Does anyone have a copy of Diego's Gold Ranger mod?

Thbandmike

You already posted this in their thread you have to wait for a reply from someone not all replies will happen instantly all opening a thread and asking the same thing will do is get it locked and deleted.

Not to mention there are already 2 threads for asking for mods.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/skyrims adult what mod is it thread and www.loverslab.com/topic/19128-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-skyrim-edition/ skyrims non adult what mod is it thread. These threads were made so people can ask where to find a mod or what mod it is without having to make new threads that end up burying anything people are trying to find.

Well yeah but I know where to find it; its just that the link is dead. I dont want to be re-directed to the already broken link ya' know? Also I just figured I would get a wider view if I posted a thread but I understand not wanting to bury the other threads. Sorry for the inconvenience mi amigo.  :sleepy:

Archived