Adult mods that are not on loverslab

Kombat Wombat

Are there any sites that have decent adult mods other than loverslab? Or specific adult mods that you know of that are not on loverslab but are still good?

I have found a few sites on my own but none of them have anything other than clothing, albeit sexy clothing, but still nothing really interesting.

"SAM - Shape Atlas for Men" by vector plexus from ladymoiraine . The succesor of "SOS - Shlongs of Skyrim" : It's a nice male body + an amazing penis .

I would be interested to try this one out.

Does it work with SexLab Aroused Redux SoS selection? If you do not know, then I will have to ask around.

I dont know if is that you ask, but the SAM shlongs play aroused animation if you apply "SOS schlong enabled" in the sexlab-aroused's MCM menu . It work as well as for SOS .

PS : sorry for my bad english, i'm french °~°

I dont know if is that you ask, but the SAM shlongs play aroused animation if you apply "SOS schlong enabled" in the sexlab-aroused's MCM menu . It work as well as for SOS .

PS : sorry for my bad english, i'm french °~°

This was exactly what I was asking.

Thank you. :)

Does it work with SexLab Aroused Redux SoS selection? If you do not know, then I will have to ask around.

I'm pretty sure it works with virtually anything (as far as sex mods. So textures, armor, clothing, etc. don't work) that SOS did, like Sexlab Aroused, Animated Prostitution, etc., but Sexlab Cumshot has weirdness with it. As far as I know, the author is currently working on patching SAM into it.

Archived