Two Skyrim problems

I have 2 Skyrim problems

Around 5 or 6 P.M. if I were to load my game though SKSE it would load up till the title screen, then the smoke would pop up, then the crash would happen. I re-installed the game and still crash.

My game will flip if I add anymore mods then what I have now, like if I added a armor mod, my game will crash. This has been going on for a while. I have only around 200-250 or so mods and 10 are disabled.

Well 3 problems actually your first one is posting this in the general discussion area of the site instead of the designated game section of the game you are having problems with. Game related problems need to be posted in the area for what game they are for the general area is for anything that doesn't have to deal with skyrim oblivion fallout NV or fallout 3. 

Well 3 problems actually your first one is posting this in the general discussion area of the site instead of the designated game section of the game you are having problems with. Game related problems need to be posted in the area for what game they are for the general area is for anything that doesn't have to deal with skyrim oblivion fallout NV or fallout 3. 

Whoops.

Archived