Devious Device Assets and Expansion Meshes for HDT 7B body

View File

Description:

File has all DDA and DDX items covered for a 7B HDT body weight. Body type its meant for is 7B Bombshell pregnancy body with HDT, essentially the body that is used by Bodyslide/Outfit Studio 2.3 version with the Unified Unp package. Although there are not a lot of outfits available for this type for download these items will fit the Dragon Marauder TBBP outfit and Shokies Dragon Armor on Nexus just to name a couple. I have found that the items will fit conversions via Outfit Studio Unp HDT option reference which I use to convert my favorite outfits when I get around to using those.

So if your into 7B Bombshell HDT body these meshes should be quite satisfying for your Devious needs.

I have all the meshes for current DDx onboard converted such as the new ebony colored restrictive gear and have been using them in game play so I know they fit. Hopefully you enjoy the pack and it saves you some time so you can just convert the customs you like using that you find around the net.

Recent Fixes:

Corsets were fixed up, but expect to see another revision.

Restrictive Boots, AGAIN,

-I started over from the original CBBE shape mesh.

-These boots wont clip when using the HDT 7B Blabba mesh

-They look so good

-These will of course suffer clipping with outfits with implanted body mesh, cause uh well you do realize that not everyone uses the same body right?

-->Anyways these boots have very clean weight painting and I cannot say the same about the other stuff we end up using D: <sadface

-Added Breast Weighting to Restrictive Collar, this removes breast clip weirdness (only file I know of that removes breast clip weirdness on this mesh)

-Added Breast Weight to Armbinders which also removes breast clipping weirdness (Odd sounding but this actually works)

Installation:

2 Choices

Added 2.9.0 HDT version

If getting Belly Node.

Then also download the HDT 7B Body.

Why upload this?

Well 2 things, I use the hdt 7B body and Kimy (author of Devious Loot) asked me to make a page for it so other Devious Device users or people interested in Devious Devices but felt they couldn't play it have a reason to try it out.

If the authors would like to incorporate these as options into their next release I would be more than happy to have this page removed.

Required Mods

Devious Devices Integration

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Expansion

Credits

-Zidill

-Coopervane

-Blabba

-Koffii

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hey thanks but for now I'm still looking at the outfits and soon I'm going to cut some weights that are not needed and should make the pieces look better.  Also the idea of working with some of the other sliders Blabba provided to see if I can fit pieces to more 7B types but all of that in time.

I'm likely to rework some meshes and weighting for Aradia Devious mod, I actually trimmed down the weights on both the bra and belt.  I also changed the outfit to fit the body I posted here.  I think for now this project is enough. 

On the belt I removed a bunch of weight painting that shouldn't have been there and I removed butt shaking, it looks much nicer now.  I'll do the same with the ones for Assets and Expansion before long which should make the items look even better in different poses.

Too test them quickly I am using Captured Dreams and can walk into the shop and observe the Display Girls in a variety of ZAZ poses.

Just finished cleaning up HDT Assets.

Removed unneeded weights

Removed all GO model Meshes and Collars, file is smaller

Removed Butt weight meshes look just fine without it, and if your using the HDT body here the butt will jiggle around it.

The meshes have HDT Breast and Belly.  Butt wont be missed.

The Bra has been fitted to the Bombshell HDT body provided here and looks just great.

enjoy

For the body I posted...?

Yes, but that's because almost all outfits have a body built in.

The Devious Devices meshes here will fit on the Chrono trgger like 7B HDT meshes (most recent vanilla outfit replacer...great when using Devious Devices for the Masses) and I know it'll fit on Dragonbone Marauder armor and likely the other dragonbone armor by Sevenity.

The tera armor pack for 7B its alright, not perfect but alright...He used a slightly different body.  As in a 7B Bombshell with only the breast weight but its different enough to not fit perfectly.

I actually ran the Castanic Bone armor through Outfit Studio and I'm using that right now.

Well the reason why i ask is because capured dreams has its own devious devices. I go in i see bra clipping and harness clipping. The normal devices you did work great.

Uh no it only has its own vaginal piercing.

Download the new Assets Pack and the provided 7B body and those CD Girls will look sweet.

I updated....since that update that has been fixed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll see the new changes there are no bra clippings....No Piercing misshaps.  Its all good.  Gotta get around to cleaning up Expansion version and that will take care of unusual Ebonite poses.

You want Version 2.0 of "7B HDT TBBP Bombshell by author RickerHK"

-Its a shame he removed the belly bone in the newest version.

The meshes here will fit the 2.0 version for those interested in preg or just moving belly.

Will have to make a version that has no belly, don't want to cause confusion and mayham's.

Also added some pictures.

I'm very sorry but I updated Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just how I work.  So basically if you follow the instructions and get the right file from RickerHD for your choice of Belly or No Belly your pretty much good to go and from there likely wont need to come back cause

SOON THIS FILE WILL BE FINAL V 1.00

For the body I posted...?

Yes, but that's because almost all outfits have a body built in.

The Devious Devices meshes here will fit on the Chrono trgger like 7B HDT meshes (most recent vanilla outfit replacer...great when using Devious Devices for the Masses) and I know it'll fit on Dragonbone Marauder armor and likely the other dragonbone armor by Sevenity.

The tera armor pack for 7B its alright, not perfect but alright...He used a slightly different body.  As in a 7B Bombshell with only the breast weight but its different enough to not fit perfectly.

I actually ran the Castanic Bone armor through Outfit Studio and I'm using that right now.

That's fine I just wanted to know what armors to use in game when the devices aren't on. I'll look for your suggestions, thanks.

Right now all I can say is that the No-Belly Node option will have most 7B users totally covered with the majority of popular 7B mods.

The RickterHK 7B Remodeled Vanilla Armor being a very popular armor replacer, it also will fit 7B Tera Armor Conversion by Melodok both of those you'll find on Nexus.

No-Belly should work fine with Shockies and Seventies 7B.  I know it works with the body RicterHK packed into his armor replacer mod.

I have not tested the Belly Bounce with the 7B Pregnancy Replacer found here on Lover's Lab though Im sure it'll work fine.  Also I'm currently using belly node and its nice to have the options.  With that one I just add the node into the 7B armors using Blabba Additions to Outfit Studio.

Fixes

I also found and fixed a packing problem that put the Expansion meshes in the wrong spot just last night.  Its fixed now. (It occurred when I merged the two conversions together opps bad packing job but all better now).

Update

Found that the files were using an older version of Leather Leg Cuffs.  Got more recent version of the mesh and converted to 7B HDT.  Both No-Belly and Belly Node versions contain this update.

Have fun.

Also all 7B bombshell users should be relatively happy with file.  I also noticed while surfing that Oppia users do in fact have Devious Device options on Lovers Lab Forums. So most if not all 7B users can use all Devious Device Content at this time to the best of my knowledge.