After Sex Comments?

RFLillian

LoversVoiceSSPPlus and joburg.

Also, please post in the lovers with pk general discussions thread for very simple questions such as this. No offense, but I've seen this question answered a lot of times now. If you are experiencing a technical problem with lovers then use the search function to see if a thread addressing the same problem exists, if not, you are a-okay to make a new thread. Keep in mind that this is just to avoid redundancy and to keep the site organized. Thank you.

LoversVoiceSSPPlus and joburg.

Also' date=' please post in the lovers with pk general discussions thread for very simple questions such as this. No offense, but I've seen this question answered a lot of times now. If you are experiencing a technical problem with lovers then use the search function to see if a thread addressing the same problem exists, if not, you are a-okay to make a new thread. Keep in mind that this is just to avoid redundancy and to keep the site organized. Thank you.

[/quote']

Sorry about that, I'll do that next time. Also, I don't use LoversVoiceSSPPlus and I can't find the dialogue or script responsible for the comments in joburg.

My mistake' date=' joburg only adds stalker conversations.

Could you post your load order?

[/quote']

Actually, after a while of text searching different words I remember seeing on the messages after sex, I found them within quests in joburg. Thanks for hearing me out anyway, and sorry again for cluttering up the forums!

Joburg does has after sex comments. I tried to edit them but CS just crashes when I click on them. Character -> Filtered Dialogue -> Conversation -> xLJPartingShot

You have to have parting remark set to Joburg in the in game settings for it to show up. You can turn them off if you want.

I don't mind the comments and I did find a way to edit everything I wanted to.

Have you tried opening the construction set with wrye bash? I always open it with it and I never have any problems.

Guest ThatOne

Make sure you have a mic plugged in. Yeah, I'm not quite sure why, but my friend told me it stops the CS from crashing when editing dialog.

And, yes, you have to open LPK stuff with OBSE.

I add the after sex comments in many of my mods as well. I always try to place a blocker so they do not come up when other people have a callback script. But it does not always work, sometimes they manage to leak through.

this is because, and for good reasons most people use xme, zme for Offense and Defense.

I think this is why it sometimes bleeds over. Also having made a call with one mod them shortly after making a call with another tends to bring this about as well.

Archived