[SIMS 4] Risky Relations MOD

JimmyZombie

Risky Relations MOD:

Works with 12-16 patch

Teen/Adult Romance

Incest

Risky Woohoo (5% chance of pregnancy)

Hello,  A while ago when I started playing the SIMS 4, I found the mods from Darkpool and enjoyed the variety it added to my game. When the mod stopped being updated I started looking at modding the SIMS 4 to recreate the things I was missing.

I held off on posting it here because there was already a good mod by Malfus that was very similar.  But with the version I have now I feel that some people might be interested in it. And more people using it may give me an Idea of some of the things I've missed.

Known Issues that I'm working on currently:

Teen/adult dates usually fail

Teen offspring don't carry genes of the parents

There are probably some whims and buffs that I've missed and if you notice any please point them out.

Thanks for the great community, and this is my way of giving back just a little.

To install:

Extract the file and put the resulting  folder in your mods directory

Make sure script mods are enabled.

RiskyRelations_12_16_v8.rar

Credits:

Darkpool - for the original idea

Malfus - for providing the community with more options

clown - for getting me started with an example of a script mod

Everyone- thanks for being a part of the community Providing mods or playing mods

Is this just Romance or is it also Marriage?

And I think I'll prefer this to Malf's because
a ) His isn't updated, and
b ) Same sex pregnancy isn't my thing. Taboo is one thing, realism is another. And there should be more options. Unfortunately if you want polygamy in his version, you have to turn on same-sex pregnancy. Which is fine with me since I fear polygamy miiiight break many things in the game, but I wish I could at least play around with it while holding on to some sense of realism.
c ) YOU'RE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING GENETICS OMGOMGOMG :D ; I'm sorry, I find genetics the most fascinating thing about Sims 3 and 4. Basically what sort of people can I make randomly with these two as the "masters". The game can take away half the chore of creating a sim and I just make improvements. :P

The promise of genetics support is a big one for me. I'm not sure if Malfus's mod or even Darkpool's Inteen uses genetic traits.

EDIT: Waaaiiit... are you just talking traits like "neat", "loner", etc.. or are you talking proper VISUAL traits?

If you're willing to put in the work, I'm willing to support. Not much I can do other than playtest, though.

I do hope Malf is okay with this, though. The sad thing is the Sims modding scene, at least for Sims 3.. was.. so.. damn.. cancerous. Vitriol everywhere. Hopefully Sims 4 is different, especially if it's easier to mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I see a few mentions of Malfus' update to Darkpool's stuff in here, and thought I'd throw my hat in the ring to let everyone know that I've moved the updated mods over to a new thread, since it's expanding somewhat rapidly at the moment. The updated stuff can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41866-sims-4-incest-teen-romance-babies-for-everyone-and-more/?p=1050200

On a side note, I don't have anything for Risky WooHoo in the stuff I'm working with at the moment. Is there any chance you want to throw in what you're working on for a little collab action JimmyZombie? I'm working on updating to the new patch this weekend, so if you have a chance, PM me and we can maybe hash something out to tack this onto the running features list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems that this mod conflicts with Semajitor's mods.  (At least I assume so, given that I have had absolutely zero unplanned pregnancies since I put them both in the game.)  Can these be made compatible?

I assumed this was the case, so I only use this one.  However, why would you want to run them both in parallel?  Doesn't his mod do the same things as this one only with some more options which one may or may not want?

Yes, it absolutely conflicts with Semajitor's mod.  They both use the same XML files but to do different things. 

nike12: the only way to make them compatible is to use s4pe and add the appropriate info to Semajitor's mod. and then only use the Semajitor mod, not both.

• 1 month later...

First off, let me say THANK YOU !!! I absolutely love this mod. I spent a long time looking for risky woohoo.

I have found a little problem I think. I just updated to the Get to Work expansion, and it seems that every time I have woohoo with someone, we both get pregnant. I think it has something to do with the latest update.

Thanks again for a great mod !

nike12: the only way to make them compatible is to use s4pe and add the appropriate info to Semajitor's mod. and then only use the Semajitor mod, not both.

Anyone know of a really good tutorial for this sort of operation?

I need a "tutorial for dummies" sort of thing...

I am actually having a similar problem with double pregnancy. I think it's all mods that involve pregnancy that are doing it now. Because GTW enables male pregnancy as as well now. Is there an update version of a risky woohoo in the works? 

Also, I love this mod. So thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Is this mod still being used? because I installed it and it appears to be not working :/

it's obsolete.

You should get WickedWhims (realy great mod) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-2231023-06-june-2017/ and MC Command Center.https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

If you want it to keep it vanilla you can use MC Command Center only, you can change the mod's settings and have risky woohoo in your game.

I have WickedWhims installed but it doesn't work either, I have enabled custom scripts and custom content. but the only woohoo i can perform is between the parents. and i don't even get any of the fancy sex poses i installed (which were promoted on the whickedwhims mod page)

Is this mod still being used? because I installed it and it appears to be not working :/

I think you've answered your own question my friend :)

The previous post also confirms this,

Anyways..

It's not needed as WW can take care of this stuff :D

There's a menu with lots of settings to play with to unlock teen romance, incest etc.

I have WickedWhims installed but it doesn't work either, I have enabled custom scripts and custom content. but the only woohoo i can perform is between the parents. and i don't even get any of the fancy sex poses i installed (which were promoted on the whickedwhims mod page)

You'll find the option to enable incest in relationship settings. It's disabled by default.

Also, check out this thread for the issues you're having http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77386-wickedwhims-help-center/

Archived