Ayleid Palace

Kb13016

I prefer to get my recommendations from Brodual, i find mmoxreview to be a little too hyper for my tastes.

MMOxReview is just more entertainment value. I think MMOx, Brodual, Gopher, Shinji, and some others carved out their place on skyrim reviewing quite nice.

I prefer to get my recommendations from Brodual, i find mmoxreview to be a little too hyper for my tastes.

people base the mods they use based on the reviewer? thats weird., i usually base it off the mods themselves.

I do that too, as well as what I like. I do have the Ayleid Palace mod but that's purely because I thought it looked good. Don't really see the point in using a review for a mod.

You can use a review for a mod, saving you time, or even introduce you to something you weren't going to try previously. 

There's no way in hell all mod descriptions are completely accurate about what a mod contains, let alone some of the images. Some mod pages are trollish at best.

Use everything at your disposal. 

Archived