SuperDeepThroat with loader and mods

• 1 month later...

I have a big collection of AnimTools positons if anybody is interested tongue.png they are a pain to leech 1 by 1.

I am ! smile.png

Yeah if only I could remember what was this about XD Seems not many people were interested in that so I stopped checking the tread. And I never got quoted until now so this is the first time I actually got a notification about this.

I think I still have those somewhere I just have to figure out what was I talking about ^^

I have a big collection of AnimTools positons if anybody is interested tongue.png they are a pain to leech 1 by 1.

I realize this is an old post, but if you have the animtools positions, I'm definitely interested smile.png

But I did post them right above your post.

You guys are welcome by the way...

• 1 month later...

hi where can i get the mods for there legs in different positions like where they are squatting and like in a doggy style position also how do i make the female have sex with the male character i saw a video once and it was called super deep throat mods and it showed the female character riding the guy character also there was another video where it showed the female character with her leg up and the guy was behind her holding her leg up well he was fucking her i was thinking that it was not super deep throat but i looked at the title and it said super deep throat mods 2.0

but yeah where could i find those mods?

hi where can i get the mods for there legs in different positions like where they are squatting and like in a doggy style position also how do i make the female have sex with the male character i saw a video once and it was called super deep throat mods and it showed the female character riding the guy character also there was another video where it showed the female character with her leg up and the guy was behind her holding her leg up well he was fucking her i was thinking that it was not super deep throat but i looked at the title and it said super deep throat mods 2.0

but yeah where could i find those mods?

They are loader mods mostly.

https://www.undertow.club/forums/super-deepthroat.71/

Unfortunately you have to look it yourself.

Or download some compilations and pray that they are inside.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to figure all this out too. I've tried loading the components to Maria to test it out, and I can get them to load individually just fine. But I can't figure out how to save it as a character.

I also wouldn't mind having a crack at adding my own mods - hair, clothing etc. From an artistic standpoint, it's not a problem, but I'd need help figuring how to make it compatible, and the SDTMods/Undertow forums seem to be unavailable now...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Love the mods you put out! Although I have a few questions if you don't mind answering them. 

I can't get the x-ray mod to work nor can I get her belly to inflate as well. She also doesn't auto blush as well. The rest of the mods you provided I was able to do. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2015 at 4:03 PM, arkanae said:

New characters:

Sarah - upd v1.2: improved dialogues for better consistency toward the end

Aisha - new 1.0: cute olive-skinned arab girl who likes it rough (= me :P)

Maria - new 1.0: newly-wed fantasies

Both are 1.0, meaning the dialogues and mods are operational, but not optimized or cleaned.

that ''me :p'' part was all it took for me to download the mod and ram and destroy your throat.

Personally, I liked the large untamable curly hair bundle that we get in the vanilla better than the whole setup of the loader version.

Just cant get enough arab throat :p