I dreamt I was IN Skyrim!

GamerMoon

So last night I had a dream that felt so real I wanted to share it.

It started with Serana and I getting in a rowboat. After a while of riding our boat off some water falls Serana wanted to take a swim. We didn't swim for long because the next thing I knew we were both naked. Then we had sex.. lots of it. It was fun until a Thalmor asshole tried to shoot us! Serana and I kicked some ass... until she was captured by her crazy Orc-Ex. I don't remember much, But I do remember this. I used Fus Ro Dah to shout open the Stronghold's doors then I sliced everyone up and rescued Serana. She thanked me and we got in a nearby boat and sailed away.

I just thought it was a fun dream and I wanted to share it!

No Sexlab integration? 1/10 boring dream

He said they had sex.... and lots of it.

Maybe he should share what mods he used in his dreams to spice it up, though ;)

Otherwise, I spent too much time with Skyrim over the last couple of months as well and had some weird dreams about me being in Whiterun.

Well, this probably happened, because I start so many new chars and Whiterun is the first real city I arrive in :P

Maybe this is a dream and Skyrim is the real world.

So, that would mean in real life horses fly across the sky with their rider and mammoths drop out of the sky, but in my dreams I still don't have flying cars?  Well, crap, then my dreams suck :@ .  But at least the real world glitches a lot.  Wait, does that mean I'm actually in the Matrix?

post-61020-0-67388500-1417560828_thumb.png

Guest Mogie56

I have weird SkyrimGOT dreams/nightmares I'm stuck in a blizzard running from White Walkers and Lydia keeps getting in front of me and I keep thinking 7000 steps and I can push her off.  really Weird.

Okay actually I am a girl and some of the stuff in the dream are actual mods like SexLab+MatchMaker, Ridable Boats, and Fus Ro Door. Fus Ro Door allows you to open doors by shouting at them, Sexlab+MatchMaker is self explanatory, and so is Ridable Boats.

I dreamed I was in skyrim last night, fighting a draugr, and my dream self taunted him woth a limerick that I wrote down as soon as a woke up...

A draugr known as Fall's Lich
complained that his balls itch
and then it happened
off they fell while fappin
and now he's Fall's bitch

If you start dreaming about games then it isn't good.

What does it mean when you have to fight the urge to pick bluebonnet flowers on the side of the road because you you only need 3 more deathbells for Ingun?

I once dreamed about a tentacle that broke into the elevator and it ate my friend.

Dreams about games are quite common for me. Sadly enough, I hardly ever remember my dreams content after I wake up. It's like: "Eyes opened. Memory of the dream goes *Poof*."

It's a bit annoying at times. Few nights ago, I was working on my mod in my dream and I remember vividly that I had some great ideas for it (story arcs, new quests, dungeon layout), but when I woke up, I couldn't remember any of the details anymore...

I've never dreamed about games, I'd remember 'cos I do tend to suffer a hangover from dreams, they linger and can sometimes affect my mood all day. I like those. 

I've done a lot of twitching in my sleep though, you know, like a dog chasing rabbits, like I'm going through the motions of decapitating folk with a big fuckoff bastard sword. My partner says I've hit him once or twice...what he doesn't know is that I was only pretending to be asleep those times ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mogie56

Most people don't remember dreams because they are usually different each time and they happen early on in sleep. it's when the dreams are recurring toward the end of a sleep cycle that they tend to be remembered. what's scary is when your at that point of not being asleep and not being awake, your aware your in a dream and you are sometimes able to alter the dream but only somewhat and crazy shit ensues. really not a good thing though. would not want to see a Draugr at any point in a dream, whitewalkers are bad enough.

I've done a lot of twitching in my sleep though, you know, like a dog chasing rabbits, like I'm going through the motions of decapitating folk with a big fuckoff bastard sword. My partner says I've hit him once or twice...what he doesn't know is that I was only pretending to be asleep those times ;)

Beastie's feisty in bed, but not in the right(?) way !

Apparently I felt asleep at the end of a party, and my friends told me I kept mumbling "Fuck you Sapphire, fuck you Sapphire, you're ugly anyway, I'm gonna fuck you Sapphire, my dog is gonna fuck you Sapphire". Good thing they don't know about mods or LoversLab. 

Archived