load order?

dslxksanta

i have noticed that with a lot of the help topics require a posting of a load order...perhaps a general scripted load order for skyrim could be cobbled together. i saw one for oblivion, but not one for skyrim. does anyone want to help in putting it together? for example its could be

*skyrim

*skryime ui

*other dlc

*unnoficial dlc stuff

*hair styles

*moddified homes

*loers lab stuff

*ect

and by doign so perhaps we can assist lots of players and noobs...like myself to a point anyways, in modding and enjoying their games

i have noticed that with a lot of the help topics require a posting of a load order...perhaps a general scripted load order for skyrim could be cobbled together. i saw one for oblivion, but not one for skyrim. does anyone want to help in putting it together? for example its could be

*skyrim

*skryime ui

*other dlc

*unnoficial dlc stuff

*hair styles

*moddified homes

*loers lab stuff

*ect

and by doign so perhaps we can assist lots of players and noobs...like myself to a point anyways, in modding and enjoying their games

Skyrim.esm

Skyrim.exe

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esm

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

Hentaipregnancy.esm

-HDtexturepacks

-Unofficialpatches

Loverscomfort.esp

-clothingmods

-immersionmods

Sexlabdefeat.esp

-racemenumods

SkyUI.esp

-questmods

Schlongs of skyrim.esp

-SoScockshapemods

Sexlabromance.esp

Sexlabsolutions.esp

-*Any other Sexlab Mods*

-gameplayeffects&changesmods

-sortingmods

-magicmods

-hairmods

-companionmods (Alicia, Vilja, Elly...)

-altenatestartmods

-Racemods

-bashedpatchandotherdynamicpatches

Unless something has changed this above should help figure out a *general* load order guideline.

Or you could just use LOOT...

This tbh. I'm a weak and feeble LOOT bitch, if I can avoid looking at load orders for more than the 50 seconds it takes to run it, I'm a happy bunny. I only ever care about what goes where when it seems like something's going south. 

There's a few bare chested manual install he-men round these parts who like to do everything by hand, they could probably give you lots of good info. But this is essentially what a BOSS master list is anyway, so it seems kind of redundant effort to me. 

Archived