-396499-0-02068300-1421360332_thumb.jpg

post-396499-0-74925000-1421360334_thumb.jpg

post-396499-0-19713400-1421360337_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

This mod sucks, why are there so many big boobed girls? And wtf is up with that one book with a girl's tits covered in chocolate or blood?

There are a few girls with breasts that you'd probably consider "normal," so it's not like you have anything to complain about. And that girl you're referring is covered in chocolate, it was an Easter shoot from one of my favorite sites.

• 5 months later...