Blender Problem: Not loading up all the buttons

LithiumFlower

Hello,

I just recently installed the 32 bit version of Blender 2.49b that has the NIF script packages. While I am able to get it all working - my only problem is that the program loads up with a grey background that I have to mouse over to see the buttons. I'm not too sure if other parts of the program is working either, because I can't see anything. 

I know this is a long shot, but would anyone know why this is the case?

Thanks,
Furb.

post-39920-0-84351500-1417733230_thumb.png

Hey, this would be great if it works. I could finally stop faffing about with Max. Have you tested it? Any special things to keep in mind? I know animation export doesn't work yet, but can you import skeletons, geometry with weights, and .kf animations to test out clipping without starting up the game? 

Hello,

I just recently installed the 32 bit version of Blender 2.49b that has the NIF script packages. While I am able to get it all working - my only problem is that the program loads up with a grey background that I have to mouse over to see the buttons. I'm not too sure if other parts of the program is working either, because I can't see anything. 

I know this is a long shot, but would anyone know why this is the case?

Check you 3d card settings.

Basically, since Blender is a 3d program, it generally gets treated as a game by most 3d cards.

And...settings like anti-aliasing etc can really make things ugly.

So, if your 3d card allows it, I'd make a custom profile for Blender in your card control panel and pretty much disable every special setting.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived