[Request] Sexualized Blaze of Eventide

I really like this retexture of Blaze - any chance you could make a molten orange version that matches that?

I'll make a quick mod that puts this in-game here shortly.

Are you just looking for a retexture of the "partially erect" penis mesh for for that version of blaze, or a transfer of both penis meshes (flaccid and erect) from creature features to that mesh as well.

Are you just looking for a retexture of the "partially erect" penis mesh for for that version of blaze, or a transfer of both penis meshes (flaccid and erect) from creature features to that mesh as well.

Both of the penis meshes on it.

Ok, this is what I have. I wasn't sure how your mod works exactly, so I removed the penis from the orginal Nightmare mesh and included that as well. I can still tweak things too, that's not a problem.

post-145287-0-05853100-1420488505_thumb.png

post-145287-0-27671700-1420488527_thumb.png

Sexualized Blaze - Nightmare.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, I had left this thread for dead. My Skyrim needed to be nuked and I just let it sit for awhile. On a whim I came back here and all I have to say is... wow. Good show Z0mBieP00Nani! I personally like the subdued better from the screenshots. Though the nightmare version is very interesting, I think I'll give it a shot. Again, kudos to you Z0mBieP00Nani, thanks for all your work!

Both of the penis meshes on it.

Ok, this is what I have. I wasn't sure how your mod works exactly, so I removed the penis from the orginal Nightmare mesh and included that as well. I can still tweak things too, that's not a problem.

attachicon.gifBlaze.png

attachicon.gifBlaze 2.png

attachicon.gifSexualized Blaze - Nightmare.rar

Just now saw this - thanks, you're awesome! I'll likely provide this version optionally in the mod as well.

Hi i have tried all but the molten orange subdued one and the main one I tried it crashed my game, the molten orange doesn't crash but it isn't showing up on the horse. no matter which one i try there is no dick. only time the horse has one is when i tried the one by sloaf or whatever and it was small. I'm wanting to get the molten orange one to work so if anyone could tell me if its like a setting adjustment or something I'd love to fix it.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 8:18 AM, kruloreki said:

how to fix this??
skyrim SE  :<

enb2022_12_16_15_45_24.jpg

Just a guess, but it looks like you're missing the texture files. You can get a similar grey color on clothes if bodyslide has the wrong file path. I'd try double checking that the textures files are installed.

I know this is an old thread, but I don't see why the cock should have to match the horse's color. They don't in real life, don't see why a lava horse would match when a regular horse doesn't.