[Request] Sexualized Blaze of Eventide

Greetings all. Not sure if this needs to be in Sexlab's section or not but here goes. I have scoured the forum and could find nothing even mentioning good ol' Blaze (other than the .esp in load lists) so here I am. What I am looking for is a plugin that would allow Blaze to be compatible with Nude Creatures. Because a horse with no junk can't really have sex now can it? AlienSlof made a semi-erect model, here, that can freely be used as a modder's resource. I am no texturer otherwise I would just retexture the current horse penis model and texture from Nude Creatures for Blaze. But I really like Slof's model so if a modeler would be willing to give making a new horse penis model for him, using Slof's as a base, a shot that would be amazing and much appreciated. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Ok, I've been wanting to see this myself, so I took the liberty of moving the horse penis meshes from Creature Features over to the Blaze of Eventide horse mesh in NifSkope, and threw togeather a texture for it. The Horse schlong should glow in game, though I have yet to test this for myself. This is as far as I can take things, I don't know how to get this to work properly with animations or how to get SexLab Nude Creatures to recognize it and apply the appropriate animations to Blaze.

post-145287-0-80245100-1419656206_thumb.png

post-145287-0-71664400-1419656222_thumb.png

post-145287-0-84785500-1419656264_thumb.png

Blaze - sexualized.rar

(Hopefully I'm not stepping on any toes by posting the rar file)

Omg.

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

That texture looks very bright though

What else would a molten horse's cock look like? I suppose it could look more like the rest of the horse, with only orange showing through tiny cracks in the skin, but that seems kind of boring to me. I might turn down the emisive float in NifSKope though, right now it's set at 5, while the rest of the horse is set at one. Keep in mind, getting it to work properly with SexLab Nude Creatures is outside of my capeablities. The penis does move with the horse in during running and walking animations, but if this is anything like my last experiment as soon as it's hooked up to an animation the horse's... hot rod, will become "detatched".

Answering that question about is it possible to do the same with Gary's meshes, I would have to say that so far it appears so.

What else would a molten horse's cock look like? I suppose it could look more like the rest of the horse, with only orange showing through tiny cracks in the skin, but that seems kind of boring to me.

I think it would look a lot better if it matched the rest of the horse. What you've got going on right now looks like a piece of plastic to me.. artificial. Not part of him. Not trying to be rude, I appreciate you taking the time to do this, just being honest. At the very least, get rid of the yellow and make it all a uniform red color, and make the cracks more orange/yellow and less white.

I se wgat you mean, It does look somewhat out of place now that your mention it, making it more of a uniform read color shouldn't be too hard. The glossiness was ment to make it look like molten glass or something, even molten glass has a shine to it if the light is bright enough or if it's cooling down, I also added the glossiness to make the detail stand out a little more since the bright colors and the glowing effect makes the detail harder to see.

That looks pretty good.

As far as stepping on people's toes.. whose toes are you worried about stepping on? Idk how people feel about that kind of thing here, I mean, you're taking someone else's work and changing it, not just reposting it and claiming that it's your work.

As far as Blaze is concerned, there's no modder's will to approve/deny permission for modification or rehosting. You could ask but as long as you say 'this is an edit of this other guy's work' I would assume you'd be fine.

Side note, there's also a recolor mod for BoE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54625it would be cool if there were textures for those too :D

Erm.. if you could just tell the mesh to wrap some of the body texture around the penis then it would be easy to use the same mesh with all of those retextures, just install the textures you want. But I'm not really familiar with texturing when it comes to assigning textures to meshes.. so idk if you can do that.

That looks pretty good.

As far as stepping on people's toes.. whose toes are you worried about stepping on? Idk how people feel about that kind of thing here, I mean, you're taking someone else's work and changing it, not just reposting it and claiming that it's your work.

As far as Blaze is concerned, there's no modder's will to approve/deny permission for modification or rehosting. You could ask but as long as you say 'this is an edit of this other guy's work' I would assume you'd be fine.

