Dialogue Sex query

squiddles

So I can't help but notice most of the mods on this site have a very heavy enslavement/bondage theme to them and while I have nothing against it, it's not much my thing. So I was just wondering if there were any simple dialogue/prostitution mods out there without the slave and bdsm flavor attached, if anyone knew.

While a lot of the "active" mods are only about slavery and rape and other sorts of woman hating there are certainly some gems. tdf prostitution is pretty good among others.

Amorous adventures offers depth and to a path to adult relations with certain npcs.

Radiant prostitution and tdf aggressive offer some prositution options.

Solutions has some pretty sweet dialogue options integrated into some quests, also sexchat.

While the rape.bondage type mods are a bit more abundant than normal mods, mods for people with more normal tastes do exist.

Most prostitution mods are free of bdsm, At worst your character might have a rude client that won't pay but hey, things could be worst.  Otherwise if you don't mind Bestiality the quest mods we've got on those feature a PC who's pretty much in charge. Dibella Sisterhood also fits the bill.

The rest have been mentionned.

So I can't help but notice most of the mods on this site have a very heavy enslavement/bondage theme to them and while I have nothing against it, it's not much my thing. So I was just wondering if there were any simple dialogue/prostitution mods out there without the slave and bdsm flavor attached, if anyone knew.

Sexlab submit has a neat dialogue function for sex and you can disable all the harsher options

IMO thats the best part of that mod so its kinda surprising it was added as a side feature to make testing easier

Archived