Sexlab problems

Minanica

So i have a problem with all the sexlab mods. When i install it it doesn't work. I downloaded sexlab submit and sexlab defeat. But i just get killed. I also downloaded death alternative so i wouldn't get killed but the bandits won't talk to me like to let me live in trade for money or sex. I also had regular sex with a regular npc but he just decides which position he wants and we do it like with all the clothes on. So my question is how can i use sexlab submit and defeat correctly and how to fully strip while being fucked/raped. Could you please explain it to me.

You have to set the health % values in the MCM menus for submit and defeat and death alternative so they don't conflict.

I believe the settings are approx. - DA 5% (to catch everything else), submit 7% and defeat 20%. But i'm not certain, as I gave up on submit as I found the enslavement derailed my game far too much.

Sexlab has a MCM menu page which states which armour slots are to be un-equipped during the animations.

You have to set the health % values in the MCM menus for submit and defeat and death alternative so they don't conflict.

I believe the settings are approx. - DA 5% (to catch everything else), submit 7% and defeat 20%. But i'm not certain, as I gave up on submit as I found the enslavement derailed my game far too much.

Sexlab has a MCM menu page which states which armour slots are to be un-equipped during the animations.

It removes my armour but not my underwear so the bra and panties

First your in the wrong section for a "sexlab technical support" question.

We'll need more information to be able to help you, but before you can post, you will have to increase your post count until you can add files.

Go to the forums and say hello or chat for that. After that post a screenshot of your FNIS report and your load order.

You'll need to install a nude body for characters to strip nude -search for a body to your liking eg. CBBE or UPN or whatever

As far as animations not working, the MCM menu for sexlab has several settings you need to edit. Make sure to unselect "restrict aggressive animations".

Make sure you have no errors when you run FNIS.

Hope this helps

Archived