[Req] Oblivion's Chanpon and Kerrigan's armor

Reokudo

Thank you! Let me test it. :)

Edit: Did you also shift the bones along with the mesh?

Just asking, is it possible to adjust the knee position/weighing? Cuz I think the green part is the knee, but in game it goes down to the chitin below it.

Thanks again for the fix!

Yes, did some slight bone morphing. I think calf to body ratio increased slightly because of that, but it's minor.

I'm not going to try fine tuning the knees until I get some serious gear for skinning (i.e. Bones Pro). Joints are incredibly difficult to do well.

And yes, I'm still working on stuff. Like this retex:

n6lCdl.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Yes' date=' did some slight bone morphing. I think calf to body ratio increased slightly because of that, but it's minor.

I'm not going to try fine tuning the knees until I get some serious gear for skinning (i.e. Bones Pro). Joints are incredibly difficult to do well.

And yes, I'm still working on stuff. Like this retex:

n6lCdl.jpg

Hey there, I have been following this mod for awhile now, just never posted anything. I was just curious how your work was going on it and if you will be releasing anything more on it?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

jimhsu, on 12 Feb 2013 - 20:47, said:
Reupped, see first page.

Mediafire link seems to be down and the other one works but seems like the password is incorrect or something I have put it in 20 some times different ways and get the same thing it. The file is corrupt. Which means it is corrupted or the password is incorrect. 

Hi jimshu, love the work and appreciate the time you put into this gem. A slight problem, perhaps only me, but LL download system is being retard on me. Tested on ff, chrome, and ie. It were all work as intended until it arrive at 50%, when then suddenly, the dll speed decreased thus resulted in aborting the download action. Would love if you kindly re-upload it into another file hosting. Thanks a bunch for your time to hear out my request.

-EDIT-

Just found out that my idiot ISP is responsible for this. (ーー゛)

Archived