Animated Prostitution - Skyrim - Beta

thesickgamer

I think I'm missing something with the installation. For the most part' date=' I've gotten this to work--I know you can only use it after character creation (otherwise boom goes Helgen), I know you gotta use the behavior fixer to get the animations to work, I know you've got to wear the amulet to get any action--but I'm still encounters one teeny, tiny, um, bug.

Namely, when I offer up a companion to a male NPC, they'll both strip and start the animations, but they won't move close together so it looks right--they'll do their animations right where they're standing, so the NPC is squatting where he stood, fucking the air, while the follower is on her hands and knees posing like a slut.

What'd I miss?

[/quote']

As with MLA, you can manually position the characters to a more open area to allow the animations to 'sync' up better. Also did you try configuring the options regarding size alignment before the animation starts?

Size alignment isn't an issue. I mean the NPCs literally won't move together when initiating the animations. The NPC will stay where he was when I spoke to him, the follower will stay wherever she stopped when following me. The same doesn't hold true when my Dragonborn is used instead of the follower.

• 2 weeks later...

Please help to activate hidden content in AP Skyrim-Dev ESP!

Do as described detailed in the description you find in the downloaded zip/rar of the original mod. Additionally do one of the following things:

a) open the CK and search for 'onesickpuppy'. You will find a global with this name. Set it to '1' and save. Play.

or

B) open the console and type 'set onesickpuppy to 1' and play.

Be aware: the additional stuff is very buggy. Save before every activity as you never if you get an endless-loop or do not regain player control after the activity.

Do as described detailed in the description you find in the downloaded zip/rar of the original mod. Additionally do one of the following things:

a) open the CK and search for 'onesickpuppy'. You will find a global with this name. Set it to '1' and save. Play.

or

Be aware: the additional stuff is very buggy. Save before every activity as you never if you get an endless-loop or do not regain player control after the activity.

Open the console, type, nothing has changed. This method does not work.

I do not know where it is in CK. I do not know how to use it. Can you do it for me and send ready ESP?

or

Open the console' date=' type, nothing has changed. This method does not work.

I do not know where it is in CK. I do not know how to use it. Can you do it for me and send ready ESP?

[/quote']

It can only work after you have done everything like described in the readme of JoshNZ. And NO! if definetly won't do it for you.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Any way I could adjust the position of the characters like in Minilovers?

I'm playing a rather unstandard sized character so thing don't really hit the spot :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm honestly going crazy this mod just wont work for me I'm sooo close but it wont work. I have the .esm file activated yes i am using the AP dabella amulet the only thing that does show is on effects it says SexActivate in powers.

WHAT DO I DO?!?

(p.s. im not very good at this so if its obvious or some dumb mistake sorry. )

It shouldn't be hard for JoshNZ to add it to the scripts to automatically do it. Sexout for FONV does this very well. Also, there is a mod for FONV called easy console commands that makes some of the numeric keypad keys hot keys for TFC and other console commands ( http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36911 ). I've been looking for a mod that does this for Skyrim but haven't found one yet. Basically, you could hit the '/' key on the keypad, and the hud disappears and you are automatically in tfc - no console typing. Hit it again to return. Something like this would be very useful for Skyrim. I am really surprised that with all of the screen caps people do for Skyrim, no one has done this. You can write a bat file (I've done it myself) to hide the hud and go tfc, but it still requires going to the console.

• 2 weeks later...

just out of curiosity' date=' did you equip amulet of dibella? you need to have that on in order to do the dirty works using dialog.

[/quote']

Um ... heh heh ... Amulet ... Dibella. *blushes* In my defense, I read the line where the author said "you will need to equip an Amulet of Dibella to have sex with anyone other than your wife" and thought that it didn't apply me me since my character isn't married.

Hey I need some help on this one. I have equipped the Amulet as well, have both .esp and .esm enabled (including .bsa) but it's still not working. I also have FNIS working but no luck. I think the prob is the "Activate Sex" enchantment which I can't apply on any object (since I can't find it). I tried the console command "playerenchantobject" but it says that the Activate Sex is not a parameter for Magic Effects. Please help.........:(

Hey I need some help on this one. I have equipped the Amulet as well' date=' have both .esp and .esm enabled (including .bsa) but it's still not working. I also have FNIS working but no luck. I think the prob is the "Activate Sex" enchantment which I can't apply on any object (since I can't find it). I tried the console command "playerenchantobject" but it says that the Activate Sex is not a parameter for Magic Effects. Please help.........:(

[/quote']

What is "not working"? Animationns not playing? Dialog option not displaying? Need some specifics o for the phrase "not working".

couple of things:

1) If dialog is not displaying and you have the AP Amulet of Dibella on (I don't think just any amulet of dibella will work, it has to be the AP one which can be crafted), do a save, then immediately load that new save (do not quit) and see if the dialog returns. 1.6/1.7 has a dialog bug where newly added mod dialogs don't appear unless you do this.

