Strap On registry

I have a custom pack of strap-ons I'd like to use along with/in place of the calyps version.  How can I get SL to recognize these?  There doesn't appear to be a keyword and the github info doesn't list anything related to a registry for strapons.

Would duplicating the SL Quest occurrences of Calyps do it, or screw something up?

Any help would be appreciated.

(FYI: Very experienced CK/TESEdit user with limited scripting knowledge.)

SexLabUtil.GetConfig().LoadStrapon("myModFileHere.esp", 0xD123)
  • Replace myModFileHere.esp with the esp file for your custom mod.
  • Replace 0xD123 with the formID of your custom strapon WITHOUT the load order prefix.
    • So if the form ID of your strapon where 12000D62, than you would remove the first 2 numbers, which is the load order of your esp/esm file, then your form ID is 0x000D62, you can optionally drop the preceeding zeros as well for 0xD62

How you run the function from a script is up to you, there is countless tutorials on scripting out there that can explain that portion of it if you are unfamiliar. 

Archived