Skyrim crash instantly upon loading any save game.

lambient1988

I just reinstalled Skyrim and before installing any of the mods, I decided to open my latest save game once but as soon as I click on load game, my game crashes.

I have reinstalled Skyrim many times and ran the latest save game before installing any mod but never have I gotten such a error before. And that too the crash is instant, not as if the game starts loading for a few seconds and then crashes. It crashes right after I click on load.

Please help, is there any log or anything I could refer to?

What mod manager, if any, are you using? How are you launching it?

NexusModManager. I am launching using SKSE 1.7.2 at the moment. That's the first thing I installed after installing Skyrim.

Try bringing up a console with ~ then typing:

coc qasmoke

If that loads then trying loading your save game from there.

Did't work. Crashed to desktop. :(

I've had this problem, caused by an ENB I think, not 100% sure, but my solution was to start a new game then load from there.

Didn't work. Crashed to desktop again. :(

Post debug log, or learn nothing.

I asked if there is a log or something in the first post. Where can I find this debug log?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/

Thank you, that will help me a lot in the future. For now, I installed RealVision and the game started working. But for some reason I am getting 0 FPS, like literally I get one frame after every three seconds.

But if I hit escape to pause the game, then I get 60 seconds.

What is going on?

And yes, I have used RealVision before and it gives me around 40 FPS.

I asked if there is a log or something in the first post. Where can I find this debug log?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting/

Thank you, that will help me a lot in the future. For now, I installed RealVision and the game started working. But for some reason I am getting 0 FPS, like literally I get one frame after every three seconds.

What is going on?

Everyone can keep guessing whats going on or you can post debug log and maybe mod list so ppl will know for sure where the problem is.

What is going on?

Everyone can keep guessing whats going on or you can post debug log and maybe mod list so ppl will know for sure where the problem is.

Nevermind, it got fixed, I just installed RealVision ENB and it started working. Thank you everyone for their support.

Archived