LUSH Gear SetA Pack (Bodyslide CBBE HDT)

I get a weird clipping / crippling effect of my character's fists in first person view, when equipping one of your arm parts of the armors (e.g. dragon princess sleeves, forbidden gauntlets).

All fingers are twisted/broken, and the fist itself looks a bit smaller than normal.

Any advice?

I am using XPMSE 2.33, bodyslide

Edit: Just checked, the glitch occurs also in third person view

I get a weird clipping / crippling effect of my character's fists in first person view, when equipping one of your arm parts of the armors (e.g. dragon princess sleeves, forbidden gauntlets).

All fingers are twisted/broken, and the fist itself looks a bit smaller than normal.

Any advice?

Is this after running Bodyslide or the default mesh in download file?

Any advice?

It is after running bodyslide - the armors fit perfectly and no clipping occurs. Only the hands are broken, when they make a fist.

Any advice?

It is after running bodyslide - the armors fit perfectly and no clipping occurs. Only the hands are broken, when they make a fist.

Make sure your bodyslide is uptodate. Then batch build again.

• 3 weeks later...

I installed this mod but the only set that isn't invisible is the valkyrie set. all of the other sets make my body transparent. I don't the the mesh and texture files are there for the other sets. I'm specifically interested in the Dragon Princess set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all - Thank you for this Sam. And thank you to Guk for the support in getting the files back as well. You made some nice improvements to the armors and added a *ton* of Zaps as well. Must have been a whole looot of work. I'd also say that even though they're converts, they fit surprisingly well, so good work on that as well.

Again, thank you for this :)

thx silly question in xpms folder there 2 basic which do i install ? i been hvn alot issues , thx

I don't understand the question. Do you mean XPMS skeleton? Install XPMS via Nexus or Mod Manager. Follow the install menu and select the options that fit your other mods (daggers at back, etc..).

First of all - Thank you for this Sam. And thank you to Guk for the support in getting the files back as well. You made some nice improvements to the armors and added a *ton* of Zaps as well. Must have been a whole looot of work. I'd also say that even though they're converts, they fit surprisingly well, so good work on that as well.

Again, thank you for this :)

Thanks you and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...