2) The was an issue sometimes with s previous versions of AP where you have to drop the amulet, pick it back up, then put it on again before it would work the first time. Try that.

3) Did you follow the instructions for AP/FNIS? Josh's AP instructions can be a bit rambling, but there is a specific rule for using AP and FNIS. There are 3 files that have to be deleted BEFORE running FNIS Generator to make it work properly. Go to the AP description, about halfway or farther down. There is a list of 3 files to delete (1 is a file added by AP when installed, the others are the files that are generated by the FNIS generator). After deleting them, run the generator, relaunch, and see if whatever was "not working" is working now (remember to try #1 & #2 as well if still a problem).

Is it still in production? There is something about problems in developer's life. Is everything ok now? If so' date=' I'm eager to help with animations =)

[/quote']

Josh has had a hard life the past few yours. Read for yourself in the comments section and description. He tells EVERYBODY about it :( . He went through a period about for about 1-2 months recently where he updated it almost every week. However about a month or so ago, he hurt his hand at work and using the computer was painful (physically) so he has taken a bit of a hiatus. Except for a couple of animation glitches (most notably reverse cowgirl), the mod is actually really stable. I'm not sure how well he takes suggestions (he comes across as a bit of a whiner and a bit bitchy), although in his FO3 version of AP, he did incorporate animations another author did as an AP add-on, so who knows. You can always PM him through Nexus and see if he responds.

Everything works as intended after cleaning up bad .pex's from the previous installation (conflict w/ 1.3 AP installation on top of 1.5 FNIS).

But I am experiencing a recurring issue I've been trying to figure out and resolve:

When entering the sex animation' date=' I will toggle the free camera (TFC) command in the console. When the animation is finished and I have toggled back out of TFC, my player character is completely stuck to any type of movement. when I load a previous save, I lose control of my ability to zoom in and out with the mouse wheel and this latest time, I now cannot even attack or block (LB/RB on mouse).

I know this is not a mouse/hardware related issue as clicking dialogue text and everything else, for that matter, works.

Any suggestions?

[/quote']

I had the same problem. If you manage to un-tfc before the animation ends, you won't get stuck, but ... its just a temporary fix.

• 3 weeks later...

This REALLY gets old. The animations never work. Nevermind the occasional issue of one of the involved parties standing and doing nothing, that's few and far between. The main issue is how my sex partners will, a few seconds into the act, bend their heads and torsos to look at me, thus ruining the whole thing. Getting head? They bend back a bit and tilt their head back, so they're now just... bowing repeatedly. It's worse if they're on their knees.

• 2 months later...

Just a small heads up, better put this warning out there, copied from his page on the Nexus.

:Appendix C (Is my save broken? AP or other mods can do this...)
- Things to check for
AP Menus run slow.
NPCs don't stay still for sex.
Sex script runs slowly (you can move after the dialogue for a few steps).
You get a message box that tells you.
You can't sit down or use work benches. (This is an OLD one happens if you don't reset a scene right. Hasn't happened in AP for months.)
CTD when you bring up a menu.
- The way to fix it:
You can't. Just plain can't. The break is saved in your game save. The only way out is to load a save that doesn't have the break in it. I did tell you, over and over to make a safe save. (I lost a LV 72 to the bag of holding, and that mod is as safe as you can get!!!)
- Work Around:
Get the AP Skyrim-Dev out of the zip and changed the .bsa name and the sounds name to AP Skyrim-Dev.esp (On .esp on the .bsa). This works because the break is saved in the save game under MOD name. So AP Skyrim.esm might be for ever broken for you buy AP Skyrim-Dev.esp will work just like a new one. FUBAR.

:Appendix D (How can I stop my scripts/packages/scenes from breaking?)
- Never NEVER use quick load in a sex scene. What will happen is you will break the package aaSexDoJack and all the NPCs will walk away from you in future sex.
- I have found out what breaks the scripting. And it is FUBAR. It's that each script has a run time limit on it. And guess what people? Its based on YOUR computer's CPU power. The more power your computer has, the longer each script has assigned to it for runtime. So it works just fine for me but if your computer is slower than mine (you should not be able to play Skyrim if it is but some people can handle lag better than me) then the scripts will probably break. This will be fixed. Now I know I can work around it. Joy.

• 2 months later...

Archived