rigid bodies getting stuck

_tiwa44_

hello lovers,

i am desperate to fix an issue.

when you're outside of combat, you can rotate the camera to face your character. at this point if you move forwards, the character performs a 180 turn in one frame, which causes all sorts of issues with the rigid bodies. they get stuck and/or shake like crazy.

so much force is applied in one frame, the physics system can't handle it. this also happen when you turn 45 or 90, but the probability the bones get stuck is lower.

does anyone know of a mod that smooths that rotation so it doesn't happen in one frame? or is there a way of telling hdt to calm down in these situations?

any help will be greatly apreciated, thank you.

Thanks for trying to help but i'm not talking about the animations, i'm talking about the actual rotation of the player character :) --- 360 walk plus just replaces animations, it doesn't fix the fact that when your character is facing the camera and you decide to walk forwards (relative to the camera), your character is going to perform a 180 turn in one frame (therefore instantly) that will make the rigid bodies go crazy and even get stuck... 

Thanks for trying to help but i'm not talking about the animations, i'm talking about the actual rotation of the player character :) --- 360 walk plus just replaces animations, it doesn't fix the fact that when your character is facing the camera and you decide to walk forwards (relative to the camera), your character is going to perform a 180 turn in one frame (therefore instantly) that will make the rigid bodies go crazy and even get stuck... 

There are version that are not causeing that bug 10-24 is the last version I know that didn't cause the rigid bodies on crack (HDT Schlongs at that time). Try that version but yeah that is not really a solution.

Archived