Side note, there's also a recolor mod for BoE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54625it would be cool if there were textures for those too :D

Erm.. if you could just tell the mesh to wrap some of the body texture around the penis then it would be easy to use the same mesh with all of those retextures, just install the textures you want. But I'm not really familiar with texturing when it comes to assigning textures to meshes.. so idk if you can do that.

Yeah, that was basically my thoughts too regarding the "toes" comments, BUT you never know with people, they'll surprise you some times.. better safe than sorry I guess.

I'll take a look at that link you posted.

[uPDATE] That's an easy edit. basically in Photoshop or Gimp, all you would have to do is load the blaze textures and then pick a color under paint brush, and then make sure the color mode is not set to "normal" but is instead set to "Color" and then all you have to do from there is paint over the the whole existing texture and it will change the color. it might be nessicary to use the "Overlay" setting as well to get the hue just right, but you might have to play with the "Opacity" slider on that one otherwise it may make it too dark or too bright, then save each file as a .dds file set to "DTX5 interpolated alpha". I might come back to that one, a little later.

I finised the female retexture and mesh swap of Blaze from the linked mod a few posts above, and she turned out pretty good (better than the male version IMO).

attachicon.gif2014-12-27_00007.jpg

attachicon.gifBlaze - sexualized - female.rar

As before, I hope I'm not stepping on any toes posting this here.

Here I was just making an idle suggestion and you go and do such a good job with it.

Well,that keeps my post from being an absolute waste of time,then. Bravo.

I finised the female retexture and mesh swap of Blaze from the linked mod a few posts above, and she turned out pretty good (better than the male version IMO).

attachicon.gif2014-12-27_00007.jpg

attachicon.gifBlaze - sexualized - female.rar

As before, I hope I'm not stepping on any toes posting this here.

Here I was just making an idle suggestion and you go and do such a good job with it.

Well,that keeps my post from being an absolute waste of time,then. Bravo.

You're welcome. That's actually the version I'm currently using since it just seems more practical for blaze to have a pussy rather than a constantly erect phallus like the horse is on a penis pill or something. :D

That's much better ^_^ I still think I'd like it more if it more closely matched the body color, but lacking artistic talent of my own, I'll take what I can get :P

I had to play with the texture a bit and this is what I settled on. unfortunately I feel that I had to scrifice some of the detail in the process.

Anyway..

post-145287-0-03904500-1419724610_thumb.png

Blaze - sexualized - Molten Orange - Subdued.rar

Despite any loss in detail, the glow should make up for it and hopefully hide any rough edges.

Yeah.. this looks WAY better IMO. It's not red but it looks allot more convincing. Thanks for speaking your mind xTrogdorx.

attachicon.gifBlaze - Molten Orange.png

attachicon.gifBlaze - sexualized - Molten Orange.rar

Made some tweaks to this one, turned down the brightness in NifSkope and on the glow map, since I noticed in game it was so bright it just glowed yellow and completely obscured all of the detail.

post-145287-0-98329200-1419737514_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-76221400-1419737531_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-64502900-1419737545_thumb.jpg

Blaze - sexualized - Molten Orange.rar

Can't decide which I like better. Molten orange looks okay, but on the bright side. The muted one is nice in that it's dark, but there are some weird bright parts at the base and medial ring. You're doing a great job on these though. :) I posted in the SLNC thread for some help/advice for getting these installed and functional.

Can't decide which I like better. Molten orange looks okay, but on the bright side. The muted one is nice in that it's dark, but there are some weird bright parts at the base and medial ring. You're doing a great job on these though. :) I posted in the SLNC thread for some help/advice for getting these installed and functional.

Hopefully someone will pick up on your post in that thread and add blaze.

I really like this retexture of Blaze - any chance you could make a molten orange version that matches that?

I'll make a quick mod that puts this in-game here shortly.

I could attempt to do something like that, if it's just the textures. The problem I'm having is, aparently I can't download the files posted on that site without becoming a member.

It would help to have some kind of reference texture.