anyone using enb?

sampsamp

hello :) I deciding what enb should I use for my new pc to play with, there many to choose from like bleak, real version, seasons and I lost for choices

which enb the best looking and realistic in your opinion? any other extra mods I should pair up with?

my new pc: i5 4460 3.2 ghz with gtx 970 4gb, I playing on 1080p monitor

It all depends on what you want. I'm using Minou's Glossy ENB 1 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1334-minous-glossy-enb/There are 2 ways to use this ENB 1 is to not change anything to the body nifs or bodies in the armor and have a normal gloss look or using nifskope and manually changing the glossiness float in the body nifs and bodies in the armor to 1000.0000 to get a glossy/oily look. Almost all ENB's will make caves and dungeons darker while outside will be brighter.

anything from here would make it looks more fresh like. (it was an adaptation from Realvision)

realistic would probably be Project ENB, Realivision(some ppl dont like it idk why).

anything with "Somber" like this one would bring Vintage feels to it, some elements of rust.

its probably better to test yourself though...

Realivision(some ppl dont like it idk why).

For some (and I tried it once) there seems to be too much contrast and more likely optimized for LED monitors (something that preset authors have overlooked).

my new pc: i5 4460 3.2 ghz with gtx 970 4gb, I playing on 1080p monitor

Looks quite a beefy machine. Kyo now has his special "K" presets out right now at Nexus (use the Performance versions for regular gameplay).

Otherwise this guide might help choosing what preset you want to use:

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!enb/c5x

Still, even after installation you'll have to tweak the preset according to your needs, especially enblocal.ini and set your memory configuration properly.

I got the same graphics card as you and I'm currently enjoying the Kountervibe ENB, it's a realistic ENB with great features, but it hits most systems really hard it seems even with the performance version of it. If you want a bit more performance I'd try go for Bleak or Unbleak.

Archived