Nexus Mod Manager Loverslab Download Issues

I seem to be having an issue with downloading Mods from Loverslab onto Nexus Mod Manager. This is for nearly every single mod that I've tried so far, and just dragging the mod into Nexus' Mod file doesn't fix the issue. Can someone please help me figure out what the hell is wrong with this? I added a screenshot of what was going on, so if anybody could help me out here, that'd be great.

Edit: Also, I know that the screenshot says that it's downloading, but it will say that for a full day and still not add the mod to Nexus.

post-375004-0-13455100-1420946819_thumb.png

NMM only works for downloading mods from the nexus not LL you have to manually download them and then drag and drop them into the mod managers folder then restart/refresh NMM and then activate them there. 

How do I restart/refresh then? Just exit Nexus and restart it?

No. In the default NMM layout, there's a tab on the left side of the NMM window that says "Add Mod From File". Click that, navigate to your downloads directory and select the mod you downloaded, hit enter. The rest takes care of itself. By default, NMM automatically enables mods it installs.

NMM only works for downloading mods from the nexus not LL you have to manually download them and then drag and drop them into the mod managers folder then restart/refresh NMM and then activate them there. 

How do I restart/refresh then? Just exit Nexus and restart it?

No. In the default NMM layout, there's a tab on the left side of the NMM window that says "Add Mod From File". Click that, navigate to your downloads directory and select the mod you downloaded, hit enter. The rest takes care of itself. By default, NMM automatically enables mods it installs.

But that's the thing, even if I do that, it still won't download the mods. I'm seriously at my wits end as to whether it's something wrong wit Nexus or with the mods.

I wouldn't know about the newer NMM I stopped updating it a long time ago when they kept breaking shit and adding more bells and whistles then it needed. Mine has import export load order enable all unactive plugins disable all active plugins move plugin up or down in load order on the left side of my NMM version.

Download the mods manually . If you start NMM and click the folder at the top of the NMM and click open NMM's mod folder it will open the folder that you have your mods at drop the mods there then hit that circle arrow thing that says change game mode click it select skyrim and it will reload/refresh and when it comes back up the mods you added to the folder will be there waiting to be activated. That is if the .esp/.esm is in the correct spot in the mod for NMM to detect them.

I wouldn't know about the newer NMM I stopped updating it a long time ago when they kept breaking shit and adding more bells and whistles then it needed. Mine has import export load order enable all unactive plugins disable all active plugins move plugin up or down in load order on the left side of my NMM version.

Download the mods manually . If you start NMM and click the folder at the top of the NMM and click open NMM's mod folder it will open the folder that you have your mods at drop the mods there then hit that circle arrow thing that says change game mode click it select skyrim and it will reload/refresh and when it comes back up the mods you added to the folder will be there waiting to be activated. That is if the .esp/.esm is in the correct spot in the mod for NMM to detect them.

That actually sounds crazy enough to work. I forgot the ZaZ Animation pack, so I'll try using that next.

Archived