Jump to content

Help to choose which one of these 2 mods [RadiantProstutionTweaked or SexlabWorkingGirl]


Arhon

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am asking for help in choosing between RadiantProstution-Tweaked or SexlabWorkingGirl.

 

I never tried out both them so I have no idea what they give(features but yes I did read the description ), I know that both of them allows your player/companions to whore themselves out. What I am actually asking is from you people who tried both of them or one of them to tell me the differences they have and what you think about these 2.

 

So long story short , I need help to decide between these 2 seeing how i am an undecided person( someone who cant decide between 2 choices ) T_T

Posted

I've never tried Working Girl, just because I'm satisfied of RP tweaked.

So features in short:

- You can adjust quite accurately how much gold you want to earn by different settings

- There is a "level up" system, so if you're a experienced prostitute you can accept more different jobs

- Your customers can have more than one act in a row (you can choose how many max)

- You can choose your "working clothes"

- The NPC wenches can prostitute themselves, too, either all the time or only in a certain period (can't be chosen, though)

 

Though, I didn't find a possibilty to act as a madame for your followers, I can remember in one mod the was a necklace that gave you a dialogue or sth, but I don't know anymore, if it was the RP tweaked mod.

Posted

I've tried both, although not too in-deep, and my personal favorite is Radiant Prostitution, but nevertheless, let me give my 0.02$.

 

Both mods have the obvious base feature of earning money with sex. RP uses the time spent in sex animations to calculate your earnings, also you can use every sex animation from the start. For WG if I remember correctly you gotta unlock positions and the money your earn depends on the "type" of sex you used. Personally, I prefer RP's approach, because otherwise you end picking the most profitable type of sex and it gets rather boring. Both mods allow for "passive" mode, which means NPCs approaching you for sex on their own, but RP seems to be a bit buggy on this sometimes.

 

Also, you can pimp other people as prostitutes in both mods. for RP, it uses clothes with a specific keyword, while WG uses the follower system. Technically RP has a wider array of potential prostitutes since all you gotta do is to make them wear the proper clothes. Also, since they're not followers, they will be "working" on their own wherever they live, while in WG they'll go around with you as "business partners" of sorts.

 

RP takes prostitution more as a stablished work, you gotta go to an inn and "begin the quest", and you give part of your earnings to the innkeeper (even though you might cheat a bit there). WG is just automatic prostitution, you can have sex for money without any intermediary. Personally I prefer the idea of working as a wench at the inn, but that depends on your preferences.

 

WG has some extra features involving spouses and shopkeepers, that let you get cheaper goods after having sex with them. That's a cool thing that RP doesn't have. However, RP has a much more complex questline, since you can unlock extra jobs that range from going to a particular NPC for sex, going to a soldier camp to satisfy the tired soldiers or even some bestiality request made by the jarl himself. RP also lets you work as a bartender at the inn, which can also develop into sex with some frisky customers.

 

Overall, I'd say that RP is more complete and more quest-driven. It's also more buggy, at least in my experience, but if you get it to work, I think it's much better.

Posted

Right now, I am using both of them.

 

RPT I use because I -really- like the part about working for an innkeeper and having to give them a share, and I like that I can configure it so that, no matter what I do I will not make much money from it. However, I no longer even try to do the radiant or advanced "jobs" because they invariably bug out for me and, I honestly don't miss most of them. Also, for me, the "other prostitutes" aspect doesn't work and I have to disable it in the MCM (but at least you -can- disable it).

 

WorkingGirl I use when there are no inkeepers around and for the shopkeeper options by and large, and it is, in my experience, very stable.

 

Sometimes I also use TDF, just not lately for no especially good reason. Afaik it is also very stable and provides a variety of options, including dancing, which I actually like a good bit. (You didn't ask about that one, but thought I'd mention it anyway).

 

In sum? RPT is great, just, very buggy (at least for some of us). WG is also great, especially if you want your pc to be a freelancer even part time. TDF, imo, has the best pimp-out-others functions and dancing. And, last time I tried it, you can, in fact, have all three in your playthrough without conflicts, just a bunch of extra dialog options.

 

Posted

Why choose one :)  I also use all three and they all play well enough together,  I do not use the WorkingGirl pimp out though while running any other pimp mod.  TDF has the best working girls, getting 3 active in all the holds is a noble goal.

Posted

The funny thing: Shortly ago, I've uninstalled any of those prostitution mods and just use the Solicitation plugin of Deviously Cursed Loot ;)

 

As far as I can see it's way more stable than RP tweaked and it has quite nice options to play around with. Only to provide another alternative.

At this point it's to mention, that it only provides active solicitation, and you can't let your followers solicitate themselves (well, at least I didn't find an option for it yet :D)

But the basic feature of earning money with your body works nice and stable.

Posted

I use both; I enjoy the more realistic way RPT handles prostitution and solicitation, and settled on it as my main go-to. 

However, I found that my eye tweaks out when I walk up to a shopkeeper or blacksmith and can't convince them to lower

their prices, just for me. So I threw WG back in the mix.

 

Regards,

Pheade

Posted

 

I always use TDF Prostitution, it allows me to prostitute any follower even if I'm playing a male and I can use the proceeds to pay for training. In fact a rapid start is to quickly get myself three female followers sell them to get the money needed to pay for training up a fighting skill to the point I can be very effective and thus also level up quickly too.

 

Later on as I come across characters I decide I don't like I can turn them into whores and sell them around to their enemies. For example with a couple resurrect commands after being forced by the quest to kill them I turn a pair of Dark Elven gals who actually live in my house in Raven Rock into my whores. Of course I actually work them up as my whores long before I run that quest out, I just resurrect them so they'll be available if I want to see them abused again later.

 

The TDF Prostitution mod allows me to role play such scenarios which is why I prefer it.

Posted

I prefer RP tweaked for the customization (via the mcm menu) and the passive solicitation. The quests are just a plus for me.

The mod has huge potential (extend the passive solicitation and such: see the links here), the problem is that it needs a new modder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...